Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Can't Be Bothered With This

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: I Can't Be Bothered With This
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2015, 04:43:44 PM »
btw....there are one too many mounts on this board.
There is only one mount I'd like to mount.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2015, 05:05:30 PM »

You need to flush that talk. That's not sanitary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2015, 05:18:15 PM »

Nobody mounts Mount.  Mount does the mounting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2015, 05:23:21 PM »

Listen to this man.  He knows.

Not sure how he knows, but he says it with confidence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2015, 05:45:05 PM »

You have a lot of ties, Ty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2015, 10:15:23 PM »
I'll mount you, you sexy bitch. 

Did not know they didn't use any part of the fish.  Never caught anything that I considered having mounted.  That's cool.  I'd rather not tote his big ass back to shore anyway, unless I was in a tourney.  BTW, at the Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic this past June in Destin, they brought in a 900 pound blue marlin, which was by far a tournament record. I was going that night to the weigh in but there was so much traffic, you had to park a couple of miles away and take a tram.  I said frick it.  Wish I had gone now.
So your brother-in-law went?

I don't hunt, but I have many friends who do and have eaten my fair share of deer meat.
Sort of how VV hunts men?  (He kills them inside, slowly)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2015, 08:50:42 AM »
BTW, at the Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic this past June in Destin, they brought in a 900 pound blue marlin, which was by far a tournament record. I was going that night to the weigh in but there was so much traffic, you had to park a couple of miles away and take a tram.  I said frick it.  Wish I had gone now.

I find the hypocrisy of your caviler attitude toward the public lynching and display of Marty the Marlin disgusting, sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2015, 08:55:08 AM »
Big difference in my mind between you fighting with a 500lb fish and you baiting a lion to come out of their protected sanctuary so you can shoot it.

In a 100% nature driven world, we wouldnt have a "protected sanctuary". Humans are their own worst enemy sometimes. Build it up to tear it down...rinse and repeat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2015, 08:57:05 AM »
In a 100% nature driven world, we wouldnt have a "protected sanctuary". Humans are their own worst enemy sometimes. Build it up to tear it down...rinse and repeat.

We wouldn't have murder of other humans either...but...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2015, 09:10:36 AM »
We wouldn't have murder of other humans either...but...

Yes we would....Sometimes by my own two hands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2015, 09:11:52 AM »
Yes we would....Sometimes by my own two hands.

If it's dumb co-workers, I think it's lawful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2015, 09:23:42 AM »
Damn, I had a lot of catching up to do in this thread but I think I've pretty much got it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but although it gets somewhat muddled, it pretty much comes down to: all of the guys that support the lion are on one side and on the other side is those of us who like pussy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2015, 09:46:47 AM »
Damn, I had a lot of catching up to do in this thread but I think I've pretty much got it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but although it gets somewhat muddled, it pretty much comes down to: all of the guys that support the lion are on one side and on the other side is those of us who like pussy?

Yeah, plus now there's a fish involved and somehow everything is tied back to a 911 operator. These sissies really know how to derail a topic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2015, 10:01:10 AM »

Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live... is it a live rooster? We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present. Is that about right? We're dealing with a lot of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #114 on: August 06, 2015, 10:36:18 AM »
However, I am actually surprised by your stance CCTAU.  I get that you are a hunter. But to me what he did wasn't hunting.  Sitting in a tree stand waiting for your animal to come out.. setting up decoys and blinds that's hunting.  I equivocate this particular hunt to me going to a zoo and shooting a monkey in a cage.  Where's the thrill of the hunt? The adventure?  I can go to my local supermarket and buy fresh fish, but I enjoy going fishing.  It seems to me you are just taking the stance against this particular item because all of the liberals and hollywood seem to be in an uproar about it.   

Here's the thing this wasn't just any lion like you said.  If it was just any lion you wouldn't have heard a peep about it.  I don't know that this Dentist knew that the hunt was illegal, but I can guarantee you at some point he did and yet he still took his trophy.  For a guy that was involved in prior issues with hunting and has gone on a lot of african safaris, something sure smells funny.

My stance is, and has been, if the hunt was legal, then let it go.

There has been no definitive proof that anything illegal was done. "That damn Zimmerman is just a racist killer."

If it was illegal, bust his ass.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2015, 12:20:46 PM »

There has been no definitive proof that anything illegal was done. "That damn Zimmerman is just a racist killer."

regardless of being legal or not...it wasn't just a lion.  it was a well known lion much like our beloved Nova or Spirit or Toomer's Live Oaks.   for me this isn't a story about whether big game hunting should or shouldn't happen, starving Africans, decreasing lion populations, vegetarianism or stroking fucking trees. 

the hunt lured the lion out of a national park.  shot with an arrow.  later tracked.  shot dead.  collar removed. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2015, 12:33:49 PM »
regardless of being legal or not...it wasn't just a lion.  it was a well known lion much like our beloved Nova or Spirit or Toomer's Live Oaks.   for me this isn't a story about whether big game hunting should or shouldn't happen, starving Africans, decreasing lion populations, vegetarianism or stroking fucking trees. 

the hunt lured the lion out of a national park.  shot with an arrow.  later tracked.  shot dead.  collar removed. 

Exactly how do you stroke a fucking tree?  Even if you had said "Fucking stroke a tree" it would still conjure up some weird images.  I've heard of hugging a tree but taking it to the level of stroking it is kind of kinky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2015, 01:06:43 PM »

I'm actually with CCTAU on this issue: if it was a legal hunt, then your issues are with Zimbabwean laws; if it was an illegal hunt, then extradite his dumb dental ass and let them sort it out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2015, 02:26:34 PM »
regardless of being legal or not...it wasn't just a lion.  it was a well known lion much like our beloved Nova or Spirit or Toomer's Live Oaks.   

Difference being of course, that those examples are all treasured here in our own homeland, beloved by those local and even somewhat by a national population that can at least appreciate them.

If you're rich enough to travel to Africa and embark on a Zimbabwe safari, this lion may have in fact been well-known to you. I don't know.

I do know however that Zimbabweans could GAF about a lion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2015, 02:55:51 PM »
Difference being of course, that those examples are all treasured here in our own homeland, beloved by those local and even somewhat by a national population that can at least appreciate them.

If you're rich enough to travel to Africa and embark on a Zimbabwe safari, this lion may have in fact been well-known to you. I don't know.

I do know however that Zimbabweans could GAF about a lion.

Much like certain (perhaps most) Alabama fans who could give a shit about a tree. 

And probably most Americans have neither heard of Cecil nor our beloved mascot or trees.

Sure our mascots are held close to home but I think this garners a worldwide affection towards creatures, plants, artifacts that should be treasured. 

My speculation is that more people visited Cecil the Lion as folks visit our Raptor Center. 

I find the story intriguing and close to home on my views regarding conservation.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions