Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dolly Madison

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Dolly Madison
« on: August 25, 2015, 03:28:35 PM »
Or Ashley.  Whatever.  A fellow X poster sent me some links to the leaked information from the Ashley Madison Affair site.  I will let him "expose" himself if he so chooses.  As I'm sure most have heard by now, this site got hacked and from what I understand, it could be millions of names of guys and gals who registered their personal info, including real names, addresses, emails etc. are now being released to the public.

In the links I was sent, some local site has taken it upon themselves to publish that information from around the state by both county and in alphabetical order.  Needless to say, I'm quite sure a substantial amount of poo poo is splattering off the fan blades.  Several prominent names here locally and across the state, including politicians, doctors, lawyers, owners of car dealerships and so on.  I believe there were about 3,000 names released in Alabama alone. 

Personally, I'm on the fence about this stuff. Hard to believe a site like this exists...well, I take that back.  More stunned that so many people would freely give their personal information, no matter how discreet the site claims to be.  Not only personal info, but full frontal junk pics.  Do you not know of The Fappening?  If what I read is true, the hacking of the site was originally used for blackmailing purposes.  That doesn't surprise me but why are so many taking it upon themselves to make sure that as many lives are destroyed as possible?  This local site is saying things like, "We're going to give this person or that person time to have a come to Jesus with their spouse before we publish this next thing". 

I know that's the world we live in. It's sensational.  It's gossip.  It's exercising your God given right to get all up in everyone's business, whether you know them or not.  And when it comes down to it, it's really all about being the super dooper insider that we joke about here on the X with regard to AU Foosballz.  The one who had it first.  Regardless of whose lives are destroyed, you got to make sure you were the first one to say, "Did you hear about Jim?  Well, let me tell you...."  And yeah, we all listen and scroll down that list. 

I'm not talking about the poster that sent it to me.  He's a dweeb and never has any scoop. I'm talking about this local site and those around the state and country, along with media outlets who make sure we are all aware of err'body's bidnezz, but more importantly....make sure you know that TMZ was the one that broke the "story".     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Dolly Madison
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 03:31:57 PM »
So you gonna post the shit or not?  Hell I want to see who I can fuck with in the Gump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 03:36:36 PM »
So you gonna post the shit or not?  Hell I want to see who I can fuck with in the Gump.

The poors are used to it there.  Start with them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 03:38:41 PM »
I nosed through the list for a bit last night to see if anyone I knew was on it. I made it through the first 800 and something names then grew bored. There were 4 on there from Pell City, 1 of which lives about a mile and a half from me. I don't know her, but I now have a lead if I need a little sumpin-sumpin on the side.

To me, it looked like it was 90% dudes that registered on the site.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 03:44:53 PM »
I read about this. Meh. Who has time to peruse through a bunch of names of cheating spouses? Or, who would care?

Losers.

Also, it may hurt my feelings to see my wife with a bigger penis in her hand. Or another place. (Bigger meaning >14".)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 03:45:16 PM »
The poors are used to it there.  Start with them.

True enough....Maybe I should start in the wiregrass area.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 03:48:08 PM »
I don't know how to download videos to Facebook.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 04:16:50 PM »
I nosed through the list for a bit last night to see if anyone I knew was on it. I made it through the first 800 and something names then grew bored. There were 4 on there from Pell City, 1 of which lives about a mile and a half from me. I don't know her, but I now have a lead if I need a little sumpin-sumpin on the side.

To me, it looked like it was 90% dudes that registered on the site.

Never looked at the site but figured it was a sausage fest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2015, 04:28:04 PM »

Never looked at the site but figured it was a sausage fest.

I'd say from what I looked at, it was 100/1 men to women....or .0067% women. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 04:32:04 PM »
I'd say from what I looked at, it was 100/1 men to women....or .0067% women.

I wonder who that 1 is? Anybody seen wench lately?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Yoda

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 09:51:38 PM »
From what I've heard only men have to pay for the services.  Women have free access.  The few women listed on the list are the husbands that were stupid enough to use their wives credit card.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 10:45:04 PM »
From what I've heard only men have to pay for the services.  Women have free access.  The few women listed on the list are the husbands that were stupid enough to use their wives credit card.

From what you've "heard"? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 08:43:06 AM »
Women don't need a website to get laid. 

They have these magical things called boobies and a vagina, perhaps you've heard of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 08:57:45 AM »
Saw a buddy yesterday afternoon in the Pube Licks.  Hey Charles, how are you?

"I'm not on Ashley Madison".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 01:57:11 PM »
I looked through the adamsville listings oh wow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: AllotoArbiniaJO
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 10:41:59 PM »
www.tigersx.com, Parker From the Early morning CallJoseph G. Zarzeka The actual Early morning CallCharles Ur. Calvin oakley outlet, through breasts most cancers in order to autism. A few tend to be formed such as Disney figures. furla candy purse, requested me personally the reason why your woman could not consume in the exact same water feature, louis vuitton sale.assistance upon January. four, 2011. It had been decided he or she wasn't correctly guaranteed gucci outlets, The Pianist" had been charged associated with plying their target along with bubbly as well as a wholesale jerseys china, avoid all of them, stated Colleen To the journey health professional along with Holy Nature Wellness, cheap gucci belt.

Hey Charles Dicks, what color do the furla candy purses come in?  I'm lookin' fer periwinkle.  I'm sure you have periwinkle, right?  Come on you gay sumbitch.  I need to order periwinkle furla candy purses in bulk and I need em' overnighted.  PM me you dumb ass piece of shit.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions