Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Can't Be Bothered With This

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I Can't Be Bothered With This
« on: July 29, 2015, 10:52:43 AM »
Article reminded me of an old National Lampoon bit.  "Thank you for calling the emergency rape hotline.  All our attendants are currently busy. If you have a rape in progress, please hold the line and someone will be with you shotlty...."

from the news over at foxdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. –  A dispatcher for the Albuquerque Fire Department has resigned after a transcript from a 911 call showed him hanging up on a caller who was giving first aid to a 17-year-old shooting victim who later died.

Matthew Sanchez was originally reassigned out of the dispatch center and was performing administrative duties pending a probe of the June 26 incident in which he told the desperate caller, "I'm not going to deal with this, okay?" The teen, Jaydon Chavez-Silver, was shot while sitting on a kitchen counter inside an Albuquerque house in a drive-by attack carried out by unknown assailants.

The Albuquerque Fire Department announced Sanchez's resignation in a statement released late Tuesday, according to The Albuquerque Journal. Sanchez was "reassigned immediately" after fire officials learned what happened, said Melissa Romero, spokeswoman for the Albuquerque Fire Department.

"Okay, do you know what ma'am? You can deal with yourself. I'm not going to deal with this, okay?"

- Albuquerque emergency dispatcher

Romero said Sanchez is a 10-year veteran of the department.

After Chavez-Silver was shot, an unidentified woman began performing CPR on him while Sanchez was on the phone. The transcript of the 911 call captured the plaintive caller's urgency and frustration, as well as the shocking response of Sanchez.

Caller: (inaudible) I'm keeping him alive.

Sanchez:  Is he not breathing?

Caller: Barely.  (inaudible) Stay with me. Stay with me, okay? Good job, Jaydon.

Sanchez: Is he breathing?

Caller: He's barely breathing. How many times do I have to f---ing tell you?

Sanchez: Okay, do you know what ma'am? You can deal with it yourself. I'm not going to deal with this, okay?

Caller: No, he's going to die.

The call ends there.

Albuquerque Fire Chief David Downey released the following statement:

“After learning of the alleged misconduct, Matthew Sanchez was immediately removed from the dispatch center and placed on administrative assignment," said Albuquerque Fire Chief David Downey in a statement. "An internal investigation has been initiated. As the chief of the department, I am taking the allegation very seriously.”

Nicole Chavez, mother of the murdered teen, told local media she had heard about what Sanchez said and was shocked when she actually heard the recording.

"After hearing the call [Monday], it is heartbreaking to listen to," Chavez said. "Right now, we just want to find the people responsible for this violent, deadly crime."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: I Can't Be Bothered With This
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 11:36:15 AM »
Too bad it wasn't Cecil the lion. Now that would've caused a real uproar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 11:43:53 AM »

Off with your head
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 01:53:22 PM »
I think the mane reason is that this guy doesn't have Cecil's pride.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 02:05:56 PM »
No pride... seriously? Surely you're lion. Dude was practically king of the jungle, by all accounts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 02:08:23 PM »
This guy Simbalizes just what is wrong with this country.  Kid's dying?  I am busy working on my Fantasy trade to get Tom Brady for the first 4 games, or the mane part of the season. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 02:42:20 PM »
I ever see that dispatcher I am gonna break is Mufasa head and leave scars all over the place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 02:54:43 PM »
I hate this because I know Cecil was thinking how he couldn't wait to be king.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 03:06:15 PM »
I'm really feline this Cecil the (ex) Lion humor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 03:15:37 PM »
You crazy cats will never claw your way out of this one and back to the topic now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 03:27:01 PM »
You crazy cats will never claw your way out of this one and back to the topic now.

Nonsense.  No problem getting back on topic.  This idiot 911 guy is so moody and flies off the handle when it gets stressful.  Probably a Virgo. No....more likely a....

Wait for it.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 03:35:17 PM »
One day, a man walked into a restaurant, with a lion. After being seated, he asked the waitress, "Do you serve lawyers here?"

"Yes", the waitress replied.

"Ok, good!  I'll take a ham sandwich for myself, and a lawyer for my lion."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 03:42:52 PM »

A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 03:49:50 PM »
One day, a man walked into a restaurant, with a lion. After being seated, he asked the waitress, "Do you serve lawyers here?"

"Yes", the waitress replied.

"Ok, good!  I'll take a ham sandwich for myself, and a lawyer for my lion."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 04:02:51 PM »
I hope Cecil was preyed up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 10:25:45 PM »
On a serious tip?  I can take just about anything in stride.  Loud, obnoxious stride perhaps, but stride nonetheless. 

My agitation is typically explosive and short-lived. 

The killing of this lion, however, has angered me on a level that doesn't seem normal.  It bothers me deeply.  I want to physically harm and slowly torture the guy who did it.  I'd have no qualms whatsoever about staking him to an anthill and drinking lemonade in the shade until he finally died. 

I have no idea why the killing of the lion distresses me so.  It reminds me a bit of the Tony Soprano character who was so furious over the burning of a horse that he strangled and bludgeoned the life out of Ralph Cifaretto, but has little to no emotion about popping Bevilacqua or Phil Leotardo or Pussy. 

Why do I care about this lion and the other animals gunned down by that pussy ass dentist fuck? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 12:47:11 AM »
On a serious tip?  I can take just about anything in stride.  Loud, obnoxious stride perhaps, but stride nonetheless. 

My agitation is typically explosive and short-lived. 

The killing of this lion, however, has angered me on a level that doesn't seem normal.  It bothers me deeply.  I want to physically harm and slowly torture the guy who did it.  I'd have no qualms whatsoever about staking him to an anthill and drinking lemonade in the shade until he finally died. 

I have no idea why the killing of the lion distresses me so.  It reminds me a bit of the Tony Soprano character who was so furious over the burning of a horse that he strangled and bludgeoned the life out of Ralph Cifaretto, but has little to no emotion about popping Bevilacqua or Phil Leotardo or Pussy. 

Why do I care about this lion and the other animals gunned down by that pussy ass dentist fuck?

?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 09:01:17 AM »
Why do I care about this lion and the other animals gunned down by that pussy ass dentist fudge?

Because you watch too many movies and have lost your grip on reality, perhaps? It's a single lion. No this particular one shouldn't have been taken but by all accounts, the dentist himself wasn't at fault for that aspect of the situation. The landowner and guide are hired for a reason. They are paid to lead a legal and safe hunt.

Meanwhile a quarter of the actual human beings existing within the same country's borders as this single animal are dying of malaria, AIDS, and God knows what else... and we hear not a peep.

Internet vigilantism, folks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2015, 09:03:24 AM »
Also: Thread successfully hijacked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2015, 09:55:59 AM »

Meanwhile a quarter of the actual human beings existing within the same country's borders as this single animal are dying of malaria, AIDS, and God knows what else... and we hear not a peep.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.