Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???
« Reply #180 on: March 28, 2012, 06:25:14 PM »
Years ago I am eating dinner with my family, minding my own business when the boy next door rings the bell.   He is about 9 and there is no dad in the picture so I guess I was the one he thought of.   He tells me his tarantula got loose and wanted me to help catch him.   Even though I hate spiders I was going to try to help him.   

He had chased the tarantula in MY garage (which had just been cleaned and was pretty much empty to make way for a camper).   I opened the garage door and spotted this VERY agitated and large spider.  It was bigger than my hand, standing on its back legs and snapping his fangs.   I tried to approach a few times and he jumped toward me and I quickly retreated.   

No way was I getting near enough to capture this thing; No way was I leaving it in my garage.   I send the youngster home telling him I will bring him the spider after it calms down, and call for the Dallas, Texas phonebook.   I got about 5 feet from the spider and launched the phone book at him.   Direct hit,   just to make sure I walk over and stomp the hell out of the phone book.

I clean up the mess and report to the trustful youth the tarantula ran out of the door, but maybe he will come back home when he gets hungry.   

A few weeks later I buy him a gardener snake.
Fuck spiders. I hate every one of them. I was helping an uncle with a plumbing a while back, which required me scooting my big ass under the house. Nothing but spider webs in that crawl space ... freaked me out! If I think about it too much, I still get the sensation that I have spiders crawling on me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #181 on: March 28, 2012, 08:31:32 PM »
Years ago I am eating dinner with my family, minding my own business when the boy next door rings the bell.   He is about 9 and there is no dad in the picture so I guess I was the one he thought of.   He tells me his tarantula got loose and wanted me to help catch him.   Even though I hate spiders I was going to try to help him.   

He had chased the tarantula in MY garage (which had just been cleaned and was pretty much empty to make way for a camper).   I opened the garage door and spotted this VERY agitated and large spider.  It was bigger than my hand, standing on its back legs and snapping his fangs.   I tried to approach a few times and he jumped toward me and I quickly retreated.   

No way was I getting near enough to capture this thing; No way was I leaving it in my garage.   I send the youngster home telling him I will bring him the spider after it calms down, and call for the Dallas, Texas phonebook.   I got about 5 feet from the spider and launched the phone book at him.   Direct hit,   just to make sure I walk over and stomp the hell out of the phone book.

I clean up the mess and report to the trustful youth the tarantula ran out of the door, but maybe he will come back home when he gets hungry.   

A few weeks later I buy him a gardener snake.

locked him in the basement.

The above is what should have happened.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #182 on: March 28, 2012, 11:12:43 PM »
Greatest

story

ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #183 on: March 29, 2012, 09:20:32 AM »

I couldn’t,   the basement was where I was keeping his older sister. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #184 on: March 29, 2012, 10:09:04 AM »
I couldn’t,   the basement was where I was keeping his older sister.

Your basement isn't equipped for multi-child storage?  Poor pedo planning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #185 on: March 29, 2012, 10:29:21 AM »
Fuck spiders. I hate every one of them. I was helping an uncle with a plumbing a while back, which required me scooting my big ass under the house. Nothing but spider webs in that crawl space ... freaked me out! If I think about it too much, I still get the sensation that I have spiders crawling on me.

Yo quicksand is a scary mother too, when it gets in your mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #186 on: March 29, 2012, 10:34:47 AM »
Yo quicksand is a scary mother too, when it gets in your mouth.

....and bees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #187 on: March 29, 2012, 03:13:23 PM »
Your basement isn't equipped for multi-child storage?  Poor pedo planning. 

All you really need is a few extra meat hooks...  Sheesh... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #188 on: March 29, 2012, 03:23:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2012, 03:15:43 PM »
SOOOO....my dad calls me up the other day.  He and brother have recently purchased another farm that joins up to the parents place.  First day out around the barns checking things out, a nice 54 inch King Spitting RattleHeadedCopperMoccasinViper with 13 rattles and a button.  I was thinking "I could have went all day without hearing this.".  A few minutes later my phone buzzes.  Yup, he sent a pic of it.  I cried when I mowed the yard that evening.

Of course his head is gone but still, why send something like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2012, 03:19:11 PM »
Now that would be one big ass snake. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #191 on: May 29, 2012, 03:21:48 PM »

'Scuse me while I whip this out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #192 on: May 29, 2012, 03:29:01 PM »
'Scuse me while I whip this out.

No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #193 on: May 29, 2012, 05:46:40 PM »
Coyotes apparently. 

Was outside in an area bounded by woods and had a pack of four or five circle me.  Circle kept constricting and I could hear them behind and beside me.   Yelling at them did little. 

They were fast and as they streaked by they had their heads turned to look at me. 

Thankfully I was close enough to the car to get to it.  Horn and lights and I didn't see them again. 

Don't think coyotes are a danger to people but it was still unnerving having the damn things close in like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #194 on: May 29, 2012, 06:23:14 PM »
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beaucoup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #195 on: June 06, 2012, 11:06:07 AM »
I was running the cross country trail behind my office yesterday and about ran over a 3 to 4 foot cotton mouth.  I about shit myself because I didn't think I was gonna get stopped in time to turn around and run like a scared little bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #196 on: June 06, 2012, 11:28:28 AM »
I was running the cross country trail behind my office yesterday and about ran over a 3 to 4 foot cotton mouth.  I about shit myself because I didn't think I was gonna get stopped in time to turn around and run like a scared little bitch.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #197 on: June 06, 2012, 11:28:44 AM »
My wasp jeebie came to fruition this past weekend.  Was out back trimming bushes with some hedge trimmers.  The weekend before, my electric trimmers went kaput so I was doing it the old fashioned way.  (Thank God)  So I'm walking all around this thorny ass rose bush, it's about 106 degrees in the shade, hot and sweaty and pissed off that this 20 minute job with electric trimmers is now an hour in with the manual pair.  I'm bent down to get a low limb and this F-18 dive bombs me from about 9,000 feet.  Big reddish/black one with a 3" stinger that glistened in the sun.  He hits my back over my left shoulder.  Instinctively...I go full tard and somehow flail wildly with my right hand (That's now holding the trimmers) to slap this monster from my back.

I have no earthly idea how it happened but I apparently took the handle end of the trimmer and knocked the holy bejeezus out of my right cheek bone.  Thought I was going to pass out but managed to stay awake so I could speak loudly in tongues.  I knew my yardwork was over.  You know how you injure yourself and more than anything, you dread looking in the mirror to see what the damage really is?  I was bleeding slightly but it appeared someone had surgically implanted an egg under my skin on my right cheek.  Iced it down but but all week I've been sporting this really keen black eye. 

I fricking HATE wasps!!!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #198 on: June 06, 2012, 11:42:51 AM »
My wasp jeebie came to fruition this past weekend.  Was out back trimming bushes with some hedge trimmers.  The weekend before, my electric trimmers went kaput so I was doing it the old fashioned way.  (Thank God)  So I'm walking all around this thorny ass rose bush, it's about 106 degrees in the shade, hot and sweaty and pissed off that this 20 minute job with electric trimmers is now an hour in with the manual pair.  I'm bent down to get a low limb and this F-18 dive bombs me from about 9,000 feet.  Big reddish/black one with a 3" stinger that glistened in the sun.  He hits my back over my left shoulder.  Instinctively...I go full tard and somehow flail wildly with my right hand (That's now holding the trimmers) to slap this monster from my back.

I have no earthly idea how it happened but I apparently took the handle end of the trimmer and knocked the holy bejeezus out of my right cheek bone.  Thought I was going to pass out but managed to stay awake so I could speak loudly in tongues.  I knew my yardwork was over.  You know how you injure yourself and more than anything, you dread looking in the mirror to see what the damage really is?  I was bleeding slightly but it appeared someone had surgically implanted an egg under my skin on my right cheek.  Iced it down but but all week I've been sporting this really keen black eye. 

I fricking HATE wasps!!!!

I always wondered how old people ended up with random bruises and injuries.

Now I know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #199 on: June 06, 2012, 11:45:45 AM »

I always wondered how old people ended up with random bruises and injuries.

Now I know.

Full tard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions