Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???
« Reply #200 on: June 20, 2013, 12:07:16 PM »
Oh for fucks sake!  They have won!

<p>
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:08:34 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #201 on: June 20, 2013, 12:47:34 PM »
So that dude that won the giant banana taught it to open a door?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #202 on: June 20, 2013, 04:36:14 PM »
So that dude that won the giant banana taught it to open a door?

He has several more videos of "Julius" just roaming around with the kids and him helping shed his skin........Fuck that noise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #203 on: June 20, 2013, 04:42:20 PM »
He has several more videos of "Julius" just roaming around with the kids and him helping shed his skin........Fuck that noise.

Know why they named him Julius?  Huh? Huh? Know why?  Because there's this place called Orange Julius and they make these orange smoothie things.  Betcha' didn't know that didja?  Huh? Huh?  I'll bet that's why they named their orange snake Julius. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #204 on: June 21, 2013, 07:34:38 PM »
Know why they named him Julius?  Huh? Huh? Know why?  Because there's this place called Orange Julius and they make these orange smoothie things.  Betcha' didn't know that didja?  Huh? Huh?  I'll bet that's why they named their orange snake Julius.

Look, his momma call home Clay, I'mma call him Clay.   

I honestly have no idea what movie your post came from.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #205 on: July 14, 2013, 09:39:02 PM »
My wasp jeebie came to fruition this past weekend.  Was out back trimming bushes with some hedge trimmers.  The weekend before, my electric trimmers went kaput so I was doing it the old fashioned way.  (Thank God)  So I'm walking all around this thorny ass rose bush, it's about 106 degrees in the shade, hot and sweaty and pissed off that this 20 minute job with electric trimmers is now an hour in with the manual pair.  I'm bent down to get a low limb and this F-18 dive bombs me from about 9,000 feet.  Big reddish/black one with a 3" stinger that glistened in the sun.  He hits my back over my left shoulder.  Instinctively...I go full tard and somehow flail wildly with my right hand (That's now holding the trimmers) to slap this monster from my back.

I have no earthly idea how it happened but I apparently took the handle end of the trimmer and knocked the holy bejeezus out of my right cheek bone.  Thought I was going to pass out but managed to stay awake so I could speak loudly in tongues.  I knew my yardwork was over.  You know how you injure yourself and more than anything, you dread looking in the mirror to see what the damage really is?  I was bleeding slightly but it appeared someone had surgically implanted an egg under my skin on my right cheek.  Iced it down but but all week I've been sporting this really keen black eye. 

I fricking HATE wasps!!!!

Using the weedeater around the front hedges.  One of the damn things came and landed on my damn safety glasses.  I just kind of shook my head and he or one of his associates went right for the back of my left knee.  I swatted him away and high tailed it around the corner of the house.  Got pissed off and threw my safety glasses and my Auburn hat like I was doing a Spurrier impersonation.  Now the back of my knee is swollen and the yard is only half trimmed and I have to get a new pair of safety glasses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #206 on: July 15, 2013, 04:23:58 PM »
I honestly have no idea what movie your post came from.
His head movies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #207 on: July 15, 2013, 04:29:13 PM »
His head movies.

This head movie makes my eyes rain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #208 on: July 15, 2013, 04:42:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #209 on: July 16, 2013, 05:05:26 AM »
Only one thing makes my hair, on the back of my neck, stand up and that's spiders...I just assume they're all Brown Recluse spiders and I do everything I can to kill 'em (rolled up paper, shoe, baseball bat, gun, etc, etc, etc).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #210 on: July 16, 2013, 08:53:30 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2013, 09:38:48 AM »
Heart attack.  I just had one.

Definitely one of those "nuke the site from orbit...it's the only way to be sure" moments.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2014, 11:12:41 AM »
Had to bring this back to life for this.  In Florida a man set up a camera by a 3 foot tall by 2 foot wide yellow jacket hive.  The popping sound you hear is the yellow jackets hitting the camera.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2014, 11:33:49 AM »
That just needs a gallon of gasoline to rain down on it.  :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2014, 11:40:10 AM »
Had to bring this back to life for this.  In Florida a man set up a camera by a 3 foot tall by 2 foot wide yellow jacket hive.  The popping sound you hear is the yellow jackets hitting the camera.

This would make me run naked down the highway faster than Jagermeister does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2014, 11:48:21 AM »

So...how did this dude actually set up this camera?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #216 on: January 23, 2014, 12:03:07 PM »
So...how did this dude actually set up this camera?

At night?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2014, 12:26:05 PM »
At night?
Or, he rolled a really gigantic joint and smoked them out and they went to White Castle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2014, 12:29:41 PM »
That just needs a gallon of gasoline napalm to rain down on it.  :sad:

Fixt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2014, 08:16:53 PM »
That just needs a gallon of gasoline to rain down on it.  :sad:
10,000 likes!

Copious amounts of alcohol, a few drunken friends, a can of gasoline, and a roman candle to light it up. Sounds like the perfect recipe for fun fun fun!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."