Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2011, 12:15:58 PM »
This X6.  Those things are incredibly aggressive.  It's like you stepped on some gang's turf.

I actually thought the same thing until I had a run in with a rattlesnake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2011, 12:27:11 PM »
This X6.  Those things are incredibly aggressive.  It's like you stepped on some gang's turf.

What are you talking about? 

The experts that live in the city, all swear that they aren't aggressive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2011, 12:33:29 PM »
I actually thought the same thing until I had a run in with a rattlesnake.

Those damn things will follow you around.  The whole, they will warn you by rattling and if you leave they will won't bother you......yeah that's a bunch of bullshit and false info.  Piss them off, and they are coming after you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2011, 12:36:54 PM »
Those damn things will follow you around.  The whole, they will warn you by rattling and if you leave they will won't bother you......yeah that's a bunch of bullshit and false info.  Piss them off, and they are coming after you.
MOST snakes will. Those won't.

It's 50/50 on Moccasins. Ive seen some jump into the water as I drove up. And some hold their ground as I WALK up. Like GarMan said, take no chances.

Just to clarify - when I say most snakes will, I mean they will go away when they see you coming.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:16:01 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2011, 01:13:50 PM »
MOST snakes will. Those won't.

It's 50/50 on Moccasins. Ive seen some jump into the water as I drove up. And some hold their ground as I WALK up. Like GarMan said, take no chances.

Fishing on Lake Eufaula years ago.  4 of us in the boat, mainly just drinking and cruising the lake.  Pulled up to a fallen tree and just as we got about 15 yards from it, we notice a mocassin in the limbs.  He drops immediately in the water and makes a bee-line for the boat.  The 280 pound guy in the front of the boat screams like a bitch and jumps over 3 people.  I was frothing the water with my pole (Fishing) until I apparently hit him.  He goes under the boat and never reappears.  But....he saw us and meant bidnezz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2012, 05:54:10 PM »
Welp.

Already had a snake killed in our neighborhood this year.  Dammit!  Thinking it's time to either have a mongoose imported or hire that midget.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2012, 06:04:03 PM »
Welp.

Already had a snake killed in our neighborhood this year.  Dammit!  Thinking it's time to either have a mongoose imported or hire that midget.

I'm thinking seriously about a...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2012, 06:14:09 PM »

Oh I have that, but think of how much cooler it would be to have pet mongoose or a midget.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2012, 06:23:35 PM »
Oh I have that, but think of how much cooler it would be to have pet mongoose or a midget. 
Well sure, but you have to remember to feed 'em... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2012, 06:27:47 PM »
Well sure, but you have to remember to feed 'em...

Easy, they can eat the snakes they kill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2012, 06:43:25 PM »
Will midgets eat snakes?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 06:44:05 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2012, 07:15:59 PM »
Welp.

Invest in a King Snake. They're non-poisonous and will kill any poisonous snake that comes into the area. It's the "fight fire with fire" philosophy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2012, 07:39:07 PM »
Will midgets eat snakes?

Some consider me a midget, and I will eat your snake, so the answer is...yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2012, 10:34:31 PM »
Some consider me a midget, and I will eat your snake, so the answer is...yes.

Well sure but can we play horseshoes with you while snaggle gives handjobs behind the car?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #174 on: March 23, 2012, 12:22:00 AM »
Well sure but can we play horseshoes with you while snaggle gives handjobs behind the car?

Not if my boyfriend's there; he'll get mad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #175 on: March 23, 2012, 08:46:06 AM »
Will midgets eat snakes?

If the price is right, yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2012, 10:03:03 AM »

Ive never really countered reptiles with a pistol. Slim, moving target that moves in an S fashion? I'd prefer this......At least I know I will mortally damage his ass in some fashion. Especially with a 3 inch shell. But I guess if you are hiking, camping or what not, a pistol is def more convenient to carry.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GarMan

« Reply #177 on: March 23, 2012, 11:03:48 AM »
Ive never really countered reptiles with a pistol. Slim, moving target that moves in an S fashion? I'd prefer this......At least I know I will mortally damage his ass in some fashion. Especially with a 3 inch shell. But I guess if you are hiking, camping or what not, a pistol is def more convenient to carry.
Taurus Judge...  Not only can you shoot .45 Colt ammo, it can chamber .410 shotgun shells. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #178 on: March 23, 2012, 11:15:40 AM »
Taurus Judge...  Not only can you shoot .45 Colt ammo, it can chamber .410 shotgun shells.

Totally glanced right on by shotgun shells in the pic. Excellent my friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #179 on: March 28, 2012, 11:13:20 AM »
Years ago I am eating dinner with my family, minding my own business when the boy next door rings the bell.   He is about 9 and there is no dad in the picture so I guess I was the one he thought of.   He tells me his tarantula got loose and wanted me to help catch him.   Even though I hate spiders I was going to try to help him.   

He had chased the tarantula in MY garage (which had just been cleaned and was pretty much empty to make way for a camper).   I opened the garage door and spotted this VERY agitated and large spider.  It was bigger than my hand, standing on its back legs and snapping his fangs.   I tried to approach a few times and he jumped toward me and I quickly retreated.   

No way was I getting near enough to capture this thing; No way was I leaving it in my garage.   I send the youngster home telling him I will bring him the spider after it calms down, and call for the Dallas, Texas phonebook.   I got about 5 feet from the spider and launched the phone book at him.   Direct hit,   just to make sure I walk over and stomp the hell out of the phone book.

I clean up the mess and report to the trustful youth the tarantula ran out of the door, but maybe he will come back home when he gets hungry.   

A few weeks later I buy him a gardener snake. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions