Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kaos Way Behind On Movie....POW!!!!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Kaos Way Behind On Movie....POW!!!!
« on: August 05, 2015, 04:24:28 PM »
What the hell is up with people shooting up movie theaters?  Is that the "in" thing now?  I'm seriously going to start thinking about some crazy bastage shooting the place up next time I go.  Better start packing if I go to the cinemas. This was just put up on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of fox's news.

A gunman who opened fire in a movie theater in suburban Nashville, Tenn. was killed in a shootout with police Wednesday.

There was no immediate information on any possible injuries to theater patrons attending a showing of "Mad Max."

A police department spokesman said the shooter was armed with a gun and a hatchet. When police arrived on the scene, the gunman fired at an officer who then returned fire. A SWAT team also on the scene fired at him, as well.

The man also reportedly left two backpacks that were being examined by hazardous device officers.

A metro police dispatcher told The Tennessean newspaper the shooting was reported at 1:13 p.m. at the Carmike Hickory Hollow Cinema in Antioch, Tennessee.

Nashville Police confirmed in a tweet that an active shooting situation was reported, and the suspect was dead.

The latest shooting comes about two weeks after a gunman opened fire inside a movie theater in Lafayette, Louisiana, during a screening of the film "Trainwreck." Police said John Russell Houser killed two people and wounded nine others before fatally shooting himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Kaos Way Behind On Movie....POW!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 08:53:33 AM »
Thankfully, it being a gun free zone, he was carrying only an airsoft pistol and a hatchet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 09:01:47 AM »
Walking in and screaming "FIRE" is so 80's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 10:59:18 AM »
I have yet, in the last 5 years, gone to a movie unarmed. And it is not just the movies. The crazies are everywhere.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 11:31:32 AM »
I have yet, in the last 5 years, gone to a movie unarmed. And it is not just the movies. The crazies are everywhere.

There out here in Texas too, but in any movie of lets say 50 people at least 20 are carrying out here. My fear out here is that if some douche stands up to inflict his revenge on society, those 20 people who have had only an 8 hour class (now only 4) start throwing rounds down range. You get the guy crouched down behind a seat holding the gun over the seat just shooting cause he is Rambo. I don't go to many movies but the ones I do I am always last row. All potential targets are in front of me.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 04:07:14 PM »

There out here in Texas too, but in any movie of lets say 50 people at least 20 are carrying out here. My fear out here is that if some douche stands up to inflict his revenge on society, those 20 people who have had only an 8 hour class (now only 4) start throwing rounds down range. You get the guy crouched down behind a seat holding the gun over the seat just shooting cause he is Rambo. I don't go to many movies but the ones I do I am always last row. All potential targets are in front of me.

THIS...all of it. Yes, Im dead serious. I have that fear constantly when I see people packing in public in a crowd. And Im as 2A as you can get.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 04:11:49 PM »

I thought I was the only one who made his crippled ass wife climb all of those stairs just so I can "see better"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.