Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???
« Reply #220 on: August 04, 2015, 03:23:16 PM »
Saw this article and immediately thought of the Heebie Jeebies thread from the way-back time machine.  I say again...Fuck a wasp....and Fuck some bees.  news of foxdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

RIVERSIDE, Calif. –  A construction worker is dead after he was stung by bees that swarmed a Southern California construction site, Riverside Battalion Chief Tony Perna said.

Three construction workers were stung Monday morning when a contractor grading a parking lot struck an underground sprinkler control vault that housed a bee hive, Perna said.

Workers say the bees began swarming and the crew panicked and started to run. Two men covered their faces with their hands and rolled on the ground and a third swatted at bees with a vest.

One of the men had an allergic reaction and died after being transported to a hospital in critical condition.

The deceased worker was not immediately identified.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #221 on: August 04, 2015, 03:33:53 PM »
Quicksand
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #222 on: August 04, 2015, 03:37:01 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #223 on: August 04, 2015, 09:09:28 PM »
Saw this article and immediately thought of the Heebie Jeebies thread from the way-back time machine.  I say again...Fuck a wasp....and Fuck some bees.  news of foxdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

RIVERSIDE, Calif. –  A construction worker is dead after he was stung by bees that swarmed a Southern California construction site, Riverside Battalion Chief Tony Perna said.

Three construction workers were stung Monday morning when a contractor grading a parking lot struck an underground sprinkler control vault that housed a bee hive, Perna said.

Workers say the bees began swarming and the crew panicked and started to run. Two men covered their faces with their hands and rolled on the ground and a third swatted at bees with a vest.

One of the men had an allergic reaction and died after being transported to a hospital in critical condition.

Seems like he would be the dead one - stoopid leftcoasters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2015, 09:32:58 AM »
Saw this article and immediately thought of the Heebie Jeebies thread from the way-back time machine.  I say again...fudge a wasp....and fudge some bees.  news of foxdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions