Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If Bama played Auburn today

Token

Re: If Bama played Auburn today
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2010, 03:54:40 PM »
So you have no examples...  thanks for playing.

I didn't realize that you requested examples.  Here's 136 examples, and they are numbered.   

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/profile/280tiger_342/area,showposts/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 03:55:56 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2010, 03:58:18 PM »
I didn't realize that you requested examples.  Here's 136 examples, and they are numbered.   

I chortled
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2010, 04:52:23 PM »

Now those are funny posts...  Thanks for the great read, I forgot how stupid I have made you look over the past few months.  Now as for being a dumb MF, I believe you stated that because I expressed that Cam Newton wasn't a one man team.  Oddly enough, Scarbinski wrote the same thing today.  Man, he is the dumbest MF on the Bham News staff.

You really need to calm down, Alabama has only lost one game.  Oh yeah, you are needed at the crosswalk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2010, 05:28:26 PM »
Now those are funny posts...  Thanks for the great read, I forgot how stupid I have made you look over the past few months.  Now as for being a dumb MF, I believe you stated that because I expressed that Cam Newton wasn't a one man team.  Oddly enough, Scarbinski wrote the same thing today.  Man, he is the dumbest MF on the Bham News staff.

You really need to calm down, Alabama has only lost one game.  Oh yeah, you are needed at the crosswalk.

Since you value my opinion, and since you asked.....Scarb is Finebaum without the radio show.  Although Scab is considerably better, (because he doesn't need to fluff a certain crowd for ratings) but both are dumb motherfuckers.  And for the record?  You've been the dumbest motherfucker here since July 30, 2010.  Long before Alabama got their ass whipped by USCe.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2010, 06:40:29 PM »
Since you value my opinion, and since you asked.....Scarb is Finebaum without the radio show.  Although Scab is considerably better, (because he doesn't need to fluff a certain crowd for ratings) but both are dumb motherfuckers.  And for the record?  You've been the dumbest motherfucker here since July 30, 2010.  Long before Alabama got their ass whipped by USCe.

Still, no real reasons for your opinion.  I would assume you are one of the less educated posters on the site due to the way you feel the need to use profanity to get a point across.  That is usually the sign of someone who doesn't articulate well.  A limited vocabulary forces repetitive use of such filler words.  That would be one of the points to my argument. 

Once again, bama only has one loss.  You have totally lost your cool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2010, 08:20:53 PM »
Still, no real reasons for your opinion.  I would assume you are one of the less educated posters on the site due to the way you feel the need to use profanity to get a point across.  That is usually the sign of someone who doesn't articulate well.  A limited vocabulary forces repetitive use of such filler words.  That would be one of the points to my argument. 

Is this the same Birmingham with the erectile dysfunction problem that posted on AUnation for a while.  If so, tell your wife and my kid I said hello.  Oh, after you kiss your wife, let me know how my dick taste.

No, the best I could come up with would be the look of disappointment on your father's face the moment you told him you had taken a job normally reserved for women.  Or a video of your wife masterbating to thought of fucking a real man.

Sorry limp dick I have a life and wasn't hanging out on the computer all day.

You are a fucking pussy no matter what, dipshit.  You work for a volunteer fire dept.  Whoopty fucking doo!!! 

Yeah, if you are going to pointlessly beat the shit out of someone, make sure it is your girlfriend.

Too bad Bham's wife gave me the $200 to fuck her eyes out....

BTW, after you kiss your wife goodnight, write back and tell me how my cum taste, you GED level assfuck....

That's just 3 pages of your posts.  You want me to go further, or do you now see why you are the dumbest motherhumper on this site?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2010, 08:39:35 PM »
Is this the same Birmingham with the erectile dysfunction problem that posted on AUnation for a while.  If so, tell your wife and my kid I said hello.  Oh, after you kiss your wife, let me know how my dick taste.

No, the best I could come up with would be the look of disappointment on your father's face the moment you told him you had taken a job normally reserved for women.  Or a video of your wife masterbating to thought of fucking a real man.

You are a fucking pussy no matter what, dipshit.  You work for a volunteer fire dept.  Whoopty fucking doo!!! 

Yeah, if you are going to pointlessly beat the shit out of someone, make sure it is your girlfriend.

BTW, after you kiss your wife goodnight, write back and tell me how my cum taste, you GED level assfuck....

That's just 3 pages of your posts.  You want me to go further, or do you now see why you are the dumbest motherhumper on this site?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2010, 10:55:38 PM »
Is this the same Birmingham with the erectile dysfunction problem that posted on AUnation for a while.  If so, tell your wife and my kid I said hello.  Oh, after you kiss your wife, let me know how my tool taste.

No, the best I could come up with would be the look of disappointment on your father's face the moment you told him you had taken a job normally reserved for women.  Or a video of your wife masterbating to thought of phuking a real man.

Sorry limp tool I have a life and wasn't hanging out on the computer all day.

You are a phuking pussy no matter what, dippoop.  You work for a volunteer fire dept.  Whoopty phuking doo!!! 

Yeah, if you are going to pointlessly beat the poop out of someone, make sure it is your girlfriend.

Too bad Bham's wife gave me the $200 to phuk her eyes out....

BTW, after you kiss your wife goodnight, write back and tell me how my cum taste, you GED level assphuk....

Oh, don't forget these gems:
Once again, you speak of something of which you have no knowledge.  Reputable pharma companies don't do the whole "pen and pad" thing.  There are industry guidelines that do not allow it.  And as far as handing out boner pills or PPIs, that is for bimbos like you that wasted their time with double majors, but their only real talent is sucking a cock.

So, please stick to what you know, getting on your knees to try to climb the corp. ladder.
Let 'em know I will stop by with some samples, after I get through phuking your sweat hog wife.  Thanks for the referral....
I am not going Lou Ferrigno, I just like to put pussies like you in their place when they run their mouth.  Nothing personal.
C-U-N-T

That's just two pages
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2010, 11:13:44 PM »
If I were to crown *** ******* the dumbest motherfucker on this board (and I didn't, 280 wears that crown), it would have absolutely nothing to do with how many upset games he predicted.  Although it was an impressive showing, it has no relevance in my central thesis of unchallenged stupidity.
Okay, what if this certain poster states that Tennessee is gonna beat SPuat this upcoming weekend, would he still be the "dumbest mother fucker God ever stretched skin over"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2010, 11:27:04 PM »
Okay, what if this certain poster states that Tennessee is gonna beat SPuat this upcoming weekend, would he still be the "dumbest mother phuker God ever stretched skin over"?
Prowler, that would be the fall of the western empire as we knew it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2010, 11:46:13 PM »

Good thing you know lots of doctors, 280 - that right there is gonna leave a mark.

Bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2010, 12:06:29 AM »
Okay, what if this certain poster states that Tennessee is gonna beat SPuat this upcoming weekend, would he still be the "dumbest mother fucker God ever stretched skin over"?
Ok, you correctly picked a lot of upsets last week...but come on...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2010, 03:08:41 AM »
That could happen!

Unless It Doesn't
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 03:10:48 AM by Jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2010, 07:04:19 AM »
Ok, you correctly picked a lot of upsets last week...but come on...
I'm just saying what if, is all...and how do you know that token is talking about me?

Unless you think I'm the dumbest mother fuckin' poster in the History of message board posters.  Hmm Mmmm, I'm on to you Chiz...I'll be watching you like a mutha fuckin' Chicken Hawk, biatch.

BTW, UCLA 10
Auburn 10
Tennessee 10
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2010, 09:07:04 AM »

I was under your skin enough that you went and took the time to put that e-mail together.  That is priceless.  The old Token would have just let it slide off of his back.

You remind me of one of those black police officers that smacks around a black suspect extra hard to impress the white guys on the force.  You should just be confident in yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2010, 09:12:55 AM »
I was under your skin enough that you went and took the time to put that e-mail together.  That is priceless.

Dude, I seriously think you should let it go. I mean you said this...
...and he called you out on it by deducting all your credibility of which you further more damage by totally dodging the point. The best thing to do here is to admit you got burned, tuck away your pride and move along.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2010, 09:32:02 AM »
Dude, I seriously think you should let it go. I mean you said this......and he called you out on it by deducting all your credibility of which you further more damage by totally dodging the point. The best thing to do here is to admit you got burned, tuck away your pride and move along.

Actually, I could care less about any of it.  I spend about 15-30 seconds and throw a reply on here.  I got a good laugh that someone took enough time to put together a list of quotes.  Really, in the grand scheme, who cares?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2010, 09:48:06 AM »
Actually, I could care less about any of it.  I spend about 15-30 seconds and throw a reply on here.  I got a good laugh that someone took enough time to put together a list of quotes.  Really, in the grand scheme, who cares?

Apparently you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2010, 09:54:51 AM »
Apparently you.

Come on now.  That just means he does care a little; however, if he tried, the sum total of that caring could be reduced to an extent.  There are actual issues in his life that do in fact warrant not caring at all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2010, 09:57:20 AM »
Come on now.  That just means he does care a little; however, if he tried, the sum total of that caring could be reduced to an extent.  There are actual issues in his life that do in fact warrant not caring at all.

^^^ Listen^^^  This man has a PhD in caring
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum