Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If Bama played Auburn today

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: If Bama played Auburn today
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2010, 09:24:48 AM »
..with what Prowler says and does aside...

You following him around and letting him drive your board habits make you look like a tool yourself.  Everytime he posts, you're like a little puppy taking the scrap from his hand.
In this particular thread, he specifically called me out to respond to him. Is it OK that I replied? I'm not "following him around". I replied to a question he specifically asked me, and replied in a thread specifically pointed towards Alabama fans. I don't think I need your approval to do so. 

"Drive your board habits"? WTF? You're probably one of the last people who needs to try and talk to somebody about following a poster around, or letting somebody else "drive your board habits". If he were an Alabama fan, you would be breaking it off in him left and right.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 09:59:51 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2010, 10:10:56 AM »
In this particular thread, he specifically called me out to respond to him. Is it OK that I replied? I'm not "following him around". I replied to a question he specifically asked me, and replied in a thread specifically pointed towards Alabama fans. I don't think I need your approval to do so. 

"Drive your board habits"? WTF? You're probably one of the last people who needs to try and talk to somebody about following a poster around, or letting somebody else "drive your board habits". If he were an Alabama fan, you would be breaking it off in him left and right.

Don't get me wrong, you have a right to respond.  It's the fact that you do, in the fashion you do, everywhere, and no, not just where he addresses you, that makes you a tool.

Keep up the good fight though.   :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2010, 10:18:44 AM »
Don't get me wrong, you have a right to respond.  It's the fact that you do, in the fashion you do, everywhere, and no, not just where he addresses you, that makes you a tool.

Keep up the good fight though.   :bc:
STOP FOLLOWING ME!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2010, 10:22:48 AM »
 :yallfu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2010, 12:09:02 PM »
Yeah well, the poster that you want to crown as "the dumbest mother fucker on this site" has been calling your team garbage since the Penn State game.  He also called the South Carolina over SPuat, Auburn over Arkansas, Texas over Nebraska, Wisconsin over Ohio State, Kentucky over South Carolina games...he also called the MSU over Florida game but not on this board.  He also stated, on this past Wednesday or Thursday, that Auburn would be ranked #4 come Sunday evening.

But yeah, I totally agree, what a dumbass.

If I were to crown *** ******* the dumbest motherfucker on this board (and I didn't, 280 wears that crown), it would have absolutely nothing to do with how many upset games he predicted.  Although it was an impressive showing, it has no relevance in my central thesis of unchallenged stupidity. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2010, 12:48:55 PM »
If I were to crown *** ******* the dumbest motherfucker on this board (and I didn't, 280 wears that crown), it would have absolutely nothing to do with how many upset games he predicted.  Although it was an impressive showing, it has no relevance in my central thesis of unchallenged stupidity.

Not sure what I have said on this site that would be considered dumb.  I would love to see some examples.  Please note, your jealous hatred of Auburn and someone having a good job does not constitute an opinion being dumb.

Also, Wackenhut needs you to return their flashlight, you are supposed to leave that for the next shift.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2010, 12:56:56 PM »
Not sure what I have said on this site that would be considered dumb.  I would love to see some examples.  Please note, your jealous hatred of Auburn and someone having a good job does not constitute an opinion being dumb.
Holy shit.....

You're one of those people who bury kittens but leave their heads above ground and run them over with a push lawnmower, aren't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2010, 12:59:59 PM »
Holy shit.....

You're one of those people who bury kittens but leave their heads above ground and run them over with a push lawnmower, aren't you?

Are you here to take up for your butt buddy?  He should be old enough to defend himself.  (and no, animal violence is one step away from harming or killing another person.  Anyone ever caught harming an animal should be locked up... seriously)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2010, 01:09:25 PM »
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2010, 01:09:35 PM »
Are you here to take up for your butt buddy?  He should be old enough to defend himself.  (and no, animal violence is one step away from harming or killing another person.  Anyone ever caught harming an animal should be locked up... seriously)
I kick bammers any chance I get.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2010, 01:11:31 PM »
Oh, I know he can defend himself. I'm sure he will be along in due time. But don't mind those of us (even your own people) who might pass by and tell you how stupid you are in the meantime. I don't know what your hangup is with people and their jobs, but you must be pretty damn self conscious of yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2010, 02:04:14 PM »
Oh, I know he can defend himself. I'm sure he will be along in due time. But don't mind those of us (even your own people) who might pass by and tell you how stupid you are in the meantime. I don't know what your hangup is with people and their jobs, but you must be pretty damn self conscious of yours.

Nice spin.  My replies are always in response to a post...  Go back and look.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 02:50:47 PM by 280TIGER »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2010, 02:06:36 PM »
Neiko Thorpe makes me want to kick puppies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2010, 02:16:58 PM »
Neiko Thorpe makes me want to kick puppies.

You sound as if you are beginning to not care as much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2010, 02:27:30 PM »
You sound as if you are beginning to not care as much.

Early in the 4th quarter this past Saturday....I didn't.

I cared a lot more later when I was celebrating at The Red Bar in Grayton Beach, watching LSU look like shit against McNeese State and Ohio State get throttled by the Badger Badger Badgers.

Mushroom mushroom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2010, 02:29:45 PM »
 :badger:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2010, 02:42:12 PM »
:badger:
Badgers, Did you say Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' Badgers!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JR4AU

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »
Badgers, Did you say Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' Badgers!

It's twoo! It's twoo! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2010, 03:35:02 PM »

Also, Wackenhut needs you to return their flashlight, you are supposed to leave that for the next shift.

The formula used for calculating your stupidity is a complicated one.  One you'd likely not understand.  One thing separates you from the second place contestant (by a mile), he doesn't try to improve his self worth.  As a matter of fact, he's probably the most honest person on this website.  In my TigersX filing system, I have *** ******* as the poster who is most like his internet persona.  WYSIWYG.  For that, I could never truly give him your crown without feeling a bit of guilt.  Luckily, as long as you are around, I'll never have to worry about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2010, 03:49:30 PM »
The formula used for calculating your stupidity is a complicated one.  One you'd likely not understand.  One thing separates you from the second place contestant (by a mile), he doesn't try to improve his self worth.  As a matter of fact, he's probably the most honest person on this website.  In my TigersX filing system, I have *** ******* as the poster who is most like his internet persona.  WYSIWYG.  For that, I could never truly give him your crown without feeling a bit of guilt.  Luckily, as long as you are around, I'll never have to worry about it.

So you have no examples...  thanks for playing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions