Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If Bama played Auburn today

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: If Bama played Auburn today
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2010, 01:22:27 PM »
**And Wench wins the award for "Most Appropriate Use of a Movie Quote EVAH On The X"...

Fight Club.  nice.

EVAH?  Not hardly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2010, 01:25:31 PM »
You are what you eat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2010, 01:26:59 PM »
You are what you eat
You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

See Wench, anyone can do it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2010, 01:35:34 PM »
You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Maybe you could lay by the bay.
I just may.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2010, 01:54:02 PM »
280, you're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

**And Wench wins the award for "Most Appropriate Use of a Movie Quote EVAH On The X"...
280 is that guy you see in a restaurant being a total dick to the waitress. The guy who is an asshole to the chick at McDonalds because he got a root beer instead of a Coke. He's the guy that really doesn't mean shit to this world, but wants everybody to think he does. Granted, in my mind, I know I'm probably better off than those folks. But you know what? They do a job that I probably wouldn't ever do. I show them the same amount of respect I would show anybody else, because in the end, they're simply trying to do what's best for them and their families, and they probably don't even like their jobs. No matter how much he thinks he is, he's not any better than anybody else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2010, 02:18:12 PM »

Let me try, too...

Yes it's true.  This man has no dick.

What do I win?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2010, 02:18:47 PM »
Fight Club.  nice.

EVAH?  Not hardly.
Oh COME ON.  Every part of that quote addresses nearly verbatim something he has posted on this board.

Yay me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2010, 02:33:42 PM »
Actually, I could care less about any of it.  I spend about 15-30 seconds and throw a reply on here.  I got a good laugh that someone took enough time to put together a list of quotes.  Really, in the grand scheme, who cares?

I was getting embarrassed for you yesterday, but that's really pathetic considering all you've posted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2010, 10:55:06 PM »
I was getting embarrassed for you yesterday, but that's really pathetic considering all you've posted.

What he said ^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE