Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If Bama played Auburn today

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: If Bama played Auburn today
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2010, 12:41:47 PM »
Oh, there is certainly something wrong. I'm all about using what works, and don't freak out because you lost one. But if its not working, its not working. Something has happened in the past few games. We should not be having problems on offense.

Yeah, I think any sensible football fan would agree. I just get a weird feeling that there some guys in the locker room pissed at McClroy. I don't know, but I think Richardson getting his yards helps this offense get back on track. The leaders of this offense is in the backfield and I'm not talking about the QB. He is serviceable but not really a game changer type. Something tells me that everyone on the bama team knows that and McClroy may have elevated himself to a point that has pissed some folks off. I also saw him calling some guys out in front of the camera last night. I mean that happens don't get me wrong but I'm not sure his teammates are liking that too much. What comes to mind is a pic that floated around here last year with Bynes giving Todd the evil eye on the sidelines.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2010, 02:16:58 PM »
Yeah, I think any sensible football fan would agree. I just get a weird feeling that there some guys in the locker room pissed at McClroy. I don't know, but I think Richardson getting his yards helps this offense get back on track. The leaders of this offense is in the backfield and I'm not talking about the QB. He is serviceable but not really a game changer type. Something tells me that everyone on the bama team knows that and McClroy may have elevated himself to a point that has pissed some folks off. I also saw him calling some guys out in front of the camera last night. I mean that happens don't get me wrong but I'm not sure his teammates are liking that too much. What comes to mind is a pic that floated around here last year with Bynes giving Todd the evil eye on the sidelines.
Eh no! McElroy was doing the old Ray Lewis on the team before coming out on the field. And whether anyone on the team resents it or not is anyone's guess. Perhaps Nick gave him the keys but he was mainly the chauffeur of the vehicle up to at least the Penn State game.

When did Alabama dump the play action for McElway?  When did drive blocking Alabama become the "Greatest Show on Turf" ? This isn't the same Alabama because it appears beatable as opposed to "dominating" as it was overly described as before South Carolina.

Jay Barker even said that a once beaten Tide has a better shot than an undefeated Auburn. The arrogance doesn't surprise me because I know that they are a well coached and talented team but the majority of the talking heads who are mostly Bamers have it all wrong as usual, toeing the company line so to speak because they are so weak they are afraid to turn off listeners, ardent Bamer fans who do not want to hear anything negative. And say the wrong thing and you don't get the interview you could once get from staff members.That's FEAR!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2010, 04:23:40 PM »
Eh no! McElroy was doing the old Ray Lewis on the team before coming out on the field. And whether anyone on the team resents it or not is anyone's guess. Perhaps Nick gave him the keys but he was mainly the chauffeur of the vehicle up to at least the Penn State game.

When did Alabama dump the play action for McElway?  When did drive blocking Alabama become the "Greatest Show on Turf" ? This isn't the same Alabama because it appears beatable as opposed to "dominating" as it was overly described as before South Carolina.

Jay Barker even said that a once beaten Tide has a better shot than an undefeated Auburn. The arrogance doesn't surprise me because I know that they are a well coached and talented team but the majority of the talking heads who are mostly Bamers have it all wrong as usual, toeing the company line so to speak because they are so weak they are afraid to turn off listeners, ardent Bamer fans who do not want to hear anything negative. And say the wrong thing and you don't get the interview you could once get from staff members.That's FEAR!
^^This^^
SPuat looks like shit right now and most bammers are too retarded to realize something ain't right.  Again, I'm still not impressed with SPuat and I haven't been since the PSU game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2010, 04:27:05 PM »

Jay Barker even said that a once beaten Tide has a better shot than an undefeated Auburn.

Well, at this point, saying utterly moronic shit like that sounds fabulous to the fucking trailer park hoard...but keep in mind that a once beaten Tide AND an undefeated Auburn team ending the regular season CANNOT happen.  That stupid fucking shit is just par for the course with their standard babble about nash-ee-nul respeck for bammer, or lack thereof for Auburn...just blab incoherently shit that pleases the ears of the great "unwershed".   Today bammer is respected as being a one loss team that is one week off losing to a typical Jeckyl and Hyde USCe team that just lost to KY, and has two SEC teams ranked above them in the polls that are undefeated.  When you consider bammer's body of work to date, with Florida and PSU included...they're really not causing much fear at this point.   Still a good team?  Yes, very good....not the 2009 edition by a long shot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2010, 04:54:13 PM »
Well, at this point, saying utterly moronic poop like that sounds fabulous to the phuking trailer park hoard...but keep in mind that a once beaten Tide AND an undefeated Auburn team ending the regular season CANNOT happen.  That stupid phuking poop is just par for the course with their standard babble about nash-ee-nul respeck for bammer, or lack thereof for Auburn...just blab incoherently poop that pleases the ears of the great "unwershed".   Today bammer is respected as being a one loss team that is one week off losing to a typical Jeckyl and Hyde USCe team that just lost to KY, and has two SEC teams ranked above them in the polls that are undefeated.  When you consider bammer's body of work to date, with Florida and PSU included...they're really not causing much fear at this point.   Still a good team?  Yes, very good....not the 2009 edition by a long shot.
DelGreco didn't say anyting and a couple of callers, one in particular called Jay out on the stupidity of his statement and Barker claimed in short that it was the national appeal of Alabama that makes them more palatable over Auburn. Anyway the guy said it was stupid and Jay said "you're stupid" further enhancing his reputation as a high profile sports talk co-host.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2010, 06:23:30 PM »

I am wondering where the play action has gone as well. As much as we run the ball, you have got to use play action to your advantage, and you have got to stretch the field with some long passes. We are doing neither, and everybody is simply loading the box and putting the secondary into a shallow zone. I know last week I said I didn't think there was a playcalling issue, but I'm really starting to second guess that stance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jmar

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2010, 06:58:52 PM »
I am wondering where the play action has gone as well. As much as we run the ball, you have got to use play action to your advantage, and you have got to stretch the field with some long passes. We are doing neither, and everybody is simply loading the box and putting the secondary into a shallow zone. I know last week I said I didn't think there was a playcalling issue, but I'm really starting to second guess that stance.
Which is why I brought it up after the SC game. You have the power game, mix it with play action,going vertical occaisionally to keep 'em honest and you run wheel routes and screens which is a pretty good package with that talent, TE's and all. Why change success?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2010, 07:08:30 PM »
DelGreco didn't say anyting and a couple of callers, one in particular called Jay out on the stupidity of his statement and Barker claimed in short that it was the national appeal of Alabama that makes them more palatable over Auburn. Anyway the guy said it was stupid and Jay said "you're stupid" further enhancing his reputation as a high profile sports talk co-host.

Much of the bammer nation really, truly, in their black hearts that sit right next to their lungs blackened by Pall Malls, believe that the rest of the college football world is better when bammer is on top, and that when they're not on top, that the  college football world anxiously awaits their return.  News flash, only bammers have the appetite for bammerness that bammers do.  The national football media has an appetite for the flavor of the day, which can be ANY one of the "Old Guard" like Mich, Texas, USC, tOSU, Bammer, or Tenn...or one of the BCS busters like Hawaii, Utah, TCU, or Boise.  Does the media prefer one of the "Old Guard"?  Maybe, but they love the Floridas, Auburns, LSUs, to name a few...and are perfectly happy to set up game day there, and vote for them if they're the best.  In the big scheme, bammer only makes bammer more money when they're up...ESPN and the media outside of the biased bammer controlled media could give a shit less if it's Bammer or some other flavor of the day.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010, 07:12:08 PM »
Much of the bammer nation really, truly, in their black hearts that sit right next to their lungs blackened by Pall Malls, believe that the rest of the college football world is better when bammer is on top, and that when they're not on top, that the  college football world anxiously awaits their return.  News flash, only bammers have the appetite for bammerness that bammers do.  The national football media has an appetite for the flavor of the day, which can be ANY one of the "Old Guard" like Mich, Texas, USC, tOSU, Bammer, or Tenn...or one of the BCS busters like Hawaii, Utah, TCU, or Boise.  Does the media prefer one of the "Old Guard"?  Maybe, but they love the Floridas, Auburns, LSUs, to name a few...and are perfectly happy to set up game day there, and vote for them if they're the best.  In the big scheme, bammer only makes bammer more money when they're up...ESPN and the media outside of the biased bammer controlled media could give a poop less if it's Bammer or some other flavor of the day.
Very well said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 07:18:33 PM »
Yeah, I mean it's not like Dyer, Fannin, Blake, McCallebb, Ethridge or Byrum put any points on the board Saturday.   :rolleyes:

Bammer's new spin- Cam Newton is the only player Auburn has got.  Old spin- Cam Newton is all hype.

Just when I'm ready to crown *** ******* as the dumbest motherfucker on this site, you always chime in and save him.  You're his Mississipi.

Of course Cam Newton isn't the ONLY player on this team, but he is the fucking machine that makes shit happen.  He can't be stopped, and there's no way in hell Auburn would be anywhere near as good without him.  They'd still be a solid football team, but not a Championship caliber team. 

And there's nothing wrong with that.  Had Ingram went down last season no way in hell would Bama have won the BCS.  He beat USCe by himself last season.  All great teams have that one guy.  For Auburn, it's Cam.  If you really believe that Auburn would be 7-0 and ranked in the top 5 without him?  Well, Hotty Toddy. Dumbass.

Let us not forget the standard bammer mantra any time Auburn comes up with even a decent player, much less a star: "He's gone to the NFL first chance he gets" stated as if A: no other star does that, and B: that it's because folks would rather be anywhere but Auburn and not because a fucking buttload of money is offered. 

I can't figure you out.  You make these types of comments (as if I actually said Cam was going to the NFL this season) but when you are called on it, you quickly back away.  Did I give the impression that I believe Cam is leaving for the NFL?  Did I state that Cam is tweeting that he can't wait to get the fuck out of Auburn?  I'll admit, I barely remember creating this thread last night, but unless someone edited one of my post, what the fuck are you talking about and how is it relevant to my comment about Cam?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2010, 07:21:34 PM »
Just when I'm ready to crown *** ******* as the dumbest motherfucker on this site, you always chime in and save him.  You're his Mississipi.

Is that one Mississippi or two Mississippi?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2010, 07:31:39 PM »

Of course Cam Newton isn't the ONLY player on this team, but he is the fucking machine that makes shit happen.  He can't be stopped, and there's no way in hell Auburn would be anywhere near as good without him.  They'd still be a solid football team, but not a Championship caliber team. 

And there's nothing wrong with that.  Had Ingram went down last season no way in hell would Bama have won the BCS.  He beat USCe by himself last season.  All great teams have that one guy.  For Auburn, it's Cam.  If you really believe that Auburn would be 7-0 and ranked in the top 5 without him?  Well, Hotty Toddy. Dumbass.

I can't figure you out.  You make these types of comments (as if I actually said Cam was going to the NFL this season) but when you are called on it, you quickly back away.  Did I give the impression that I believe Cam is leaving for the NFL?  Did I state that Cam is tweeting that he can't wait to get the fuck out of Auburn?  I'll admit, I barely remember creating this thread last night, but unless someone edited one of my post, what the fuck are you talking about and how is it relevant to my comment about Cam?

Token, relax bud...you're a good bammer.  Fact is, we hear that shit all the time...I didn't say YOU said it.  Lighten up Francis.  You need to be able to sort through the "general bammer hater" posts, and those directed at you specifically.

In fact, on point to one of your post, maybe the first in this thread.  Is it just something many feel has to be said, or is it a slam on Auburn to say: "If Cam goes down, Auburn is fucked".  Well no fucking shit.  I don't think Malzahn, or Chiz knew what they really had in Cam, as evidenced by the fact they tried to remain balanced the first few games.  It's a team game, but great players elevate teams.  Bammer didn't coincidentally have a Heisman winner and a NC in the same year last year.  Look at the top teams this year.  Oregan has a Heisman contender...tOSU does too.  Michigan is another .500 team without Denson.  It''s why bammers are always crowing about 5 star croots..they, y'all, we all hope one of them will turn out to be Cam.  And when you're a coach, you fucking ride that horse hard and fast.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2010, 07:32:26 PM »
Is that one Mississippi or two Mississippi?

You ruined it.  100% chance that would have zoomed over his scrub hat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2010, 07:34:14 PM »

Maybe he'll sign you up for some complimentary note pads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2010, 07:39:26 PM »

Man, you are really taking this football season rough.  Just a game bro.  Funny to see you so worked up though.  Neither I, nor yourself, really know how Auburn would look with more of a pocket passing QB this year.  Blake, Adams, and T Zac are all solid receivers and would get more balls thrown to them in that scenario, not to mention having a solid TE.  The run game would be good enough with Dyer inside and Onterio outside because the O-line is solid.  But man, I'm a dumb MF.  Haha!!
I would say the Alabama offense would not be nearly as good if _________ got hurt, but I don't really see any dynamic players on the roster.  The Ole Miss game was so boring, I fell asleep.  Oh well, someone will pan out for you guys.  Roll Turd!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2010, 07:41:39 PM »

Shouldn't you be working some extra shifts in the credit union lobby to help feed your illegitamate kids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2010, 07:44:04 PM »
Shouldn't you be working some extra shifts in the credit union lobby to help feed your illegitamate kids.

Wait.  Prothro is on the board?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2010, 04:54:07 AM »

Yeah well, the poster that you want to crown as "the dumbest mother fucker on this site" has been calling your team garbage since the Penn State game.  He also called the South Carolina over SPuat, Auburn over Arkansas, Texas over Nebraska, Wisconsin over Ohio State, Kentucky over South Carolina games...he also called the MSU over Florida game but not on this board.  He also stated, on this past Wednesday or Thursday, that Auburn would be ranked #4 come Sunday evening.

But yeah, I totally agree, what a dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2010, 07:49:39 AM »
Yeah well, the poster that you want to crown as "the dumbest mother fucker on this site" has been calling your team garbage since the Penn State game.  He also called the South Carolina over SPuat, Auburn over Arkansas, Texas over Nebraska, Wisconsin over Ohio State, Kentucky over South Carolina games...he also called the MSU over Florida game but not on this board.  He also stated, on this past Wednesday or Thursday, that Auburn would be ranked #4 come Sunday evening.

But yeah, I totally agree, what a dumbass.
Going by this criteria, there are plenty of folks in the Crown picks that are way smarter than you. You act like since you guessed a few games correctly, everybody should bow down to your football supremacy. Last I checked, you get plenty of shit wrong too. It's all a matter of guessing. When you get it right, you do your victory dance. When you're wrong, you apply the Prowler Formula to make yourself right in your eyes. I swear you really are a dumbass Alabama fan. Seriously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2010, 08:56:42 AM »
Going by this criteria, there are plenty of folks in the Crown picks that are way smarter than you. You act like since you guessed a few games correctly, everybody should bow down to your football supremacy. Last I checked, you get plenty of shit wrong too. It's all a matter of guessing. When you get it right, you do your victory dance. When you're wrong, you apply the Prowler Formula to make yourself right in your eyes. I swear you really are a dumbass Alabama fan. Seriously.

..with what Prowler says and does aside...

You following him around and letting him drive your board habits make you look like a tool yourself.  Everytime he posts, you're like a little puppy taking the scrap from his hand. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions