Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

UH OH!!!!! Auburn sitting on a PLOI

Birmingham

UH OH!!!!! Auburn sitting on a PLOI
« on: October 03, 2009, 11:31:49 AM »
Word on the skreets is that Auburn is ready to sit before the judge.  Yo, Perry, I thought you said that "forgetting" to register for classes was an honest mistake that's icolated to a single case ?????  Damn shame.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 11:32:23 AM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: UH OH!!!!! Auburn sitting on a PLOI
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »
what does "icolated" mean?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 02:24:33 PM »

It's like isolated but way cooler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »

Instead of putting someone in bed and covering them with ice, you put them in bed and cover them with frozen bottles of cola.  As in  "But doctor, you tolds me to icolate him."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 04:35:04 PM »
It's like isolated but way cooler.

It seems your spelling may be one of the factors contributing to why you are 25 and still in college.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 05:20:49 PM »
Word on the skreets is that Auburn is ready to sit before the judge.  Yo, Perry, I thought you said that "forgetting" to register for classes was an honest mistake that's icolated to a single case ?????  Damn shame.
Keep trying...BTW, take a look at your predictions for Todd's passing yards tonight against UT.  How many yards did McElroy have today?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 06:13:40 PM »
It seems your spelling may be one of the factors contributing to why you are 25 and still in college.

Maybe, but I'm 26 not 25.  It also could have something to do with me not starting college until this past year.  It's hard to graduate in only 1 year, don't you agree?  Especially when you're working 2 full time jobs (which I am), supporting 2 sons (which I am), a stay at home wife (which I am) while paying my own way (which I am) without using a cent of student loans (which I'm not) while working my fucking ass off to have a 4.0 (which I have).

Yeah, that could be it also.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 06:18:06 PM »
Maybe, but I'm 26 not 25.  It also could have something to do with me not starting college until this past year.  It's hard to graduate in only 1 year, don't you agree?  Especially when you're working 2 full time jobs (which I am), supporting 2 sons (which I am), a stay at home wife (which I am) while paying my own way (which I am) without using a cent of student loans (which I'm not) while working my fucking ass off to have a 4.0 (which I have).

Don't strain your shoulder patting yourself on the back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 06:20:12 PM »
Maybe, but I'm 26 not 25.  It also could have something to do with me not starting college until this past year.  It's hard to graduate in only 1 year, don't you agree?  Especially when you're working 2 full time jobs (which I am), supporting 2 sons (which I am), a stay at home wife (which I am) while paying my own way (which I am) without using a cent of student loans (which I'm not) while working my phuking ass off to have a 4.0 (which I have).

Congradulations B'ham, you just won the Tiger X scholar of the week award. Your gift is one beer, which you have to pay for yourself.
All kidding aside, your doing great and way to go. Thats something to be proud of even though your a bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 06:23:04 PM »

I hope your not a Engrish major.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Birmingham

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 06:33:24 PM »
Don't strain your shoulder patting yourself on the back.

Were you aware of any of the things I mentioned above before I just said it?  When a smart ass comment about why I'm still in college is made I'm certainly not ashamed to tell you the real reason and at what cost it comes.  I work at an institute for mentally retarded children (if you were wondering why I fit in so well here) and have had 3 off days in the last 38 days.  To paint the reason I'm "still in college" as me being an illiterate dolt is something I take as na opportunity to set my record straight, since it was certainly being questioned.  

If I was patting myself on the back I would've told you that yesterday (while doing all of the above mentioned things) my wife and I are now debt free.  Something we've been working on for 5+ years now.  That too, I'm very proud of.

I think it's clear now that I'm the best person on this thread.  Let's toast to me.  You start, Ogre.  To b-ham :bar:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 06:34:57 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 06:34:55 PM »
Were you aware of any of the things I mentioned above before I just said it?  When a smart ass comment about why I'm still in college is made I'm certainly not ashamed to tell you the real reason and at what cost it comes.  I work at an institute for mentally retarded children (if you were wondering why I fit in so well here) and have had 3 off days in the last 38 days.  To paint the reason I'm "still in college" as me being an illiterate dolt is something I take as a opportunity to set the record straight. 

If I was patting myself on the back I would have told you that yesterday (while doing all of the above mentioned things) my wife and I are now debt free.  Something we've been working on for 5+ years now.  That too, I'm very proud of.

I think it's clear now that I'm the best person on this thread.  Let's toast to me.  You start, Ogre.  To b-ham :bar:

To B'ham!   :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 06:38:45 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 06:40:50 PM »
Did I ever tell you about the time Birmingham was in a production of The King and I? Well anyway, before the show, Birmingham chloroforms the entire cast, and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 06:42:13 PM »
Did I ever tell you about the time Birmingham was in a production of The King and I? Well anyway, before the show, Birmingham chloroforms the entire cast, and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews.

I wrote most of War and Peace also.  Mention that too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 06:44:13 PM »
So anyway, Birmingham would put on a white tie and tails and walk his cobra through the park on a leash. He named the cobra Beverly, and he taught it how to fetch and dial a phone. But then one day it bit the maid. So with tears in his eyes, Birmingham had to shoot the maid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »
Birmingham has many leather bound books.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 07:37:25 PM »
Maybe, but I'm 26 not 25.  It also could have something to do with me not starting college until this past year.  It's hard to graduate in only 1 year, don't you agree?  Especially when you're working 2 full time jobs (which I am), supporting 2 sons (which I am), a stay at home wife (which I am) while paying my own way (which I am) without using a cent of student loans (which I'm not) while working my phuking ass off to have a 4.0 (which I have).

maybe if you spent less time worrying about Auburn you could be more productive at work and get a merit increase.  Then you could quit your other job.  By the time you get out of school, you will be in your 30's.  That'll really impress future employers!  :sad:  Here's some advice, save your money.  Maybe I would feel differently if you didn't come on here all of the time, showing your ass.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 07:38:28 PM by 280TIGER »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 07:45:42 PM »

maybe if you spent less time worrying about Auburn you could be more productive at work and get a merit increase.  Then you could quit your other job.  By the time you get out of school, you will be in your 30's.  That'll really impress future employers!  :sad:  Here's some advice, save your money.  Maybe I would feel differently if you didn't come on here all of the time, showing your ass.

Maybe I would feel differently if I gave a fuck what you thought about my future.  Or my family's for that matter.  Now fuck off you ignorant twat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »
Maybe I would feel differently if I gave a phuk what you thought about my future.  Or my family's for that matter.  Now phuk off you ignorant twat.

the truth really cuts you that deep, huh?  Sorry...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions