Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

UH OH!!!!! Auburn sitting on a PLOI

Re: UH OH!!!!! Auburn sitting on a PLOI
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2009, 10:15:31 AM »
Let's see, B'ham says we have a PLOI, but nobody else, even the Turd sports shows are mentioning it? I think B'hams sources from the streets are actually the people that work the streets.

Wow, once again I am having to agree with Kaos, so the world must be ending sometime soon. The comment dogging a person for graduating college in their 30s was a bit ignorant. Like Kaos said, some of us had things that kept us from being able to go to college and graduate straight out of high school. Kaos sounds like he had a reason and so did I. Though I attended college on a grant in aid to play baseball, there were a couple of things, one being an injury and the other being something personal, that made it hard to finish college. So I joined the Army. After the Army I tried to go back to school, but then I was promoted to a management position in my new civilian job and that made it hard to go to school, so I completed the semester I was already in and did not go back.

Well, now in my mid 30s, I am back in school and finally able to consistently focus on my schooling and get my degree. So, if somebody wants to knock me for not getting my degree until my mid to late 30s, then who am I to say that person is an butthole?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 10:17:42 AM by Ranger12 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2009, 10:24:01 AM »
How was I defeated.  You made a wild internet claim about how much money you make.  Nothing to back it up.  I make a million dollars a year!!!  See how easy it is. 

No, assclown, you were defeated when you made the ignorant. moronic, foolish, stupid, asinine, ridiculous, turd-eating statement about Birmingham not impressing employers because he'll be in his 30s when he graduates from college. 

Shows what kind or fool you must be.  The rest is just grammar school-level smack.  You work at Dave and Busters busing tables.  I get that.  You never graduated from college and are really impressing employers with your dishpan hands.  I get that too.  Don't try to compensate here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2009, 10:33:00 AM »
Let's see, B'ham says we have a PLOI, but nobody else, even the Turd sports shows are mentioning it? I think B'hams sources from the streets are actually the people that work the streets.

Wow, once again I am having to agree with Kaos, so the world must be ending sometime soon. The comment dogging a person for graduating college in their 30s was a bit ignorant. Like Kaos said, some of us had things that kept us from being able to go to college and graduate straight out of high school. Kaos sounds like he had a reason and so did I. Though I attended college on a grant in aid to play baseball, there were a couple of things, one being an injury and the other being something personal, that made it hard to finish college. So I joined the Army. After the Army I tried to go back to school, but then I was promoted to a management position in my new civilian job and that made it hard to go to school, so I completed the semester I was already in and did not go back.

Well, now in my mid 30s, I am back in school and finally able to consistently focus on my schooling and get my degree. So, if somebody wants to knock me for not getting my degree until my mid to late 30s, then who am I to say that person is an butthole?

Your military experience gains you all the credibility you will ever need.  The leadership skills gained there will surpass any you wil every gain in college.  My comments were aimed at someone who sits around and lobs insults and rumors at other fan bases and then trys to play the sympathy card when someone calls him out.
When you come on an Auburn board and start threads like "Auburn recieves PLOI" and "I Love Trooper Taylor" and proceed to say he is leaving Auburn to go to Alabama, they should expect to get shit back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2009, 10:35:10 AM »
No, assclown, you were defeated when you made the ignorant. moronic, foolish, stupid, asinine, ridiculous, turd-eating statement about Birmingham not impressing employers because he'll be in his 30s when he graduates from college. 

Shows what kind or fool you must be.  The rest is just grammar school-level smack.  You work at Dave and Busters busing tables.  I get that.  You never graduated from college and are really impressing employers with your dishpan hands.  I get that too.  Don't try to compensate here. 

You mentioned you will be on the west coast later this month.  I will be in San Diego at the American College of Gastroenterology meeting if you would like to discuss education level and income.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2009, 10:36:02 AM »
Your military experience gains you all the credibility you will ever need.  The leadership skills gained there will surpass any you wil every gain in college.  My comments were aimed at someone who sits around and lobs insults and rumors at other fan bases and then trys to play the sympathy card when someone calls him out.
When you come on an Auburn board and start threads like "Auburn recieves PLOI" and "I Love Trooper Taylor" and proceed to say he is leaving Auburn to go to Alabama, they should expect to get poop back.

Choose better poop, busboy.  

All you did with your post is insult more than half the people here who had the temerity, initiative and desire to improve their lives by working their way through school even when it required sacrifices on the part of them and their families.  

Fail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2009, 10:37:08 AM »
You mentioned you will be on the west coast later this month.  I will be in San Diego at the American College of Gastroenterology meeting if you would like to discuss education level and income.

No thanks.  I don't want to take you away from your job filling water glasses and clearing salad plates. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2009, 10:39:50 AM »
No thanks.  I don't want to take you away from your job filling water glasses and clearing salad plates. 

I will take that as you backing off the statement about your income level and tax bill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2009, 12:01:44 PM »
I will take that as you backing off the statement about your income level and tax bill.

You'd be wrong. 

I'm an astronaut.  I'll be on the moon or maybe Jupiter in February.  If you're there, look me up. 

I'm Batman, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2009, 12:11:18 PM »
I think this is the first I have heard that going to college will hurt your resume. I mean, really? How stupid is that?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 12:11:59 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2009, 12:12:00 PM »
You'd be wrong. 

I'm an astronaut.  I'll be on the moon or maybe Jupiter in February.  If you're there, look me up. 

I'm Batman, too.

I need something to look up....  I am waiting on proof that you pay more in taxes (in one quarter), than I make in two years.  Once again, I will be attending the American College of Gastroenterology conference at the end of the month.  You stated you were traveling to the West Coast.  I could review your financial information and compare to my last two tax filings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2009, 12:13:05 PM »
I need something to look up....  I am waiting on proof that you pay more in taxes (in one quarter), than I make in two years.  Once again, I will be attending the American College of Gastroenterology conference at the end of the month.  You stated you were traveling to the West Coast.  I could review your financial information and compare to my last two tax filings.

I don't work at Jason's deli, bitch. 

I'm not showing you my taxes, busboy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2009, 12:14:53 PM »
Somebody needs a little validation in their life......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2009, 12:16:24 PM »
Your mother's an astronaut.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2009, 12:23:27 PM »
Your mother's an astronaut.

My mother was an Egyptian priestess. 

I'm also immortal. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2009, 12:26:34 PM »
Your father smelt of elderberries.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2009, 12:28:02 PM »
Somebody needs a little validation in their life......

Tell me.  

Couple of things stand out.  

If this clown is a doctor he got his medical degree at the University of Can't Speak English, because he sort of sucks at that aspect of the game.  

I also don't think I want to go to a doctor who makes message board posts in the middle of the day.  No wonder patients sit around waiting rooms for hours after their scheduled appointment time has passed.  It's because their doctor who got his degree from the University of Hogwarts, Hati Campus is bludgeoning his way through lame, poorly-written attempts at comebacks on a message board.  Awesome.  

I'm doubting doctor.  Bedpan emptier, perhaps.  Or maybe receptionist.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2009, 12:30:31 PM »
Tell me.  

Couple of things stand out.  

If this clown is a doctor he got his medical degree at the University of Can't Speak English, because he sort of sucks at that aspect of the game.  

I also don't think I want to go to a doctor who makes message board posts in the middle of the day.  No wonder patients sit around waiting rooms for hours after their scheduled appointment time has passed.  It's because their doctor who got his degree from the University of Hogwarts, Hati Campus is bludgeoning his way through lame, poorly-written attempts at comebacks on a message board.  Awesome.  

I'm doubting doctor.  Bedpan emptier, perhaps.  Or maybe receptionist.  
I think he just has issues. Always took swipes at me on AUN for what I do, and continues to do so here. I guess he thinks if he takes enough swipes, it might bother me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2009, 12:35:16 PM »
I'm Batman, too.

It's true. But he's not the new Batman. Many times they find him leaping form building to building with only his cape on. It has been described as wrinkly and disturbing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2009, 12:37:31 PM »
I think he just has issues. Always took swipes at me on AUN for what I do, and continues to do so here. I guess he thinks if he takes enough swipes, it might bother me.

People of means and class don't have to do that. All work done honestly is good work.  Only douches with low self-esteem try to take legitimate shots at people for the work they do.  There are a couple of douches here. I've seen it.  It's tacky and really points up their own insecurities more than anything.  

Took a shot at me, too.  Knows nothing about what I do.  It's because he's insecure.  And a puss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2009, 12:38:13 PM »
It's true. But he's not the new Batman. Many times they find him leaping form building to building with only his cape on. It has been described as wrinkly and disturbing.

Those Speedo drawers were getting in the way of my Bat-a-wang.  Had to remove them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions