dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: UH OH!!!!! Auburn sitting on a PLOI
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 11:32:16 PM »
You have kids, 280?

I don't give personal information to queers on the internet.  Sorry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 08:51:05 AM »
We have a PLOI?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Talon

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 10:12:54 AM »
A bammer said it and if theres one thing they know about it's receiving PLOI's...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 10:17:02 AM »
Maybe, but I'm 26 not 25.  It also could have something to do with me not starting college until this past year.  It's hard to graduate in only 1 year, don't you agree?  Especially when you're working 2 full time jobs (which I am), supporting 2 sons (which I am), a stay at home wife (which I am) while paying my own way (which I am) without using a cent of student loans (which I'm not) while working my fucking ass off to have a 4.0 (which I have).

Yeah, that could be it also.

Props where they are due.  Keep chugging along and you will be blessed.  Not that I am overflowing with wisdom, but I think it is fair to say that if you can make it through all of this adversity, you have a bright future ahead.  Raise those children right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's only when we've lost everything that we are free to do anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 12:21:22 PM »
A bammer said it and if theres one thing they know about it's receiving PLOI's...
And yes....if a bammer says it, then it must be tr...... :rofl:.....true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2009, 12:23:54 PM »
Maybe, but I'm 26 not 25.  It also could have something to do with me not starting college until this past year.  It's hard to graduate in only 1 year, don't you agree?  Especially when you're working 2 full time jobs (which I am), supporting 2 sons (which I am), a stay at home wife (which I am) while paying my own way (which I am) without using a cent of student loans (which I'm not) while working my phuking ass off to have a 4.0 (which I have).

Yeah, that could be it also.

Let me just go ahead and lay it out for you.  

You can't be a smart ass, cocksucking douche-bag and then throw yourself on the sympathy of the court because you have to work.  

And for the moron who made the "that'll really impress employers" comment in regard to graduating from college at 30 let me toss a great big FUCK YOU up the ass in your direction.  Eat shit.

Not everybody lives off daddy's titty and gets to go to college at 18.   Sometimes people make mistakes. Sometimes they decide to do other things for reasons (good and bad).  

I didn't graduate from college until I was in my 30s. My reasons for doing so are insufficient.

I'm now an employer myself and as one, I guarantee you I'm a SHITLOAD more impressed with somebody who had the fortitude to go back and make a better life for themselves than i am some shit-eating douche who has zero life experiences and just strolled off a college campus with his collar popped.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »

You can't be a smart ass, cocksucking douche-bag and then throw yourself on the sympathy of the court because you have to work.  

And for the moron who made the "that'll really impress employers" comment in regard to graduating from college at 30 let me toss a great big FUCK YOU up the ass in your direction.  Eat shit.

Not everybody lives off daddy's titty and gets to go to college at 18.   Sometimes people make mistakes. Sometimes they decide to do other things for reasons (good and bad).  

I didn't graduate from college until I was in my 30s. My reasons for doing so are insufficient.

I'm now an employer myself and as one, I guarantee you I'm a SHITLOAD more impressed with somebody who had the fortitude to go back and make a better life for themselves than i am some shit-eating douche who has zero life experiences and just strolled off a college campus with his collar popped.  

Perfect Post...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2009, 03:06:03 PM »
Kaos, don't take my mentioning work as being unappreciative of having the opportunity to do so.  Douchebag, probably.  Looking for sympathy, absolutely not.  Just sharing facts with a twat that assumes he knows books by their covers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 04:37:35 PM »

And for the moron who made the "that'll really impress employers" comment in regard to graduating from college at 30 let me toss a great big phuk YOU up the ass in your direction.  Eat poop.

I'm now an employer myself and as one, I guarantee you I'm a poopLOAD more impressed with somebody who had the fortitude to go back and make a better life for themselves than i am some poop-eating douche who has zero life experiences and just strolled off a college campus with his collar popped.  

Which Jason's deli do you manage, I'll try to use you the next time I cater.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 08:36:59 PM »
Which Jason's deli do you manage, I'll try to use you the next time I cater.

I probably pay more in taxes every quarter than you make in a year.  Or two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 09:36:42 PM »

Is this Jason's as good as Chappy's?  I do loves me sum Chappy's when I hit the Gump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jadennis

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 10:05:19 PM »

And for the moron who made the "that'll really impress employers" comment in regard to graduating from college at 30 let me toss a great big phuk YOU up the ass in your direction.  Eat poop.

Not everybody lives off daddy's titty and gets to go to college at 18.   Sometimes people make mistakes. Sometimes they decide to do other things for reasons (g ood and bad).  

I'm now an employer myself and as one, I guarantee you I'm a poopLOAD more impressed with somebody who had the fortitude to go back and make a better life for themselves than i am some poop-eating douche who has zero life experiences and just strolled off a college campus with his collar popped.  
I concur....perfect post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Argo

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 10:53:36 PM »

So, this guy probably shouldn't concern himself with showing up to an interview on Monday????

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:55:12 PM by Argo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2009, 12:04:13 AM »

:pwnd:

Hope your business is going well.  Are you having to travel as much?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2009, 08:08:26 AM »

:pwnd:

Hope your business is going well.  Are you having to travel as much?

Things are fairly settled right now. As settled as they've been in a couple of years, really.

I've got to make a west coast trip before the first of the year and I always hit New England in mid December, but that's about all the out of state movement. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2009, 08:36:33 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2009, 09:05:37 AM »

I didn't know sucking cock payed so well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2009, 09:51:34 AM »
I didn't know sucking cock payed so well.

It doesn't when you're bad at it. 

Accept your defeat and walk away, twat-drizzle.  You made yourself look stupid. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2009, 10:11:46 AM »
It doesn't when you're bad at it. 

Accept your defeat and walk away, twat-drizzle.  You made yourself look stupid. 

How was I defeated.  You made a wild internet claim about how much money you make.  Nothing to back it up.  I make a million dollars a year!!!  See how easy it is. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions