Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

#2 QB has been named.....

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: #2 QB has been named.....
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2009, 10:09:05 PM »
I see that I'm obviously in the minority, but I see this as a very good thing.  I don't care how good Rollison was in High School, nor do I care how great he has been doing this fall against a "thud pace" defense.  A true Freshman not named Tebow is not ready for SEC play.  Hell, even Tebow just came in for a special running package...they didn't even trust his decision making ability as a true Freshman.

Also, next season, there needs to be an upperclassman with some game experience to go along with Trotter, Moseley and Rollison IMO.  That's when the real battle begins...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2009, 10:16:31 PM »
I think there's definitely something to the fact that Franklin did not bring his assisatnts, nor did he get involved with hands-on coaching (According to media reports) until it was too late.  I'm ceratinly no expert in the area of coaching or teaching offensive/defensive schemes, but I wouldn't imagine there's that much variance in the way you coach a position when it comes to a spread offense.  Meaning, if you run the spread, your linemen will most likely be blocking a certain way for passing plays and a particular way for running plays.  The OC will have the play book telling the WR's where he wants them lined up and how the patterns will be run.  The offensive line coach, who has coached spread offense blocking, will teach the guys how to handle their assignments and the receivers coach, who has coached a spread offense too, will work with the OC and study the playbook to understand how things are to be done...and he will coach it that way.

Franklin didn't have that...nor did he get involved one on one.  Malzahn has that.  The guys he's working with all have run the spread.  It should be as simple as Grimes and Taylor saying, "Give me the play book and tell me how you want it done"  Franklin didn't have it, nor was it demanded of the assistants.....FAIL!!!

GOT to call utter BS on the highlighted portion.

How many of "his" assistants did Al Borges bring with him?  Bobby Petrino? 

How many did Norm Chow take when he changed schools?

What about Borges going to San Diego?  Surely he took some of his assistants with him there. 

I hate to be a jackass about it, but that's the biggest load of bullshit that's been circulating on this board for months.  COORDINATORS DO NOT GET TO 'TAKE THEIR ASSISTANTS' WITH THEM.   That's not how it's done. 

When Saban fired Private Applejack and hired whoever the fuck they have now, how many of his assistants did he bring with him?  Answer?  Zero. 

When Meyer hired Mullen, how many did he bring?  Answer? None.

There were a shitload of things wrong last season.  Franklin's dumb ass not getting to bring "his" assistants is not one of them because that's never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever how it's done. 

As for the rest?  I'd like for you to go back and read some of the bullshit from last season about how involved Franklin was and how he was actually coaching on the field, etc., etc., etc.  The same people now who are ripping him a new asshole were licking said asshole at this time last season for all the things they now say he wasn't doing. 

It's utterly ridiculous. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2009, 10:18:13 PM »
It isn't Bullsh1t if its all true....and all of that was the truth.

Every bit of it was bullshit Prowler.  Every last drop. 

And it's the exact opposite of what you were saying even up until Franklin was fired. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »
Every bit of it was bullpoop Prowler.  Every last drop. 

And it's the exact opposite of what you were saying even up until Franklin was fired. 
You are so fukin' retarded.....arguing just to argue.   :thumbsup:

Show me and everyone here where I said that Coach Franklin was coaching on the field, that he's involved with all of the offensive play calling during practices, and that he's not an alcoholic.....

Here's something for you to wrap your feeble little mind around, everyone here that was saying that Coach Franklin was a great coordinator, assumed that if something wasn't working that he would make a change in his play calling.....that's what most coordinators do, even the not so good ones, but not Coach Franklin.  He would continue to make fuked up calls after fuked up calls, game after game, then he'd tell everyone how stupid he was game after game.  I told a few people, after he stated how stupid his calls were, for the second week in a row, after the Vanderbilt game, that Coach Franklin was going to be fired (I figured that it would've been done after the season).  I realized at that point that he needed to be fired along with three other offensive assistants, Nall (if we were going to continue with the Spread style offenses), Knox, and Ensminger.

But back on the topic, I think Caudle deserves the spot as the #2 QB.  I just hope that he doesn't have to play out of necessity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2009, 11:30:51 PM »
You are so fukin' retarded.....arguing just to argue.   

Show me and everyone here where I said that Coach Franklin was coaching on the field, that he's involved with all of the offensive play calling during practices, and that he's not an alcoholic.....

Show me where you ever actually took a personal stand and said anything that was an honest original thought.
Cut n paste or hint that you were given
inside information etc etc etc.... that's the way you work. This season works out then you link to all the good things you  ever said about them, they go tits up as anyone who understands football expects then you point out how you daid they might be good but you never predicted it.
Change your name from prowler to spineless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2009, 11:59:53 PM »
Show me where you ever actually took a personal stand and said anything that was an honest original thought.
Cut n paste or hint that you were given
inside information etc etc etc.... that's the way you work. This season works out then you link to all the good things you  ever said about them, they go tits up as anyone who understands football expects then you point out how you daid they might be good but you never predicted it.
Change your name from prowler to spineless.

That's what everyone have come to expect from someone as stupid as yourself.  You don't just come out and state that you think that they're not going to have that good of a season or the season might end up looking like it did last year...No, you state that you think Auburn's going to go "tits up" and that everyone who doesn't think so, obviously doesn't understand football.  You're absolutely wrong, not with how you feel...because that's how you feel, you may be right or you may be wrong, but that's just how you feel.  But to come out and belittle everyone else because they think differently than you do, is what's wrong.  I'll say this again to you, you need to open your fukin' mind and take a long hard look at the coaches that Coach Chizik has brought on board.  You also need to take that long hard look without your "Coach Chizik is a piece of shit glasses", that's the only why that one can make a true evaluation....on anything, and that's being completely unbiased.

I stand by my fukin' words.  Auburn's going to go (7-5) or (8-4), barring key injuries of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2009, 01:35:04 AM »
You are so fukin' retarded.....arguing just to argue.   :thumbsup:

Here's something for you to wrap your feeble little mind around, everyone here that was saying that Coach Franklin was a great coordinator, assumed that if something wasn't working that he would make a change in his play calling.....that's what most coordinators do, even the not so good ones, but not Coach Franklin.  He would continue to make fuked up calls after fuked up calls, game after game, then he'd tell everyone how stupid he was game after game.  I told a few people, after he stated how stupid his calls were, for the second week in a row, after the Vanderbilt game, that Coach Franklin was going to be fired (I figured that it would've been done after the season).  I realized at that point that he needed to be fired along with three other offensive assistants, Nall (if we were going to continue with the Spread style offenses), Knox, and Ensminger.

But back on the topic, I think Caudle deserves the spot as the #2 QB.  I just hope that he doesn't have to play out of necessity.

In direct contrast to what you said up until he was fired and even then some afterward. 

I was looking for something else and went back and read all that crap a few days ago.  It's uncanny how you made the same exact arguments a year ago. 

You're like Shane from Centerpoint.  Say the same thing over and over and over and one day you'll luck into getting it right and then you can congratulate yourself on your brilliance. 

But whatever.  All that crap you posted about knowing he was drinking and all that other unsubstantiated garbage.  How about digging back a few months and see how silly you look now. 

Maybe YOU forget what you said.  Others -- me included -- don't. 

Think about it, Prowler, how many times in the last six months have you made the statment "show me where I said..."  Do you really think that many people are just making shit up?  No.  You say it.  And then you don't back it up when you're wrong.  You run away from it like it was on fire and had the herpes growing out of its ass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2009, 11:50:20 AM »
Think about it, Prowler, how many times in the last six months have you made the statment "show me where I said..."  Do you really think that many people are just making shit up?  No.  You say it.  And then you don't back it up when you're wrong.  You run away from it like it was on fire and had the herpes growing out of its ass. 
I have to say, the burden of proof lies on the person claiming they know he said a particular thing to link to that particular quote.

He can't "back up" that he didn't say anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2009, 03:25:24 PM »
In direct contrast to what you said up until he was fired and even then some afterward. 

I was looking for something else and went back and read all that crap a few days ago.  It's uncanny how you made the same exact arguments a year ago. 

You're like Shane from Centerpoint.  Say the same thing over and over and over and one day you'll luck into getting it right and then you can congratulate yourself on your brilliance. 

But whatever.  All that crap you posted about knowing he was drinking and all that other unsubstantiated garbage.  How about digging back a few months and see how silly you look now. 

Think about it, Prowler, how many times in the last six months have you made the statment "show me where I said..."  Do you really think that many people are just making poop up?  No.  You say it.  And then you don't back it up when you're wrong.  You run away from it like it was on fire and had the herpes growing out of its ass. 
Looks like more  :bs: from the peanut gallery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2009, 05:09:28 PM »
I have to say, the burden of proof lies on the person claiming they know he said a particular thing to link to that particular quote.

He can't "back up" that he didn't say anything.

Do you really want to go down that road again? 

Everybody in the known universe knows what he said.  Do you seriously want to dredge it all back out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2009, 05:10:16 PM »
Looks like more  :bs: from the peanut gallery.

Yep.  What you post is BS.  And worth peanuts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2009, 05:37:35 PM »
Yep.  What you post is BS.  And worth peanuts.
Wow, snappy come back.

For your information, the people that I've commented back on with the "show me where I've stated that" is you and rws.  And, on every occasion, you can't back up the "You stated...."  so you just run away from the statement and responed with....."you know what you said, do you want me to reopen that back up?"  You run away from it like it was on fire and had the herpes growing out of its ass.

So, kaos, show me and everyone else where "I" stated that Coach Franklin didn't look like an alcoholic or even made any mention of him being an alcoholic for that matter.  Show me were "I" stated that Coach Franklin was doing a wonderful job coaching the QBs on the field during practices.

So....since you went back and read all that crap a few days ago, it shouldn't be too hard to pull back up.  And, if you can't pull it back up, then "others" should be able to.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 05:54:23 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2009, 06:07:54 PM »
Wow, snappy come back.

For your information, the people that I've commented back on with the "show me where I've stated that" is you and rws.  And, on every occasion, you can't back up the "You stated...."  so you just run away from the statement and responed with....."you know what you said, do you want me to reopen that back up?"  You run away from it like it was on fire and had the herpes growing out of its ass.

And anybody else who's called you on your bullshit. 

And yeah, you've been called on it and it's been linked and thrown right back in your face.  And you don't do anything but continue. 

I know what you've said.  So do most people.  If you want to pretend as if you never did or spin it some fantasmical way, that's all you, bud. 

I'm not going to waste my Sunday afternoon slogging through your madness.

We've done this to death, really.  And the battle lines haven't really changed. 

On one side there's me and some mostly silent snipers. 

On the Chizik might be great side are

Chizad, Prowler, Chopper and occasionally wes. 

Everybody else sort of doesn't give a fuck. 

You're not going to change my mind by talking about how great he's doing or whatever the fuck for two reasons: 

1) You all did the same thing a year ago and that didn't work out very well at all, so I don't really have a reason to believe you're going to be any more right this time, and;

2) I can see and hear Chizik myself.  I took the time to go back and watch every pre and post-game interview with the guy when he was at ISU I could find.  And I see and hear virtually the same things ver-fukkin-batim from him today.  Right down to the patented "we did some good things and some bad things" line he uses after practices.  It's in the blueprint, you know.   

We've got less than one week until the season starts.  My mind isn't going to be changed between now and then and neither is yours.   

I'm done talking about Chizik until he does something else worth talking about. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2009, 06:20:03 PM »
Still waiting.....

Where does this have anything to do with Coach Chizik and Battle Lines?  I'm asking you to back up what you state.  Show me and everyone here were, what "I" stated in my previous post about Coach FRANKLIN is different from my posts of a year ago.  Go ahead, like I said earlier, it should be easy to find it, since you were reading all about it a few days ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »
Still waiting.....

Where does this have anything to do with Coach Chizik and Battle Lines?  I'm asking you to back up what you state.  Show me and everyone here were, what "I" stated in my previous post about Coach FRANKLIN is different from my posts of a year ago.  Go ahead, like I said earlier, it should be easy to find it, since you were reading all about it a few days ago.

It's the same shit, Prowler.  You made this exact same fucking post somewhere back there. 

YOU go read the fucking old threads if you want to.  They made my eyes bleed. 

I just finished saying this was a waste of time. You don't take responsibility for what you say, so what's the point?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2009, 06:29:01 PM »
WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE SECOND STRING QB??? FUCK...STOP ARGUEING ABOUT THE SAME SHIT EVERY GOD DAMNED THREAD!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2009, 06:47:00 PM »
Kaos was the one that started it by calling me out.
Quote from: Kaos
Listen to Prowler.

He's one of the few people in the world who has the uncany ability of taking what people say and extracting the actual meaning.

Then he continued with it by stating something about it being like the Coach Franklin deal of a year ago.
Kind of like the Franklin - Malzhan thing? 

BTW, how many of Malzhan's assistants did he bring with him?  I want to make sure we have that clarified since it was the reason Franklin failed.  How many?  Zero?  Yeah.  That's what I thought. 

That's when I decided to show him how there is a difference in Coach Malzahn and Coach Franklin.  Then he decided go get his widdle fukin' panties in a wad and claim that everything that I stated about Coach Franklin (Drinking, not coaching on the field, not having coaches around him that know how to run what he wanted to run) was different from a year ago.

So, I posted for him to show me where I stated it.  Then he stated that he'd read it a few days ago and that it was different than what I'm saying now, I called BS and I posted that it would be easy for him to prove me wrong, since he'd read it only a few days ago.  This is what he responded with....."you go read it yourself, my eyes bleed..."

I was guessing that everyone was through talking about my topic of Caudle being named #2.  See, WE, I started the topic, kaos derailed it and I finished it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 06:52:31 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2009, 06:56:05 PM »
WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE SECOND STRING QB??? FUCK...STOP ARGUEING ABOUT THE SAME SHIT EVERY GOD DAMNED THREAD!!!!
I propose creating a new subforum for these exchanges.  How about the "Haley Center Bathroom"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2009, 06:59:27 PM »
I'd rather leave it out in the open so everyone can see kao's face....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2009, 07:24:10 PM »
I second the motion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."