Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

#2 QB has been named.....

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: #2 QB has been named.....
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2009, 11:03:07 AM »
I think you're completely misunderstanding my position.

I have never asserted that Chizik might be great.  My stance in these debates has always been defined by your position.  You are so completely myopic in your opinion of Chizik that you are unable to acknowledge any positive moves he makes.  I simply counter that in hopes that you might one day open your mind a bit.  It's an exercise in futility, I know, but I try nonetheless.

My opinion is that Chizik was a puzzling hire, but it's done and we don't have any way of knowing how he'll do.  He's hired a very good staff and has resources at his disposal that he has not heretofore enjoyed.  He may be great, he may be shit.  Time will tell.
I agree with this. I think certainly, Wes, Chop, and I, and possibly even Prowler fall under this same description.

Kaos is 10x more negative than any of us are positive (again, maybe with the exception of Prowler). And when we do point out the positives, we're labeled as "Chizdick sucking loons" painting turds gold and whatnot.

We wouldn't feel it necessary to bring light to the positive things he's done if you weren't so gung-ho about pointing out your perceived negatives.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:04:14 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2009, 04:05:27 PM »
I agree with this. I think certainly, Wes, Chop, and I, and possibly even Prowler fall under this same description.

Kaos is 10x more negative than any of us are positive (again, maybe with the exception of Prowler). And when we do point out the positives, we're labeled as "Chiztool sucking loons" (not for six months.  Did it really hurt that badly?) painting turds gold (when you stretch to find a positive just to have something positive to say and for no other reason, that's what it's called) and whatnot.  

We wouldn't feel it necessary to bring light to the perceived positive things he's done if you weren't so gung-ho about pointing out your perceived negatives.

I fixed that for you.  

What you call "negative" I call rational.  I do not see it as negative or positive.  It's the way I see things and is therefore neutral.  I don't look for bad, I don't look for good I just call what I see what I see.  
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 04:07:23 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2009, 04:33:41 PM »
What you call "negative" I call rational. 

I think this is fair.  Based on this though, I think it would also be fair to point out, that your "rational" thought process would probably be thought of as "negative" by 8/9 out of 10 people if a poll was taken.

I would say the same comparing it to the word "neutral" as well.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2009, 05:41:25 PM »
I think this is fair.  Based on this though, I think it would also be fair to point out, that your "rational" thought process would probably be thought of as "negative" by 8/9 out of 10 people if a poll was taken.

I would say the same comparing it to the word "neutral" as well.   

I don't let others define me.  I really don't care what "they" think.  "They" are usually wrong. 

And we've done that poll.  It wasn't 90%, it wasn't 80%. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.