Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The more things change, the more they stay the same......

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: The more things change, the more they stay the same......
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2009, 03:25:54 PM »
So, you think he's a total fucktard for telling the press that. Does it make what he said any less true because of it? No. Would a simple "no comment" suffice? Yes. But, he decided to air their dirty laundry. While I understand that you wouldn't have aired your family's dirty laundry, and neither would I, it doesn't make what he said any less true. Looking at the charges they were charged with, it sounds fairly accurate.
Dude, I agree with you. I never said he did anything more than what the police report states. I never said she couldn't have possibly started it.

I'm just saying, something's odd that the father would voluntarily throw his daughter under the bus to the papers. That's all I'm saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2009, 03:28:42 PM »
Dude, I agree with you. I never said he did anything more than what the police report states. I never said she couldn't have possibly started it.

I'm just saying, something's odd that the father would voluntarily throw his daughter under the bus to the papers. That's all I'm saying.
I wonder if I call him if he'll gimme her digits?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2009, 03:42:18 PM »
No suspension.

Surprise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2009, 03:46:08 PM »
Seeing as how you are agreeing that is logical, it doesn't make it so. Since Chizad wouldn't have done what the father did, that automatically makes Chizad's argument logical? Uhhhh, ok......

Since I have never been arrested for arguing with my wife, then what the father said cannot be true. Logic only in your mind, Chopper.

Lets just dismiss that maybe this isn't the first time her dad has had problems with his little girl. Lets go ahead and not think about maybe he's tired of her bullshit. Nevermind that he knows she's got a screw or two loose. We can't reasonably think those things, the only thoughts reasonable in you and Chizad's eyes is that there is something sinister going on here.

A classic case of blowing up a response into something it isn't.

Chizad wrote:
Whatever, dude.

I can tell you this. If it were my daughter getting hauled to jail for a domestic violence charge with her fuck-buddy, I wouldn't be taking his side. I sure as shit wouldn't be notifying the newspapers that my daughter "probably started it." Even if I knew for a fact my daughter started it, I wouldn't be volunteering that to the papers. And I wouldn't take my daughter's word either. I'd be concerned.

How many times have you been arrested for a "simple lover's quarrel"?

If your coworkers (TPD) are throwing kids in the slammer for no reason HALF the times you've claimed, then I'd say you're a part of quite a corrupt organization.

I agree that it is logical to think that if my daughter was hauled into jail in an ANYTHING with other person, I'm not taking the opposing side's side.  It's also logical for me to say I wouldn't be throwing her name under the bus in public, much less print media.

As far as you getting arrested?  Who cares. I really don't.  If you did, I have NO doubt that you were innocent of all charges.

I also agree with what Chizad said about the claims of innocence vs. the TPD.  Kinda goes with what I said earlier, so for me to find that logical, shouldn't come as a surprise to you.

Carry on.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2009, 03:46:19 PM »
No suspension.

Surprise.
Just win baby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2009, 03:54:08 PM »
I wonder what happened before the officer saw that happen......I'm guessing something both parties admitted to, otherwise she would not have been taken to jail.

Yes, but this would completely debunk your "no physical contact" explanation earlier on the charges.

Just sayin...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2009, 04:05:00 PM »
Kendall Grzyb, a 19-year-old UA student from Madison, Ala., was arrested on the same charge as Upshaw. According to her father, the two "had been dating on-again and off-again" and were arguing around 10 p.m. Wednesday near the Student Recreation Center on campus.

Dave Grzyb called it "a simple lovers' quarrel altercation."

"The cops just happened to be there and see it and they took them both in," he said, "I hate to see this guy get in too much trouble because I honestly think it was probably initiated by my daughter. I don't think he laid a hand on her. He just tried to restrain her to keep from getting hit again."

No right-thinking, decent, half ass kind of a dad would make this kind of public statement about his daughter. 

Not unless he was given great motive to do so.  We've already seen how quick these coverup fluckers work. 

The other consideration is that he's so ashamed of his country daughter doing the on-again, off-again with yon Courtney that he's washed his hands of her. 

Would be a hard pill for a hard-workin' country boy to swallow at the Thanksgiving table. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2009, 04:06:30 PM »

Would be a hard pill for a hard-workin' country boy to swallow at the Thanksgiving table. 

Call me steroetypical, but Grzyb doesn't sound like a Pickens County name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2009, 04:11:19 PM »

If I had to guess, I would say that Gryzb is viking for slut.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2009, 04:14:44 PM »

*chortle*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2009, 04:15:03 PM »

I think I heard that on Conan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »

It sounds like a guy who moved there for work's name.  

Located adjacent to Huntsville International Airport, Redstone Arsenal, and Nasa’s Marshall Space Flight Center, Madison is a hot-spot for defense contractors like Boeing, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman and others.

Madison is home to a diverse community of 37,000, growing at a rate of 5% per year.  A thriving, family-friendly community, Madison’s median age is 33, and more than 11,000 of those who enjoy its way of life are children under the age of 18.

Doubt there are many Courtney Upshaw's there.  

He comes from Eufala.  55% black school.
Madison (Actually Bob Jones)? 71% white school.  

Just a thought.  

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 04:20:54 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2009, 04:29:45 PM »
I know things about Courtney.  I heard em' on the skreets...from his corch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2009, 04:46:09 PM »
It's funny listening to how many bammers calling into Finebaum condone domestic violence.

You have women calling the show saying things like "They're just kids. Kids are gonna be kids. I don't know why everyone's expecting them to be perfect. There's just so much pressure on these kids, and they're not going to live up to these impossible standards."

So basically she's saying. "Look, Paul, kids are gonna beat their girlfriends. Everyone beats women, Paul, how dare people hold these kids to a standard in which they expect them not to beat women. Unbelievable! It's tough being a football player. You gotta take your aggressions out on someone. It might as well be a 19 year old coed, Paul!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2009, 04:54:24 PM »
It's funny listening to how many bammers calling into Finebaum condone domestic violence.

The same fools called up condoning drunk driving when Kenny was arrested. 

I wanted to kill them all.  One by one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2009, 05:36:13 PM »
The same fools called up condoning drunk driving when Kenny was arrested. 

I wanted to kill them all.  One by one.
There is a special place in hell for certain drunk drivers, and for people who beat and/or otherwise abuse women and children.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2009, 05:47:45 PM »
Apparently, according to the complaint, both parties told the officer what started the altercation was she slapped him in the face, then started to walk off. The officer didn't see this, he saw what Upshaw did. But, it doesn't matter because they both admitted it anyway. Still, it doesn't give him any right or justify him in any way to do what he did. I had some crazy bitch I was living with punch me as hard as she could in my left eye one time. I didn't do shit to her, simply walked outside and down the street until she left. Like I said before though, there was a piece missing from what Chizad said about him grabbing her neck. Still doesn't give him the right to do shit. He should have been a man and walked away.

Anyway, here is the complaint from the officer:
http://blog.al.com/tide-source/2009/08/Upshaw%20complaint
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2009, 05:56:03 PM »
Word on the skreets is that her father is a bammer supporter or possibly a booster.  That should clear up why a "Dad" would throw his daughter under the bus, it's all part of the "Proce$$"....BTW, it's going to be handled internally....LMAO, as I was typing that, I heard the Ice Cream truck go by my house.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 07:01:54 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »
Word on the skreets is that her father is a bammer supporter or possibly a booster.  That should clear up why a "Dad" would through his daughter under the bus, it's all part of the "Proce$$"....BTW, it's going to be handled internally....LMAO, as I was typing that, I heard the Ice Cream truck go by my house.

I love those push ups.  Grab me one and throw it in the freezer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Birmingham

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2009, 06:35:41 PM »
I think we all know what we need right now.  You all suck for letting this monstrosity reach 4+ pages without posting it....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions