Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

My Day On Teh Planes

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: My Day On Teh Planes
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 12:46:46 PM »
I have a feeling, that Chris effing Todd is going to once again cause me to be an alcoholic this football season...  Just effing start Rollison...

You're an alcoholic already.

At the start of this thing, they let Rollison work one series.  He threw 3 short passes and never set foot on the field again.  Nor did any other QB.  It was the Chris Todd show...and I wanted my money back.

Anthony Gulley made an incredible diving catch on a long ball.  They're working him in all over the place and he looks real good.  I was surprised to not see one ball to Phillip Frutzenluchen and I never saw Gabe McKenzie on the field.  What has happened to this guy?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: My Day On Teh Planes
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 12:49:11 PM »
I never saw Gabe McKenzie on the field.  What has happened to this guy?

I admit, I will be pissed unless I find out they have been keeping him locked up at the Ryan's buffet making an OT out of him.  Haven't even heard his name called the entire fall camp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.