Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The more things change, the more they stay the same......

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
The more things change, the more they stay the same......
« on: August 20, 2009, 04:15:35 AM »
Spuat player arrested.....Harassment,  :rofl:

Courtney Upshaw

Where's that Ice Cream truck?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 04:18:11 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: The more things change, the more they stay the same......
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 07:14:02 AM »
Spuat player arrested.....Harassment,  :rofl:

Courtney Upshaw

Where's that Ice Cream truck?
Damn, that sucks for him. Funny, you didn't bat an eye when Quentin Groves was arrested for the same thing. What was even more amusing was it was never even reported until he went into the draft.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 07:19:06 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 08:39:50 AM »
Damn, that sucks for him. Funny, you didn't bat an eye when Quentin Groves was arrested for the same thing. What was even more amusing was it was never even reported until he went into the draft.

I guess, when you aren't part of a group, or team with player after player getting arrested, it's just not as newsworthy.

Other than that, I got nothin'.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 08:46:42 AM »
Also, FWIW, the other party in this was taken to jail as well on the same charges. I would almost bet the cases on both will be dropped, much like the Quentin Groves deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 08:50:54 AM »
I guess, when you aren't part of a group, or team with player after player getting arrested, it's just not as newsworthy.

Other than that, I got nothin'.

I can't deny our team had some issues, but I think those have been resolved for the most part. Things have been relatively quiet for a while, up until now anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 09:01:58 AM »
I can't deny our team had some issues, but I think those have been resolved for the most part. Things have been relatively quiet for a while, up until now anyway.

True, but during Groves dealio, it wasn't. 

We'll see how things go for the Tide, but admittedly, anything less than a cocaine bust, or a string of eight arrests, would be MUCH quieter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 09:05:45 AM »
I think our next logical step is child trafficking for sex labor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 09:27:36 AM »
I think our next logical step is child trafficking for sex labor.
:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 10:12:34 AM »
Correction: He was charged with 3rd Degree Domestic violence AND harassment.

The bammer beatwriters are just reporting it as harrassment.

http://tuscco.com/publicquery/Details/pgDetails.aspx?id=1309205
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 10:18:06 AM »
Correction: He was charged with 3rd Degree Domestic violence AND harassment.

The bammer beatwriters are just reporting it as harrassment.

http://tuscco.com/publicquery/Details/pgDetails.aspx?id=1309205
Don't make me have to go Title 13A on your ass.....

No, he was charged with DV3/Harassment. That is a single charge. Had it been two separate charges, it would be listed as such. DV3/Harassment is basically a domestic, except no physical violence took place. It is a heated verbal altercation between two parties who are acquainted, as in family, or in a relationship, etc. There are different subtitles of DV3 you can get charged with....such as DV3/Harassment, DV3/Menacing, DV3/Reckless Endangerment, etc.

DV3 involves a physical altercation.

Harassment is a heated verbal altercation between two parties who are not relatives or otherwise domestically involved with each other.

In essence, he did basically the same thing Nico did, except with a chick he was banging. That makes it DV3/Harassment. That is probably why the beat reporters are reporting it as harassment. No physical altercation took place.

Some people are saying he got hit in the head with a beer bottle by some guy, and then Courtney retaliated. But if that had happened he would have been charged with Assault. The chick he is banging isn't that bad looking either, but she's apparently....familiar....with the football team.  
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 10:26:05 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 10:24:25 AM »
The chick he is banging isn't that bad looking either, but she's apparently....familiar....with the football team.   

This is worthless without pictures.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 10:24:50 AM »
The chick he is banging isn't that bad looking either, but she's apparently....familiar....with the football team.  
How old is she...El Guapo may be on to something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 10:26:31 AM »
Some people are saying he got hit in the head with a beer bottle by some guy, and then Courtney retaliated. But if that had happened he would have been charged with Assault. The chick he is banging isn't that bad looking either, but she's apparently....familiar....with the football team.  

So this is the word on the "skreets"?

Also, isn't it ALWAYS a "retaliation", or "because someone else started it" with these guys?

Seriously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 10:32:38 AM »
So this is the word on the "skreets"?

Also, isn't it ALWAYS a "retaliation", or "because someone else started it" with these guys?

Seriously.
Yeah, I've been shooting it down wherever I see it anywhere that I post. Bottom line, he fucked up. Maybe it wasn't entirely his fault, maybe it was. But its like I tell alot of people that come through our jail, watch who you hang out with and don't put yourself in a situation where you would even have a possibility of going to jail. Could he have walked away? Probably. But he didn't, therefore, he put himself in a situation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 10:34:59 AM »
Yeah, I've been shooting it down wherever I see it anywhere that I post. Bottom line, he fucked up. Maybe it wasn't entirely his fault, maybe it was. But its like I tell alot of people that come through our jail, watch who you hang out with and don't put yourself in a situation where you would even have a possibility of going to jail. Could he have walked away? Probably. But he didn't, therefore, he put himself in a situation.

Good to see you have some downtime from the mic and headset to do some counseling.

It IS more quiet this year.  Who IS currently in the lead for the Fullmer Cup?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2009, 10:41:56 AM »
Good to see you have some downtime from the mic and headset to do some counseling.

It IS more quiet this year.  Who IS currently in the lead for the Fullmer Cup?
I have to work in the jail half the time, but thanks for asking. I'm actually training everybody in the jail to use the AFIS system as well, which takes digital fingerprints and submits them to ABI. I love this whole recession thing. They lay people off, cut the pay for the remaining people, raise your insurance cost, and ask you to do two or three jobs. Its not horrible, at least I still have a job and I like what I'm doing. Alot of people aren't as lucky.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 10:43:28 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »
I have to work in the jail half the time, but thanks for asking. I'm actually training everybody in the jail to use the AFIS system as well, which takes digital fingerprints and submits them to ABI. I love this whole recession thing. They lay people off, cut the pay for the remaining people, raise your insurance cost, and ask you to do two or three jobs. Its not horrible, at least I still have a job and I like what I'm doing. Alot of people aren't as lucky.

Agreed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions