Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The more things change, the more they stay the same......

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: The more things change, the more they stay the same......
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2009, 08:45:04 AM »
Still waiting on that Eric Smith police report to hit teh intrawebs. Funny how all of these newspapers have the redacted report, but nobody seems to want to put it up. Very curious what happened.

And Chizad, since we're taking only players' word on things, I guess DeRon Furr was right and CTT and Company lied about him leaving the team?

I'm sorry, but I've got to throw a penalty flag here. 

Fifteen yards for Illegal Impersonation of BG03. 

This is standard BG tactic.  No matter what the topic was his standard response was "yeah, well what about when that Auburn guy did whatever?"

Example: Bama player gets caught selling cocaine.  Instead of addressing the issue, BG's immediate response was "well, Robert Baker..." completely ignoring the fact that Baker was more than ten years ago and under a completely different coaching staff.

Example II: When there was not a corresponding event from the past to point to, BG would make them up.  Photos surface of a Bama player driving a tricked-out Tahoe with thousand-dollar rims when he allegedly couldn't afford peanut butter in high school. Instead of addressing the issue, BG would reply with "Yeah? Well you know there have to be Auburn players who have rims and cars." 

This is the same thing.  Typical diversionary obfuscation from the Bama side.

We won't allow those tactics here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The more things change, the more they stay the same......
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2009, 09:47:42 AM »

No where did it mention that he slammed her. Only said he grabbed her by the back of her neck in an ATTEMPT to push her to the ground.

What you are missing here is that our 2nd string LB can't even shove over a woman. You guys should want this guy to start!!!

This is what I was trying to argue with Trey Blackmon.  Our starting LB got chased down by a donut eating peace officer.  I knew he'd never amount much at that point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."