dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Attrition
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 03:18:02 AM »
Can Hastings get a medical? Or does he care?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 08:45:47 AM »
Can Hastings get a medical? Or does he care?
Love to have him back to catch 50...if we could find somebody to make the throws.

But to the thread we got outstanding service from both Davis', Cox and Russell; okay from Atkinson and the Williams boys.

We have a few horrible examples of dbs that made it in the NFL and Dean is a far superior corner to any of them the day he graduated high school so there's that. 
I already miss Stidham but then I haven't seen our reserves actually running our offense when it counts for something. Our mop up is more or less trying not to score so how could I know?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 12:52:45 PM »
You serious, Clark?
Yeah the NFL is 92 9/16th's offense.

Cover defenders are at a premium, even those that are considered marginal.

I think Dean can play a number of years. Gonna be a dandy defender once he turns around to find the ball. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 02:09:06 PM »
Love to have him back to catch 50...if we could find somebody to make the throws.

But to the thread we got outstanding service from both Davis', Cox and Russell; okay from Atkinson and the Williams boys.

We have a few horrible examples of dbs that made it in the NFL and Dean is a far superior corner to any of them the day he graduated high school so there's that.
I already miss Stidham but then I haven't seen our reserves actually running our offense when it counts for something. Our mop up is more or less trying not to score so how could I know?

Other than mahommes, every juggernaut offense in the league this year has been shut down by a killer d at least once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 10:09:30 AM »
Marquel Harrell returning.  Didn't know that was even a question.

https://twitter.com/QuelPhew77/status/1080824718012416000
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 10:22:16 AM »
I guess he felt left out.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 10:23:02 AM »

Oh thank God.  That one worried me.  He was easily our best....uumm...what does he play again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 11:51:14 AM »
Oh thank God.  That one worried me.  He was easily our best....uumm...what does he play again?
It's obvious he's not a long snapper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 12:59:28 PM »
Slayton headed to the NFL Draft.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2019, 01:01:25 PM »
Well frick!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2019, 01:18:39 PM »
He does know the scouts watched more than just that one bowl game, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2019, 01:47:33 PM »
Well frick!
How will we ever replace all those drops?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2019, 01:54:07 PM »

Welcome!  Can't wait to see him in an Auburn uniform.  

How many slots do we have left?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2019, 01:54:50 PM »
You know my unbelievable evaluating abilities (Jeremy Johnson for Heisman), but I think Slayton would have a decent shot at it.  Good size and blazing speed and gives any team a deep threat.  Hard to tell about an Auburn receiver because...well....he's an Auburn receiver.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2019, 02:05:54 PM »
You know my unbelievable evaluating abilities (Jeremy Johnson for Heisman), but I think Slayton would have a decent shot at it.  Good size and blazing speed and gives any team a deep threat.  Hard to tell about an Auburn receiver because...well....he's an Auburn receiver.
Sammi Coates Jr?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2019, 02:19:50 PM »
He runs the fastest circle I've ever seen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2019, 03:38:29 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but the NFL actually likes it when you catch the ball, no?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2019, 05:11:21 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but the NFL actually likes it when you catch the ball, no?
Correct, but I'm he is just trying to clear more room for the True Frosh to start. He is such a good guy and so unselfish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions