Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official I’m Sorry thread

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Official I’m Sorry thread
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2017, 12:00:18 PM »
jay isn't a douche.  moron, yes. 

they're serving crow on the Gus Bus...tofu crow too.  enjoy that crow.  i'll eat it in 2 to 3 seasons...free range, organic of course.

Disagree on Jacobs.  Major douche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bgreene

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2017, 12:06:15 PM »
Let me clarify that I am with the majority of you, I do not want to be in search for a new coach right now. I am thrilled that Gus has decided to start coaching and we aren't in the coaching mix with everyone else.  Yes I would say go and get Bill Clark if Gus decided to head to the hogs, but I don't see that happening. So as of now, I'm standing at the bus stop and watching how well he can drive it before I get back on that bus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2017, 12:14:53 PM »
jay isn't a douche.  moron, yes. 

they're serving crow on the Gus Bus...tofu crow too.  enjoy that crow.  i'll eat it in 2 to 3 seasons...free range, organic of course.

Tree-hugging hippie freak.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2017, 12:24:50 PM »
The last two SEC games are as impressive as anything I’ve seen in my lifetime. 

Tuberville had a chance or two to throttle bama. Will never forget CT telling me they could have easily scored 50 in 2004 (or was it 06, whichever wasn’t the sack game).  But we didn’t. Played tight. Let them hang in.

Dye never just whipped bama’s ass.  Bowden never did.  Chizik never did.

None of them competed against an Alabama at the peak of its cheating power either.  None of them bitch slapped an Alabama team in full preening glory. 

What we saw Saturday was a grown up ass beating. Mid first quarter on I had no doubt. It was as calm as I’ve ever been watching that game.  As good as they allegedly are, as many five stars as they’ve stacked up, we were flat out better than them. At every spot on the field.

This wasn’t a last second Clemson drive, a kick six return or a miracle comeback.  We punched them in the face and there wasn’t a damn thing they could do about it but act like thug bitches.

What we did to them should encourage the rest of the SEC.  There is no reason to be scared of them.  No reason to play not to lose - Mississippi State.

I didn’t think Gus had that in him.  But as I’ve pointed out repeatedly he is learning on the job.  It appears he has learned finally. I’m willing to shut the fuck up (maybe) and see how he progresses from here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2017, 12:33:33 PM »

Tuberville had a chance or two to throttle bama. Will never forget CT telling me they could have easily scored 50 in 2004 (or was it 06, whichever wasn’t the sack game).  But we didn’t. Played tight. Let them hang in.

None of them competed against an Alabama at the peak of its cheating power either.  None of them bitch slapped an Alabama team in full preening glory. 

What we saw Saturday was a grown up ass beating. Mid first quarter on I had no doubt. It was as calm as I’ve ever been watching that game.  As good as they allegedly are, as many five stars as they’ve stacked up, we were flat out better than them. At every spot on the field.

This wasn’t a last second Clemson drive, a kick six return or a miracle comeback.  We punched them in the face and there wasn’t a damn thing they could do about it but act like thug bitches.

What we did to them should encourage the rest of the SEC.  There is no reason to be scared of them.  No reason to play not to lose - Mississippi State.

I didn’t think Gus had that in him.  But as I’ve pointed out repeatedly he is learning on the job.  It appears he has learned finally. I’m willing to shut the fuck up (maybe) and see how he progresses from here.
^^This, you Bama fan bitches.

I’m on k’s side. And I’m on the Gus Bus.

Snaggle and Jmar are on the senior citizens discount station wagon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2017, 01:09:26 PM »
Disagree on Jacobs.  Major douche.

Yep.

People need to see the creature in his natural habitat to see this. The word you use - smarmy - is dead on. He's a douche more than he's a moron.

Ive been around him a time or two. And I know you have more than I. I've never gotten any other impression from him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2017, 01:09:58 PM »
Let me clarify that I am with the majority of you, I do not want to be in search for a new coach right now. I am thrilled that Gus has decided to start coaching and we aren't in the coaching mix with everyone else.  Yes I would say go and get Bill Clark if Gus decided to head to the hogs, but I don't see that happening. So as of now, I'm standing at the bus stop and watching how well he can drive it before I get back on that bus.
:haha:

Every coaching job in the country is opening up and I've yet to see his named mentioned in any of them.

Yeah, I have no desire to be involved in a coaching search right now, and I'm certainly not suggesting in any of my diatribe above that Gus be runt offt.  More looking at his history here and begging for a little more consistency, especially with the talent we have, and have had.

On that note, I also don't want to see this administration, whoever is calling the shots, make the mistake of getting all giddy when things go well and re-work Gus' contract. (We have a long history of doing that)  If you want to reward the man for job well done in beating our rivals and winning the West, then stroke him a one-time big ole check.  Because guess what?  Beating our rivals and winning the West is what we expected when you signed your current contract.

If y'all fuckers can't swallow your pride and admit your were wrong (along with me and every other Auburn fan after the LSU game) then you're just being a stubborn jackass.

Every single damn question the Auburn fan base has had about Gus since he's been hear he's answered the bell everytime. Emphatically at that.

Can he win without a running QB? Absolutely.

Can he ever field a quality defense while running a HUNH offense? Best defense since '04. Maybe be better.

Can he win the big game without a miracle/fluke play? Well he just absolutely crushed our 2 biggest rivals, who were both ranked #1 at the time, by the biggest margin in almost 50 years.

Will he ever be able to develop an intermediate passing attack, instead of throwing 60 yard bombs every play? His offense just ripped bama's ass apart with crossing routes, 5-10 yard hitches.

Yet, here we are and now we need to see some consistency.  :facepalm:

How's this for consistency? In the 25 years the SECC has existed, Auburn is about to/has played in it 6 times. 3 of those or happened with Gus on AU's sideline. Of the 3 SECC AU has won, Gus was on the sideline for 2 of them and has a chance for making it 3 out of the 4 next Saturday. All this within his 8 years at AU as either OC or HC. Also lets not forget the only 2 years he wasn't at AU over the last decade, Auburn was a combined 2-14 in the SEC.

Btw, I know this board is pretty light hearted most of the time but if you ain't back on the bus now, you are absolutely crazy. God help you when Kaos' grumpy ass sees the light but you don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2017, 01:12:15 PM »
^^This, you Bama fan bitches.

I’m on k’s side. And I’m on the Gus Bus.

Snaggle and Jmar are on the senior citizens discount station wagon.

And GF's driving the vette.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2017, 01:12:27 PM »

That last paragraph. I think it pretty much sums up the thread and it's purpose to me. Most of us gave up on him. We thought he was 2A high school level. We thought he was done. I guess he wasn't. Glad we were wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2017, 01:28:26 PM »
:haha:

Every coaching job in the country is opening up and I've yet to see his named mentioned in any of them.

If y'all fuckers can't swallow your pride and admit your were wrong (along with me and every other Auburn fan after the LSU game) then you're just being a stubborn jackass.

Every single damn question the Auburn fan base has had about Gus since he's been hear he's answered the bell everytime. Emphatically at that.

Can he win without a running QB? Absolutely.

Can he ever field a quality defense while running a HUNH offense? Best defense since '04. Maybe be better.

Can he win the big game without a miracle/fluke play? Well he just absolutely crushed our 2 biggest rivals, who were both ranked #1 at the time, by the biggest margin in almost 50 years.

Will he ever be able to develop an intermediate passing attack, instead of throwing 60 yard bombs every play? His offense just ripped bama's ass apart with crossing routes, 5-10 yard hitches.

Yet, here we are and now we need to see some consistency.  :facepalm:

How's this for consistency? In the 25 years the SECC has existed, Auburn is about to/has played in it 6 times. 3 of those or happened with Gus on AU's sideline. Of the 3 SECC AU has won, Gus was on the sideline for 2 of them and has a chance for making it 3 out of the 4 next Saturday. All this within his 8 years at AU as either OC or HC. Also lets not forget the only 2 years he wasn't at AU over the last decade, Auburn was a combined 2-14 in the SEC.

Btw, I know this board is pretty light hearted most of the time but if you ain't back on the bus now, you are absolutely crazy. God help you when Kaos' grumpy ass sees the light but you don't.

So 5 weeks erases 3 1/2 years for you?  Look, everyone is on Cloud 9 about what just happened.  But 5 short weeks ago, the only discussion on this board concerned a list of potential names to replace Gus Malzahn.  Nobody is saying fire Gus.  The few of us slowing our roll are asking to see this type of coaching throughout next year and beyond.  Not demanding wins like this every week but knowing our coach maximized the potential of his team.  He's done that in maybe half the games this year and served up two shit sandwiches.  Just glad he "figured it out" at the right time. 

Which leads me to a question.  Just what is the difference?  Did he say screw it and I'm running what I did at Tulsa? (I have no idea what he ran there).  Did he turn it all over to Chip and let him run with it?  Did he and Chip find a way to collaborate and double-team the schemes and play calling?  It has to be one of the above.

Another question.  Guess who is suddenly one of the hottest, up and coming offensive minds in college football, and who could easily bolt for a Mid Major?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2017, 01:29:25 PM »
 :meme: Guilty.  BUT, these last three weeks make the LSU game all the more  :huh:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2017, 01:39:12 PM »
Guess who is suddenly one of the hottest, up and coming offensive minds in college football, and who could easily bolt for a Mid Major?

Brian Daboll?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2017, 01:41:46 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2017, 02:02:05 PM »
What happens this weekend in Atlanta if Gus shits the bed...are y'all throwing up your crow?

I don't get the urgency to flip a 180.

As far as Jay...glad you have been around him a time or two.  Perhaps douche was the wrong word...asshole?  I don't perceive him the way you describe him as the unrelenting boss make me some damn coffee kind of guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2017, 02:09:28 PM »
What happens this weekend in Atlanta if Gus shits the bed...are y'all throwing up your crow?

As far as Jay...glad you have been around him a time or two.  Perhaps douche was the wrong word...asshole?  I don't perceive him the way you describe him as the unrelenting boss make me some damn coffee kind of guy.

Whatever happens Saturday I’m ok.   No throwing up.

As for Jay?  No. Not an asshole boss. Just thinks he’s better than you. And shows it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MrAZiffell

• RMPL...Got it...
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2017, 02:14:35 PM »
So 5 weeks erases 3 1/2 years for you?  Look, everyone is on Cloud 9 about what just happened.  But 5 short weeks ago, the only discussion on this board concerned a list of potential names to replace Gus Malzahn. 

Just stop it...Right now!! :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2017, 02:15:07 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2017, 02:22:06 PM »
Citizen's arraist
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2017, 02:26:11 PM »

Citizen's arraist

Otis was the only married guy in town. Also the town drunk.  I don't think that was coincidence. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2017, 02:52:57 PM »
Otis was the only married guy in town. Also the town drunk.  I don't think that was coincidence.

There was that one other guy, but he faked his own death to get away from her.  Was buried and everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions