Mmmm....collards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Official I’m Sorry thread
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2017, 04:59:19 PM »
I thought that was what you did with this thread

Because our opinions differ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2017, 05:03:07 PM »
Honestly, the UGA and Alabama games were some of the best play calling I have seen in a long time. It was flawless play calling and near perfect execution. If Alabama stacked the box, Stidham had the option to toss it out wide. There were crossing routes and power runs in the tackles which is what you have to do against Alabama. Just absolutely beautiful.

What happened? Is Chip now calling the plays? Is Stidham just now getting comfortable in the offense? Even last year with Sean, the play calling wasn't like this. What is different?

If it's chip, what happens if he leaves? ($1 to snags) Whirly bird? Rotating QB's? I just don't think we can anoint Gus as the a top 5 coach when we aren't really sure what the deal is.

He should get a lot of credit because he is ultimately responsible for it all. And I am thankful that he is running the show this year as it looks like he has removed his head from his ass. The defense is stout! The offense play calling and execution is brilliant! Special teams are fantastic (outside of kick coverage). It looks like things have come together nicely at the right time. Still 3 games to go.

Right now, I don't want Gus going anywhere, especially with all the bullshit going on. But that doesn't mean I think he is the end-all, be-all. I have been tricked like that before. However, if we lose to UGA, I personally wouldn't be surprised if he went to Arkansas.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 05:04:48 PM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2017, 05:03:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2017, 05:08:21 PM »
Honestly, the UGA and Alabama games were some of the best play calling I have seen in a long time. It was flawless play calling and near perfect execution. If Alabama stacked the box, Stidham had the option to toss it out wide. There were crossing routes and power runs in the tackles which is what you have to do against Alabama. Just absolutely beautiful.

What happened? Is Chip now calling the plays? Is Stidham just now getting comfortable in the offense? Even last year with Sean, the play calling wasn't like this. What is different?

If it's chip, what happens if he leaves? ($1 to snags) Whirly bird? Rotating QB's? I just don't think we can anoint Gus as the a top 5 coach when we aren't really sure what the deal is.

He should get a lot of credit because he is ultimately responsible for it all. And I am thankful that he is running the show this year as it looks like he has removed his head from his ass. The defense is stout! The offense play calling and execution is brilliant! Special teams are fantastic (outside of kick coverage). It looks like things have come together nicely at the right time. Still 3 games to go.

Right now, I don't want Gus going anywhere, especially with all the bullshit going on. But that doesn't mean I think he is the end-all, be-all. I have been tricked like that before. However, if we lose to UGA, I personally wouldn't be surprised if he went to Arkansas.

^^This^^Me^^In^^A^^Nutshell.  And I know nuttz. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2017, 05:09:29 PM »
Simmer down WT.
No need to dislodge a plate or shear a pin.
Easy for you to say. You are lucky.

When I do finally go off, you are not first on the list. You’ll have time to prepare yourself, if you are watching CNN.

First stop is either New Orleans or Dothan. Not saying.

But you are damn well on the list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2017, 05:14:18 PM »

When I do finally go off, you are not first on the list. You’ll have time to prepare yourself, if you are watching CNN.

Don't doubt him folks.  He tried to drag a first cousin outside for an ass whoopin' at the family Thanksgiving get together. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2017, 05:25:11 PM »
Don't doubt him folks.  He tried to drag a first cousin outside for an ass whoopin' at the family Thanksgiving get together.

you misspelled raping.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2017, 05:26:47 PM »
Well, it was a nephew but yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2017, 05:27:00 PM »
Not a 180. Moving more toward the middle. Neither extreme is good. Is he Vince Lombardi? No.  Is he mike Dubose? No. That's all I'm saying. Many of us were saying the latter. And I don't think this excuses him from ever fucking up again. It may happen.

however you want to define eating crow or an apology. fine.  i don't get it the next day.  agree to disagree.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 05:33:30 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2017, 05:31:09 PM »
you misspelled raping.

I know for a fact that while WT may be a lot of things, he's definitely not a Bama fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2017, 05:35:29 PM »

Tubs was a master at not showing his hand too early. Saving looks for last few games. I think Gus does the same.

Couple that with a first year QB and OC, you get a 180 between the halves of the season.

Also, he has been doing a lot better of learning on the job for sure. And we are fine nelly getting decent depth. He made what appears to be two of the best coordinator hires in our history.

We can’t erase the past but geez Louise, let’s gice the guy credit. No team has EVER beaten two number ones in the same season, let alone 3 weeks.

Damn people. I’m getting worked up again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2017, 05:42:04 PM »
Tubs was a master at not showing his hand too early. Saving looks for last few games. I think Gus does the same.

Couple that with a first year QB and OC, you get a 180 between the halves of the season.

Also, he has been doing a lot better of learning on the job for sure. And we are fine nelly getting decent depth. He made what appears to be two of the best coordinator hires in our history.

We can’t erase the past but geez Louise, let’s gice the guy credit. No team has EVER beaten two number ones in the same season, let alone 3 weeks.

Bottomfeeder just got his answer. It's Auburn. Good work WT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2017, 05:44:31 PM »

War Eagle say:  Honestly, the UGA and Alabama games were some of the best play calling I have seen in a long time. It was flawless play calling and near perfect execution. If Alabama stacked the box, Stidham had the option to toss it out wide. There were crossing routes and power runs in the tackles which is what you have to do against Alabama. Just absolutely beautiful.

He should get a lot of credit because he is ultimately responsible for it all. And I am thankful that he is running the show this year....

Looks like he was giving proper credit to me.  Dumbass!  I swear sometimes, you beat all, you know that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2017, 05:47:31 PM »
War Eagle say:  Honestly, the UGA and Alabama games were some of the best play calling I have seen in a long time. It was flawless play calling and near perfect execution. If Alabama stacked the box, Stidham had the option to toss it out wide. There were crossing routes and power runs in the tackles which is what you have to do against Alabama. Just absolutely beautiful.

He should get a lot of credit because he is ultimately responsible for it all. And I am thankful that he is running the show this year....

Looks like he was giving proper credit to me.  Dumbass!  I swear sometimes, you beat all, you know that?
Nip it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2017, 05:49:13 PM »
Nip it!

Andy, you want me to take him out back and work him over?

He'd kill you, Barney.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2017, 06:00:39 PM »

Now see here my good man!  :moon:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2017, 06:14:34 PM »

Well, I happen to like WE!!!. But, if he was giving you proper credit, then yes. He is a dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2017, 07:14:37 PM »
I'm checking into eat some crow.  In my lifetime, I don't think I have ever seen us dominate SEC opponents, especially UGA and Bama, in the same season in my lifetime. He has fixed a lot of things we all were bitching about, and he has added wrinkles I never imagined.  I feel like a dumbass for some stuff I've said about him.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King