Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If We Know It...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
If We Know It...
« on: September 22, 2016, 04:46:26 PM »
Pretty safe bet our opponents do.  :facepalm:  dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

John Franklin III led Auburn's offense in its most productive quarter in last week's loss to Texas A&M but Aggies safety Armani Watts was not impressed at the time.

With Texas A&M leading 22-10 with 10:13 to go, Franklin replaced Sean White at quarterback. Franklin quickly helped move the Tigers into Aggies territory with an 11-yard run, which was followed by six straight runs by Kamryn Pettway, including a 33-yard run – Auburn's longest play of the game.

But Auburn stalled inside the red zone as Franklin, who did not attempt a pass on the dive, was stopped for no gain on third-and-3 and then lost a yard on a fourth-and-3 play in which Aggies defensive end Daeshon Hall "mesh charged" at Franklin and running back Kerryon Johnson.

As the Aggies defense celebrated on the sideline, Watts encouraged his teammates, according to video from Texas A&M's athletics. (15:24 mark)

"Bro, I'm just trying to tell them bros," Watts said. "They gonna do two plays, the read.

"5 (Franklin) can't throw."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: If We Know It...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 04:53:32 PM »
 :haha: :facepalm:

We fucked. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 05:04:30 PM »
I've been trying to tell them bros for a couple of seasons now...I can call about Thirteen sixteenth of the time or about 85.984% of the plays as soon as I see them lined up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 05:05:46 PM »
I'll have you know that he worked with QB guru Whitfield in the off season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 05:08:01 PM »
I've been trying to tell them bros for a couple of seasons now...I can call about Thirteen sixteenth of the time or about 85.984% of the plays as soon as I see them lined up.

Maybe this is our weekend then, they seem to be busy in Charlotte and Tulsa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 05:24:17 PM »
Think about this for a second.  We've got 4* and 5* talent at every single position on offense.  Pettway and Leff may be the only 2 that weren't.  We've got what was once thought of as one of the great offensive minds in the game.  Coached Tulsa's offense to 2 straight years of the #1 offense in the land.  Coached our offense to an undefeated national championship in 2010 and took us to within 13 seconds of the promise land in 2013.  And spare me the "It was all Cam and Nick bullshit".  No, it wasn't.

And now we're reduced to the opposing team mocking us because we only run 2 plays?

Take a deep breath, Gus. Think!  Come on, man.  You can do it.  How to unfuck this.  Hoowww to unfuck this.  It'll come to you.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 05:24:56 PM »
I'll have you know that he worked with QB guru Whitfield in the off season.
Probably fetching his own errant throws. Tough job. Can't pay enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 05:28:16 PM »
Think about this for a second.  We've got 4* and 5* talent at every single position on offense.  Pettway and Leff may be the only 2 that weren't.  We've got what was once thought of as one of the great offensive minds in the game.  Coached Tulsa's offense to 2 straight years of the #1 offense in the land.  Coached our offense to an undefeated national championship in 2010 and took us to within 13 seconds of the promise land in 2013.  And spare me the "It was all Cam and Nick bullshit".  No, it wasn't.

And now we're reduced to the opposing team mocking us because we only run 2 plays?

Take a deep breath, Gus. Think!  Come on, man.  You can do it.  How to unfuck this.  Hoowww to unfuck this.  It'll come to you.   
Remember when we lost to Arkansas coached by none other than John L. Smith?

That's it.
Jus sayin it could be worse...I mean, we have pretty fair defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 05:30:41 PM »
Oh, and it was about 75% Cam and Nick with 25% timely play calling. Can't give them all the credit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 06:05:50 PM »
Pretty safe bet our opponents do.  :facepalm:  dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

John Franklin III led Auburn's offense in its most productive quarter in last week's loss to Texas A&M but Aggies safety Armani Watts was not impressed at the time.

With Texas A&M leading 22-10 with 10:13 to go, Franklin replaced Sean White at quarterback. Franklin quickly helped move the Tigers into Aggies territory with an 11-yard run, which was followed by six straight runs by Kamryn Pettway, including a 33-yard run – Auburn's longest play of the game.

But Auburn stalled inside the red zone as Franklin, who did not attempt a pass on the dive, was stopped for no gain on third-and-3 and then lost a yard on a fourth-and-3 play in which Aggies defensive end Daeshon Hall "mesh charged" at Franklin and running back Kerryon Johnson.

As the Aggies defense celebrated on the sideline, Watts encouraged his teammates, according to video from Texas A&M's athletics. (15:24 mark)

"Bro, I'm just trying to tell them bros," Watts said. "They gonna do two plays, the read.

"5 (Franklin) can't throw."

Unless he can.

He didn't do that bad against aTm, Sean White or Jeremy Johnson are not "lights out" better in that department. Which is why yooOOUUU START JF3, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

Here's a suggestion to Coach Malzahn & Lashlee whenever they keep saying that JF3 knows about 5% of the playbook. TEACH HIM THE MOTHERFUCKIN PLAYS IN THE PLAYBOOK, CONSTANT REPETITION OF THE PLAYS UNTIL HE GETS IT RIGHT.

Jeremy Johnson knows a lot of plays...look how awesome he is. Sean White knows a lot of plays...he goes over them in his head as he's laying on his back because he couldn't get the ball out of his hands in 2 seconds...if only we had a QB that could extend the play with his legs. WE DO, HIS NAME IS JOHNATHAN FRANKLIN III.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 06:11:11 PM »
Remember when we lost to Arkansas coached by none other than John L. Smith?

That's it.
Jus sayin it could be worse...I mean, we have pretty fair defense.

When you look at the losing streaks?  No. it couldn't be  much worse in all honesty. 

The shining exceptions are bright but they are the outliers. Judged on the entire body of work that includes 2011, the end of 2014, 2015 and 1-2 so far?  It's dismal.

Gerry Faust was a high school legend. How'd he do?

Great coordinators don't always make great head coaches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 08:30:55 PM »

It was all cam

Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 09:00:25 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 09:06:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2016, 11:01:18 PM »
Unless he can.

He didn't do that bad against aTm, Sean White or Jeremy Johnson are not "lights out" better in that department. Which is why yooOOUUU START JF3, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

Here's a suggestion to Coach Malzahn & Lashlee whenever they keep saying that JF3 knows about 5% of the playbook. TEACH HIM THE MOTHERFUCKIN PLAYS IN THE PLAYBOOK, CONSTANT REPETITION OF THE PLAYS UNTIL HE GETS IT RIGHT.

Jeremy Johnson knows a lot of plays...look how awesome he is. Sean White knows a lot of plays...he goes over them in his head as he's laying on his back because he couldn't get the ball out of his hands in 2 seconds...if only we had a QB that could extend the play with his legs. WE DO, HIS NAME IS JOHNATHAN FRANKLIN III.
You do know Gus reads this forum?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2016, 11:05:32 PM »
Sean White knows a lot of plays...he goes over them in his head as he's laying on his back because he couldn't get the ball out of his hands in 2 seconds...

Maybe if Sean didn't have to double reverse handoff fake all the time, he'd have a chance to survey the defense. Would also help if the tackles could hold a block more than a nanosecond.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2016, 06:42:02 AM »
Unless he can.

He hands off or keeps left or right behind an adequate offensive line expected to execute against 7-9 better than average defenders in the box. The rest of the playbook is useless as are the chances of this succeeding unless we are playing a cupcake.

I like cupcakes only it's no fun playing them.
But if we go present day JFIII, we are the cupcake. Someone tell me we aren't already.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 06:49:22 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2016, 06:46:45 AM »
Unless he can.

It doesn't matter whether you use capital letters or lower case.

He was a pine-rider at a doofus ass Mississippi juco program.  If he is our best bet to win?  If he is even a viable option given there are two quarterbacks with at least two years of experience/training with this coaching staff? 

We. Are. Fucked. Beyond. Repair. 

I don't want to see the guy on the field.  We are a joke if he is. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2016, 08:52:20 AM »
Why not a Woody? He would steamroll our OL and their DL while cadillacing for 6.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2016, 09:35:14 AM »
It doesn't matter whether you use capital letters or lower case.

He was a pine-rider at a doofus ass Mississippi juco program.  If he is our best bet to win?  If he is even a viable option given there are two quarterbacks with at least two years of experience/training with this coaching staff? 

We. Are. Fucked. Beyond. Repair. 

I don't want to see the guy on the field.  We are a joke if he is.

This...he can't throw Prowler that's the problem he is wildly inaccurate. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum