Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If We Know It...

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: If We Know It...
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2016, 10:25:45 AM »
It doesn't matter whether you use capital letters or lower case.

He was a pine-rider at a doofus ass Mississippi juco program.  If he is our best bet to win?  If he is even a viable option given there are two quarterbacks with at least two years of experience/training with this coaching staff? 

We. Are. Fucked. Beyond. Repair. 

I don't want to see the guy on the field.  We are a joke again.

More likely if Gus doesn't unfuck himself quickly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2016, 10:32:45 AM »
I think White is average at best. But he could win us some games with a good OL and good play calling.

It's like we all of the sudden start sucking on everything that is about offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2016, 10:37:06 AM »
I think White is average at best. But he could win us some games with a good OL and good play calling.

It's like we all of the sudden start sucking on everything that is about offense.

you want to see a genius coach, watch the Patriots last night.  27-0 against the Texans, without their two best players and with a rookie QB starting his first game.  He developed the gameplan for the talent that he has.  That's what great coaches do!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2016, 10:42:03 AM »

Please to be explaining?  I have heard of it, is it in same magical kingdom as that most elusive Tight end?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2016, 10:42:39 AM »
you want to see a genius coach, watch the Patriots last night.  27-0 against the Texans, without their two best players and with a rookie QB starting his first game.  He developed the gameplan for the talent that he has.  That's what great coaches do!

That was amazing last night.  Bellychick is a huge dick.  But damn, can he coach. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2016, 10:47:35 AM »
You do know Gus reads this forum?

Leave Tammy alone!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2016, 10:54:10 AM »
That was amazing last night.  Bellychick is a huge dick.  But damn, can he coach.
I fucking hate the Pats...but he is a wonder to watch coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2016, 10:58:37 AM »

So you are saying Bill Belichick will be Auburns next head coach?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2016, 11:00:57 AM »
So you are saying Bill Belichick will be Auburns next head coach?

Can't wait to see that buyout? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2016, 01:40:31 PM »
More likely if Gus doesn't unfuck himself quickly.
He needs to run the full compliment of plays around Prattville and Kerryon and slip JFIII in there about once every quarter when we get them gassed.
We should not lose at home...EVER!

That's my attitude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2016, 02:42:56 PM »
It doesn't matter whether you use capital letters or lower case.

He was a pine-rider at a doofus ass Mississippi juco program.  If he is our best bet to win?  If he is even a viable option given there are two quarterbacks with at least two years of experience/training with this coaching staff? 

We. Are. Fucked. Beyond. Repair. 

I don't want to see the guy on the field.  We are a joke if he is.
He's our best chance at having a winning record. JF3 also does more than 3 plays, he threw the ball a few times last Saturday, a few of his passes went over the head of the receiver...so? I've yet to see Sean White have a perfect game. I've yet to see any QB have a perfect game, college or Pro, in a very long time.

He doesn't know the plays, maybe someone should teach him, just a thought. Funny thing though, with him at QB it makes the defense kinda timid. Unless Coach Malzahn calls one of his patented slow developing handoffs or the Garbage Dump play (the 360 piroutte)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2016, 02:49:48 PM »
This...he can't throw Prowler that's the problem he is wildly inaccurate.
50% accuracy. aTm's Trevor Knight was 50% too, guess he sucks worse than Sean White
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2016, 02:53:27 PM »
50% accuracy. aTm's Trevor Knight was 50% too, guess he sucks worse than Sean White
Good God if he can throw to our little Wes Welker but twice we have something special for about 2 minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2016, 02:56:35 PM »

I'm not worried about the accuracy, I'm worried about turnovers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2016, 02:58:29 PM »

I hate him because Saban patterns every single thing he does (other than the ratty hoodies) after Mumblicheck. 

Used to like the Patriots, but they cheat. I don't like that. They skirt rules, bend rules, break rules to get any minor advantage they can.  So do the Seahawks under Carroll.  There's a theme there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2016, 02:59:17 PM »
He's our best chance at having a winning record.

What are you basing this on?

Yeah he was dynamic when he came in for aTm, but they also made adjustments and stopped him in a single drive.  I totally disagree with you I think Sean White gives us the best chance for a winning record if our HC would quit trying to fit a square peg in a round fucking hole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2016, 03:01:36 PM »
Fuck it. Just bring Chris Todd in for a day to show 'em how its done and fit JFIII for about 10 plays. That's all we need with our talent which skillwise is as good as it's ever been with the exception of running back which is still close. Open it up you boring assed eccentric mfer. We've got 'lectricity n everthing.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2016, 03:02:23 PM »
He's our best chance at having a winning record. JF3 also does more than 3 plays, he threw the ball a few times last Saturday, a few of his passes went over the head of the receiver...so? I've yet to see Sean White have a perfect game. I've yet to see any QB have a perfect game, college or Pro, in a very long time.

He doesn't know the plays, maybe someone should teach him, just a thought. Funny thing though, with him at QB it makes the defense kinda timid. Unless Coach Malzahn calls one of his patented slow developing handoffs or the Garbage Dump play (the 360 piroutte)

Dude. He's NOT a quarterback.  He's a guy with a little speed and even littler brains. 

He had a cancerous attitude at juco. Wasn't close to seeing the field at FSU.   Doesn't have the toughness to be a running back. Doesn't have the football IQ to be a quarterback. Doesn't have the size or hands to be a receiver.  He's the perfect stereotype for a kid who's recruited as an "athlete" because he doesn't do anything well enough to be established at any position. 

So he's got a little speed.  So fucking what.  He's not nearly as smart as Marshall and that should tell you something. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2016, 03:08:19 PM »
I just say we bring him in if we see the defense getting spent...on their heels.
We need to purchase a better policy if he has to warm up on the sidelines.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2016, 03:10:34 PM »
For me, it's like this and like that and like this and a....

A few points:

Sean White is the best all around QB we have.  But he is severely limited in this offense.  He's got decent wheels and can take off a few times when the pocket breaks down.  But he is not a read option QB.  Circa 09' Gus. 

If Malzahn stubbornly refuses to adjust his O to fit Sean and continues with the same thing Nick Marshall was running, then put Clifford Franklin IV in.  I don't like and don't want CFXXV as our QB, but if it's the read option, then he's the only choice. Or Woody Barrett.

If at this point, you have any QB on your roster that's "Still learning the offense", then you either suck as a coach or you recruited a bunch of Down Syndrome kids.  When the opposing team is laughing at you and openly telling the world you only run two plays...there's a problem.  A big one!   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."