Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Jovon Robinson is R-U-N-N-O-F-T
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2016, 02:38:34 PM »
It's Buzz dude....like he has sources.

I'm just saying.  You have to try a little to average nearly 3 TDs per game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2016, 02:38:43 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2016, 02:41:23 PM »
I'm just saying.  You have to try a little to average nearly 3 TDs per game.

Uh-huh Buzz's momma said that he didn't try.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2016, 02:41:38 PM »
Flip side of the coin...

So what if what Jovon says is true, that is there are some big problems inside? Maybe I am reading this all wrong but it seems like Jovon is stating that someone outside the coaches have way too much say in whats going on. Also, the players see it and are having some issues with it. To be honest, this wouldnt be too far fetched considering everyones disdain for Jacobs. Just a thought but with Jovon making thestatement as/when he did seeking out the media makes him look like a butthurt player that didn't get his way.

One player (this year) being dismissed, I don't see any problem. Let that happen to a few more, than yea, something is rotting in the cupboard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2016, 02:43:09 PM »
I'm no fan of his but...

Tommy Tuberville. Shit wasn't an issue. Did things the right way. Got high character kids. Developed them. Same with richt.

^^^This part right here^^^

Not talking simply arrests. But you guys go ahead and yuck it up with your pie charts. Guys like Ben Watson and Thomas Davis seemed to be more than norm for richt than Isaiah crowell (who was a thug long before richt).

More to dysfunction in a program than felony arrests. Like the attrition and record since 2014. But you guys keep acting like its a fucking crime to have concerns over it. Btdubs - the pattern isn't an opinion. It's a fact... numbers and such....
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:45:51 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2016, 02:49:59 PM »
Has anyone seen Tim Jackson lately?

He's still around. I'm friends with his wife.

I tole her all the bad things you said. He will look you up and make sure your seat is ready for you....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2016, 02:51:39 PM »
Not talking simply arrests. But you guys go ahead and yuck it up with your pie charts. Guys like Ben Watson and Thomas Davis seemed to be more than norm for richt than Isaiah crowell (who was a thug long before richt).

More to dysfunction in a program than felony arrests. Like the attrition and record since 2014. But you guys keep acting like its a fucking crime to have concerns over it. Btdubs - the pattern isn't an opinion. It's a fact... numbers and such....

"I don't know. I sort of always liked playing them that second game because you could always count on them having two or three key players suspended,"

Sincerely,

Steven Spurrier

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2016, 02:52:39 PM »
"I don't know. I sort of always liked playing them that second game because you could always count on them having two or three key players suspended,"

Sincerely,

Steven Spurrier

Yeah. But they had a lot of other REALLY nice players still there...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:54:57 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2016, 02:54:23 PM »
al.com headline

Auburn in top 25 for Athletes Arrested!!!

or

Even when Alabama is bad they are better than Awburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2016, 02:54:42 PM »
I sent a strongly worded E-mail to the Athletic dept. and cc'd Gus letting them know my frustration and I have now put my trip on hold for now. I'm awaiting their response.

<puts Vandy back on calendar>
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2016, 02:55:40 PM »
<puts Vandy back on calendar>

I'll pm you when I come to a decision. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2016, 02:55:53 PM »
al.com headline

Auburn in top 25 for Athletes Arrested!!!

I giggled like a 6th grade school girl at a sleepover.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2016, 03:06:25 PM »
I'm no fan of his but...

Tommy Tuberville. Shit wasn't an issue. Did things the right way. Got high character kids. Developed them. Same with richt.

Raven Gray, Chaz Ramsey, and  DeRon Furr all said hello and will have us know that they never got into fights with teammates at practice.

Lee Ziemba didn't beat up Coleman and send him to the hospital. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2016, 03:18:04 PM »
Raven Gray, Chaz Ramsey, and  DeRon Furr all said hello and will have us know that they never got into fights with teammates at practice.

Lee Ziemba didn't beat up Coleman and send him to the hospital.

Whutchu talkin' bout Willis?  Gary Coleman was only like 3'6".  Ziemba was 7 foot tall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2016, 03:21:31 PM »
Whutchu talkin' bout Willis?  Gary Coleman was only like 3'6".  Ziemba was 7 foot tall.

Coleman tried to bite his balls.  I think that is what started the fight. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2016, 03:28:33 PM »
Coleman tried to bite his balls.

That's why they call him a cowwww boyyyyyy baby
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2016, 03:36:13 PM »
That's why they call him a cowwww boyyyyyy baby

He can smell a pig from a mile away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2016, 03:57:14 PM »
He can smell a pig from a mile away.

#Pork lives matter

or

Riding all night because I sleep all day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.