Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jovon Robinson is R-U-N-N-O-F-T

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Jovon Robinson is R-U-N-N-O-F-T
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2016, 09:28:02 AM »
I see now I'm gonna need to stock up on extra meade this season.
Buzz, prepare your liver. Dallas, prepare to be hated and prepare your wife's cleavage.
Jumbo - there's a midget waiting for you.
 :cheers:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2016, 09:33:24 AM »
Buzz, prepare your liver. Dallas, prepare to be hated and prepare your wife's cleavage.

Her cleavage is always prepared , no? I'll hang up and let Dallas answer. And I'll probably hate his answer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2016, 09:38:41 AM »
There is always a midget at our tailgate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2016, 09:39:23 AM »
Also, can we get this emote pleaseeeeeeeeee?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2016, 09:47:32 AM »
Gus Bus sighting on Auburn's campus this morning.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2016, 09:49:16 AM »
Gus Bus sighting on Auburn's campus this morning.

It's been on fire. This is just another cup of gasoline thrown on it.

I hope. Hope he reversed this trend. I really do. But I need to see it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2016, 10:22:06 AM »
So Gus dismisses the kid, the kid says he isn't like Duke but then airs his dirty laundry in a story to the fucks at al.com.  Yeah see ya Jovon.

I guess we could have been like bama and just trashed his stuff.

Report: Alabama trashed Maurice Smith’s personal belongings after talking to Nick Saban about transfer.

It’s safe to assume that Maurice Smith did not envision his plans of transferring from the University of Alabama to go this poorly.

Smith, a senior defensive back that appeared in 22 games for the Crimson Tide over the last three seasons, told coach Nick Saban of his plans to leave the program in hopes of more playing time back in June before making it public. And if weren’t suiting up for college football’s Goliath, it probably would have been an easy process — much smoother than it’s gone to this point, at least.

Since his announcement, reports have indicated that Alabama has been uncooperative with Smith’s desires all the way through, even recently blocking his attempt to transfer to Georgia — where he would join former Tide defensive coordinator, Kirby Smart. But apparently that’s not even the worst of it.

According to a report from DawgNation.com, Smith was “ostracized” by his superiors and teammates after he informed the team of his decision to leave. Smith wrote to Alabama’s appeal committee on July 1, which was provided to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Wednesday by Smith’s mother, Samyra:

“On Friday, June 17, I arrived at the athletic facility locker room to find my locker cleaned out and all of my personal belongings in the trash (photo attached) underneath trash,” Smith wrote. “These personal items included my family photos, written goals, inspirational and sentimental items memorializing my deceased former friend, roommate and teammate, Altee Tenpenny, and items of personal value from my former teammates.”

The letter says that the madness began on June 13, when Smith initially requested a “permission to contact” from Alabama’s compliance department.

“I was immediately contacted by UA coaching assistants and advised I would no longer be able to “work-out” with the team.”

Four days later, Saban met with Smith and told him he didn’t need a “formal document” to speak with other schools. Smith insisted on one, according to the letter, and then Saban told him he would not release him to any SEC schools. Smith then received a “permission to contact” form.

Not long after, an unidentified Alabama staffer told Smith that he could no longer work out at the athletic facility. Another staff member later told him he was no longer allowed at the athletic facility “to workout, to eat, or anything.”

“Although I had done nothing wrong, I basically was ostracized from the team and felt I was being forced to make a decision to transfer.”

Smith is set to graduate from Alabama this Saturday. In his letter, he finished with one final message:

“Please do not punish my success and instead reward the efforts of discipline, and determination that UA requires in all of their student-athletes to succeed.”

It does not seem like this is a story that will be going away anytime soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2016, 10:53:15 AM »
Read an article that Jovon is basically blaming the coaches for stereotyping. Kind of sounding close to race baiting. He also said the other players don't like it either. Oc course, this is from al.cum.
Jovon Robinson, "In His Own Words" coming to a Birmingham News segment near your.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/08/jovon_robinson_in_his_own_word.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2016, 11:07:34 AM »

I sent a strongly worded E-mail to the Athletic dept. and cc'd Gus letting them know my frustration and I have now put my trip on hold for now. I'm awaiting their response.

Hate: Keeps me warm on those long winter nights
Wife's Cleavage is always ready and sometimes covered with a sticky substance.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:54:27 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2016, 11:12:09 AM »
Read an article that Jovon is basically blaming the coaches for stereotyping. Kind of sounding close to race baiting. He also said the other players don't like it either. Oc course, this is from al.cum.
Jovon Robinson, "In His Own Words" coming to a Birmingham News segment near your.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/08/jovon_robinson_in_his_own_word.html

Noticed that he "messaged" al.com.  I wonder which one of the bama honkers started that conversation?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2016, 11:19:39 AM »
Noticed that he "messaged" al.com.  I wonder which one of the bama honkers started that conversation?

It could have been a group message followed by a bunch of hearts and hugs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2016, 11:25:53 AM »
You must have confused this with the al.com boards?  I agree with everything you said except the first line, I don't really see any one bitching or knee jerk reacting in this thread?!?

I'm not gonna pretend I'm not disappointed in the fact that we lost a guy whose potential from last year looked like he was going to make some waves in the SEC this year.  I'm not gonna pretend that his loss doesn't hurt us. 

However, I will remind everyone that this time last year Roc Thomas was the #1 back with Jovon as #2  and who was the man at RB last year? Only a guy named Peyton Barber.  So hopefully one of our other guys will step up and be that man.
I think the knee jerking is laying this blame on Gus already when running Jovon off may have been necessary. It puts us in a tight spot with depth but I think between Pettway, carry on and the white boy and others we will be ok.

We've already been hearing good things about Pettway,
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2016, 11:27:11 AM »
Heard this morning on our local sports talk that he had twatted out two things.  First, something to the effect of "The man behind the mic making excuses."  Followed later by, "Outside influences are never a good thing."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2016, 11:33:23 AM »
Heard this morning on our local sports talk that he had twatted out two things.  First, something to the effect of "The man behind the mic making excuses."  Followed later by, "Outside influences are never a good thing."
Those are rap lyrics, dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2016, 11:36:51 AM »
Those are rap lyrics, dumbass.
Brass Monkey....that funky monkey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2016, 11:38:10 AM »
Brass Monkey....that funky monkey.

Sooo, Jovon likes him some Beastie Boys?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2016, 11:46:22 AM »
I think the knee jerking is laying this blame on Gus already when running Jovon off may have been necessary. It puts us in a tight spot with depth but I think between Pettway, carry on and the white boy and others we will be ok.

We've already been hearing good things about Pettway,

Yes.  ^^that in the bold.  That is what I was saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2016, 11:49:29 AM »
Yes.  ^^that in the bold.  That is what I was saying.
This is two years in a row Gus has kicked off his best offensive player, and he doesn't have a QB that we have seen yet.  These reactions aren't knee-jerk.  It's just like that shot head Chizik is running the show.  We've all seen how this ends...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2016, 12:00:28 PM »

So....Gus is the Great and Powerful Oz?  Or does he mean Jay in his second tweet?
Or is he just a dumbass that can't stay out of trouble and then wants to race bait?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2016, 12:04:34 PM »
This is two years in a row Gus has kicked off his best offensive player, and he doesn't have a QB that we have seen yet.  These reactions aren't knee-jerk.  It's just like that shot head Chizik is running the show.  We've all seen how this ends...

But Duke needed gone before he was kicked off.  It was apparent with the fall practice reports.  If Duke was our best offensive player then he damn sure didn't play like it.  If he was a cancer then he needed to be gone.  Sounds like, if you believe the rumor mill, that Javon was a cancer too.  Again, when you recruit JUCO, this is what happens.  You take chances on kids that may be a risk.  Sometimes they pan out, sometimes they don't. Go watch Last Chance U on Netfilx and look at what kind of kid you are dealing with 9/10 times in the JUCO ranks. 

I don't care if it's your best player or not.  If they are a cancer and causing distractions, then get rid of their ass.  I also point out again that this has been going on for a long time at AU, even during the Tot and Tubbs years. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan