No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Political Correctness is Destroying America
« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2016, 02:55:31 PM »
Navel gazers

Dinesh writes shitty code.  And his necklace is ridiculous. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2016, 03:05:06 PM »
Speaking of Dinesh, he's back. I expect him to be jailed over this by November. Again.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2016, 04:41:34 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/iraqi-vet-beaten-black-lives-matter-teens-article-1.2533590
Iraq War vet says he was brutally beaten by a group of teens after they asked him if he believed 'that black lives matter' 

BY LAURA BULT
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 2:31 PM
An Iraq war veteran claims he was brutally attacked by a group of teenagers after he didn't respond when they asked if he believed “that black lives matter.”

Police are investigating a report that Chris Marquez, a decorated Marine, was eating at a Washington D.C. McDonald’s when a group of rowdy teens approached him Friday night.

"They asked me if I believe that black lives matter," Marquez told WJLA News.

Washington D.C. police said the suspects, all of whom are black, were three young men and one young woman. They said they aren't currently considering the incident a hate crime.

Decorated war veteran Chris Marquez was attacked at a McDonald's in Washington, D.C. after a group of teens ask if he believed black lives matter. Marquez is an eight-year veteran of the Iraq War.Decorated war veteran Chris Marquez was attacked at a McDonald's in Washington, D.C. after a group of teens ask if he believed black lives matter. Marquez is an eight-year veteran of the Iraq War. (WJLA)
OHIO COP ON LEAVE FOR CALLING ACTIVIST'S SUICIDE 'HAPPY'

"I felt threatened and thought they were trying to intimidate me, so I figured I'm just going to keep to my food, eat my food and hopefully they'll leave me alone. And because I wasn't responding back to them, they were calling me a racist,” Marquez said.

What happened next is blurry, according to Marquez, but he was told by the McDonald’s manager that the pack of teens followed him outside and jumped him.

“As soon as I walked out of the McDonald’s I got hit in the back of the head, or the side of the head. I just dropped to the ground, and he says I looked unconscious,” Marquez told WJLA.

The vet said that the teens took off with his wallet, including his credit cards, which they immediately used.

Marquez had signs of the beating — cuts on his forehead — and says he is still in pain from the attack due to head and neck injuries.

Marquez said he was eating at the Washington, D.C. McDonald's when the teens approached him.Marquez said he was eating at the Washington, D.C. McDonald's when the teens approached him. (WJLA)
“My head really hurts. I get this sharp pain, straight down my face, and I haven’t really slept too well at all since it happened,” said Marquez, who served eight years in Iraq, who added that the attack reminded him of combat.

Marquez is the subject of the “No Man Left Behind” statues, at Camp Lejuene and Camp Pendleton, depicting him and another man holding up a wounded soldier at the Battle of Fallujah.

“Kinda brought back memories of the war and stuff,” he added.

Police said they are reviewing surveillance footage from the McDonalds but have not made any arrests.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2016, 04:49:27 PM »
dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of foxynews

A display at Dartmouth College honoring law enforcement officers was removed Friday and replaced with Black Lives Matter signs after just one day, members of the Dartmouth College Republicans said.

In place of the “Blue Lives Matter” tribute, which was created during National Police Week, were four fliers reading: “You cannot co-opt the movement against state violence to memorialize its perpetrators. #blacklivesmatter,” The Dartmouth Review reported.

“The next morning we got up and we saw that our display was torn apart and replaced with Black Lives Matter posters,” Dartmouth College Republicans President Michelle Knesbach told Fox News on Monday.

Mikala Williams, a student involved in replacing the police display with Black Lives Matter literature, said the tribute to cops undermined concerns about police brutality.

"By framing that as '[Blue Lives Matter,' it normalizes and naturalizes violence against people of color in this country," she told The Dartmouth. "And that is not okay. That is in no way okay."

Knesbach, however, said the activism went beyond the billboard revamp.

“Throughout the entirety of the day, 25 Black Lives Matter protesters were standing in front of billboards,” she told On the Record's Greta Van Susteren. “Not only did they replace our billboard with their display, they also replaced all of the other billboards in the student center with Black Lives Matter posters and posted pictures of our club members’ faces with ‘Sons of Old Dartmouth’ written over it.”

School administrators reportedly didn’t respond or condemn the incident until two days later. College President Phil Hanlon sent a campus-wide email Sunday calling the initial remove of the police display "an unacceptable violation of freedom of expression." But Hanlon also equated the billboard drama to a November incident in which Black Lives Matter t-shirts were removed from a display.

Initially, the College Republicans were not allowed to replace the
 police display due to “safety and security” concerns, Knesbach said.

But Collins Center director Anna Hall told The Dartmouth that the Black Lives Matter posters were taken down Saturday morning to allow the reposting of the police tribute.

A sign on the board Sunday night read "We will not be silenced, Blue Lives Matter,” according to The Dartmouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2016, 10:14:10 AM »
Scanning the front page of the foxynews and saw this little blurb.  Some people thought referencing Baby Got Back was racially insensitive?   :facepalm:  These people walk among us, folks.

Blake Lively's Instagram post is causing quite a stir on social media.

The actress posted side-by-side front and back shots of herself on the red carpet in Cannes, France, with the caption, "L.A. face with an Oakland booty," a line from rapper Sir Mix-A-Lot's 1992 hit, "Baby Got Back."

The post has received more than 600,000 likes, but is also generating a flurry of comments. Some commenters say the actress' post is racially insensitive.

People magazine reported last month that the 28-year-old Lively is expecting her second child with husband, actor Ryan Reynolds. Her film "Cafe Society" made its premiere at Cannes last week.

An email sent to her representatives was not immediately returned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2016, 10:23:16 AM »
Scanning the front page of the foxynews and saw this little blurb.  Some people thought referencing Baby Got Back was racially insensitive?   :facepalm:  These people walk among us, folks.

The actress posted side-by-side front and back shots of herself on the red carpet in Cannes, France, with the caption, "L.A. face with an Oakland booty," a line from rapper Sir Mix-A-Lot's 1992 hit, "Baby Got Back."

The post has received more than 600,000 likes, but is also generating a flurry of comments. Some commenters say the actress' post is racially insensitive.

People magazine reported last month that the 28-year-old Lively is expecting her second child with husband, actor Ryan Reynolds. Her film "Cafe Society" made its premiere at Cannes last week.

Hate to be "well, actually...." guy.

But...

Actually, that lyric is from Mix a Lot's song "I Got Game" on his Seminar album.  The line was sampled and included in "Baby Got Back", but a sample is not, technically, a lyric.

Fucking journalists get it wrong again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2016, 11:11:06 AM »

You are racially insensitive for even posting this story. White bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2016, 11:29:14 AM »
9 out of 10 Native Americans do not give a fuck about the "Washington Redskins" name.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

Funny too that they had to write an entirely separate piece regarding their pretty relatively flawless methodology and posting a link to all the white guardian heroes questioning it (because they know better than the "victims" and they also know better than the statistical facts).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/how-the-washington-post-conducted-the-survey-on-the-redskins-name/2016/05/19/98c0a4ae-1b8c-11e6-9c81-4be1c14fb8c8_story.html

It's funny that this even had to be written, as the Washington Post of all people led the charge to change the name. They're the blowhards that declared they would henceforth refer to them as "the team from Washington".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #149 on: May 27, 2016, 12:19:55 PM »
Here's the insanity of it all.  Missouri gives in to "activists" who are basically shutting the school down over false claims and flat out lies, force out those at the top and it's been biting them in the ass since.  Donations and enrollment down.  They're losing money and now, they want to spend millions on a diversity audit and hiring more people to police diversity?  foxynewsdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

The University of Missouri, which was rocked by race protests last year that toppled its two leaders, caused its biggest donors to retreat and dampened interest among prospective students, will spend more than $1 million to audit its diversity policies.

In addition to the $1.1 million audit, the UM System also plans to spend $2 million on other diversity initiatives, including the hiring of a chief diversity officer and systemwide task force, the Missourian reported earlier this week.

IBIS Consulting Group will conduct the comprehensive audit, interviewing students, professors and staff on all four campuses in the UM System, according to a news release.

“This assessment will help us understand where we stand in comparison to our peer institutions and best practices in higher education,” said Michael Middleton, the interim president, who assumed the position in November after the protests forced the resignation of Tim Wolfe.

In late April, Heat Street requested a comprehensive breakdown of Mizzou’s new expenditures on diversity, equity and inclusion, but it has not yet received a response, despite numerous follow-ups.

Several Mizzou students told Heat Street that while a handful of racist incidents on campus in recent years disturbed them, they do not believe there’s a systemic problem.

Other student activists said the administration had been willing to work with students to address racism, adding that the protestors last fall—which included a seven-day hunger strike by graduate student Jonathan Butler—did more harm than good. They added that the protests not only disrupted normal campus operations, including the cancelation of classes, but also hindered longtime collaboration between student organizations and university officials to improve diversity and create opportunities for minority students.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #150 on: May 27, 2016, 05:43:45 PM »
There is nothing wrong with diversity, imo. This place could certainly use some more straight guys. I get lonely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #151 on: May 27, 2016, 11:35:03 PM »
Well, we've officially arrived at the pinnacle of PC. Apparently, they are editing the word "jap" from some of John Wayne's WWII movies. We will hear a silence instead. WITF is wrong with people?

My source, is a friend who posted the following on facepages.

Last  night.  I  was  watching  the  Sands  Of  Iwo  Jima  staring  John  Wayne.  Every time  someone  in  the  movie  used  the  word  Jap  or  Zip,  it  was  silenced  out.  What the  fuck?  Have  we  really  reached  the  bottom  of  the  political  correctness  pit? Have  we  forgotten  these  slant  eyed  bastards  sucker  punched  our  nation  at  Pearl Harbor  and  lead  us  on  a  4  year  path  of  death  and  destruction?  Have  we forgotten  the  misery  Japan  inflicted  on  the  indigenous  people  of  the  pacific? Have  we  forgotten  the  rape  of  Nanking  China,  or  the  horrors  bestowed  on  the people  of  the  Philippians?  While  im  watching  this  political  correct  bullshit  on  my TV,  our  Magic  Negro  is  over  there  apologizing  to  them.  Instead  of  laying  a wreath  at  Arlington  this  weekend,  the  Kenyan  is  placing  a  wreath  over  a  140,000 crispy  Japs.  Every  Jap  fried  in  those  blasts  deserved  what  they  got.  We  have  no reason  to  feel  sorry  for  them.  As  far  as  editing  movies  to  pander  to  the brainwashed  morons  here  at  home?  Screw  them  too....The  men  that  fought WW2,  fought  died  hoping  generations  to  come  would  never  feel  the  horrors  the victims  of  Japan  and  Germany  felt.  Little  did  they  know  their generation  would produce something  just  as  horrifying....The  modern  day  Liberal  Idiot
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 11:50:59 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #152 on: May 28, 2016, 10:08:22 PM »
I got the stink eye once for ordering extra kraut at a schnitzel haus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2016, 09:09:24 AM »
Well, we've officially arrived at the pinnacle of PC. Apparently, they are editing the word "jap" from some of John Wayne's WWII movies. We will hear a silence instead. WITF is wrong with people?

My source, is a friend who posted the following on facepages.

Never understood why jap was offensive. It's simply the first three letters or shortened version of Japanese. I mean, the country is JAPan. Thing is, I highly doubt the Japanese give two shits. Probably just another stupid American white apologist with too much free time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2016, 09:56:01 AM »
Never understood why jap was offensive. It's simply the first three letters or shortened version of Japanese. I mean, the country is JAPan. Thing is, I highly doubt the Japanese give two shits. Probably just another stupid American white apologist with too much free time.

How would you like it if everyone referred to you as GH2, huh?  How would that make you feel? GH2....GH2...

See, doesn't feel so good, does it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2016, 11:15:39 AM »
How would you like it if everyone referred to you as GH2, huh?  How would that make you feel? GH2....GH2...

See, doesn't feel so good, does it?

I certainly wouldn't want it censored. That's for sure. The world as a whole needs to grow a set.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2016, 12:44:17 PM »
I certainly wouldn't want it censored. That's for sure. The world as a whole needs to grow a set.

People call me Snags all the time. I'm about to Jap slap some bitches up in here.

Oh, and I did grow a set.  I just don't have them with me right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2016, 01:59:06 PM »
People call me Snags all the time. I'm about to Jap slap some bitches up in here.

Oh, and I did grow a set.  I just don't have them with me right now.

Bruce Jenner has a pair to loan. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2016, 01:32:57 AM »
GH2 and Snags better watch that PC ass and their newfound set!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2016, 11:34:42 AM »

I have made that same argument multiple times.   Now they don't really like it when you call them slant eye having, raw fish eating, coke bottle glass wearing, Pearl Harbor sucker punch bombing mutherfuckers....
I stay away from those and just wish everyone "happy slap a Jap day" each December 7th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."