• No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Political Correctness is Destroying America
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 02:40:12 PM »
"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." - some little green thing
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 04:25:04 AM »
PC infuriate's the insensitive racist bastards of the world more than others. Too late on this one, but you folks can start a new grassroots movement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 01:41:40 PM »
PC infuriate's the insensitive racist bastards of the world more than others. Too late on this one, but you folks can start a new grassroots movement.

You wouldn't know racism if it bit you in your privileged guilty white ass...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 02:22:17 PM »

*snicker*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 06:19:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 06:19:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2016, 07:40:13 PM »

It's just another subversive -ism.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2016, 11:43:48 PM »

Everyone in both those videos should be murdered. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2016, 11:18:00 AM »
Everyone in both those videos should be murdered.

Even the white kids, Ned?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 12:39:52 PM »
Even the white kids, Ned?

Yes.  Because they are stupidly remaining in that room, thus giving credence to the yammering from the black fools.  They should have shot them the bird, told them to go fuck themselves and walked out.  Letting fools talk is a huge problem.  Everyone's opinion does NOT have value. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2016, 01:43:46 PM »
Yes.  Because they are stupidly remaining in that room, thus giving credence to the yammering from the black fools.  They should have shot them the bird, told them to go fuck themselves and walked out.  Letting fools talk is a huge problem.  Everyone's opinion does NOT have value.
Seriously, I can't understand how they don't say "You are mentally ill and you should seek help. Your opinion is invalid and every single bit as racist as the most racist example you can provide that you are upset over. Have a good day and if you want people to kill themselves, I suggest you go first."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2016, 01:31:48 AM »
Seriously, I can't understand how they don't say "You are mentally ill and you should seek help. Your opinion is invalid and every single bit as racist as the most racist example you can provide that you are upset over. Have a good day and if you want people to kill themselves, I suggest you go first."

Don't you have some white guilt somewhere to assuage!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 10:24:32 AM »

The conversation was held in English: appropriated. Her skinny jeans & polyester stretch top: appropriated. If she drives an automobile, benefits from western medicine, uses a computer/cell phone/Internet: all appropriated.

Love how she shouts "Don't put your hands on me!" AS she's grabbing & pulling on him...

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2016, 10:54:10 AM »
Love how she shouts "Don't put your hands on me!" AS she's grabbing & pulling on him...

:facepalm:

We are not sure which side you are on here...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 11:13:28 AM »
We are not sure which side you are on here...
Try reading my stated positions instead of shrieking about what you "think" I think.

I am vehemently opposed to this type of idiotic Political Correctness run amok. I have explicitly said that a billion times.

Being opposed to this type of shit is not equal to supporting Trump joking that his female adversaries are ugly and "bleeding out of their wherever" and talking about his dick, etc. etc. Anti-political correctness ≠ pro-being a crude asshole.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 11:15:00 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2016, 11:20:21 AM »
Try reading my stated positions instead of shrieking about what you "think" I think.

I am vehemently opposed to this type of idiotic Political Correctness run amok. I have explicitly said that a billion times.

Being opposed to this type of shit is not equal to supporting Trump joking that his female adversaries are ugly and "bleeding out of their wherever" and talking about his dick, etc. etc. Anti-political correctness ≠ pro-being a crude asshole.

Every thing you stated sounds like an uneducated follower of the MSM. The very thing you CLAIM to be above. Funny how that works, huh professor..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2016, 11:28:49 AM »
Every thing you stated sounds like an uneducated follower of the MSM. The very thing you CLAIM to be above. Funny how that works, huh professor..
Did you buy some Trump University classes? You have mastered the hollow non-answer vague ad-hominem insult that means absolutely nothing when you get called out for talking out of your ass.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 11:40:10 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2016, 12:02:57 PM »
Did you buy some Trump University classes? You have mastered the hollow non-answer vague ad-hominem insult that means absolutely nothing when you get called out for talking out of your ass.

You claim to have a great insight into the Trump mind, yet you only whine about he same things the left wing media whines about.

Where is your big bomb to sink the Trump ship? All I see is a lilly-livered weak ass whiny diatribe on how he is rude and crude and cannot possibly make good decisions. sounds like left wing media talk. I thought you were SOOOO above that...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2016, 01:07:00 PM »
You claim to have a great insight into the Trump mind, yet you only whine about he same things the left wing media whines about.

Where is your big bomb to sink the Trump ship? All I see is a lilly-livered weak ass whiny diatribe on how he is rude and crude and cannot possibly make good decisions. sounds like left wing media talk. I thought you were SOOOO above that...
Whut? The left wing media whines about political correctness? Are you having a different conversation other than the one we're having right now and getting confused? I think Trump's an idiot crude asshole, yes. Because he is. All one has to do to realize that is listen to him speak any time he does so publicly. Don't see how it's related to this topic at all though other than to say that him being a crass asshole is NOT the same thing as opposing "political correctness". By the way, it also sounds right-wing media talk. Anyone who isn't a braindead dipshit can see this. You need me to list the hundreds of anti-Trump conservatives and conservative publications again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions