Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Political Correctness is Destroying America

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Political Correctness is Destroying America
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2016, 10:17:39 AM »
Not going to post the whole article from foxynewz.  It's just the PC quotes that tell you where we are.  This was in response to a bookface post at the Univ. of Washington with a picture and suggestions on how to dress for cheerleader tryouts.  It talked about how to wear your hair and false eyelashes etc.  Ultimately, the backlash came because the pic was of a blonde haired white girl.

“I can't believe this is real,” Jazmine Perez, a University of Washington student and director of programming for student government, told the Seattle Times. “One of the first things that comes mind is objectification and idealization of Western beauty, which are values I would like to believe the University doesn’t want to perpetuate. As a student of color who looks nothing like the student in the poster, this feels very exclusive.”

A Seattle resident also called the infographic racist. He said the picture is “offensive, exclusionary, and ignorant. Those are not value of Seattle of the Puget Sound community.”
I wouldn't mind seeing more big assed women being cheerleaders. It would be fun to watch the cheer boys struggle to pick them up over their heads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2016, 10:25:03 AM »
I see nothing offensive about that.  In fact.... :tongue:
Sorry to do this to your boner, but...

So some free speech advocates Milo Yiannopoulos, Christina Hoff Sommers, and Steven Crowder went to The University of Massachussetts to give a co-panel event. Basically the dynamic is that Milo trolls with intentionally inflammatory criticisms of feminism, Sommers gives reasoned, thoughtful criticism of third wave feminism and "safe spaces", "trigger warnings", etc., and then Crowder was going to do a standup routine. Of course, ironically and yet predictably, the free speech summit was interrupted by people who wanted to shut it down.

This was Crowder's reaction.

By the way, this is who he was responding to. #TrigglyPuff.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 10:27:04 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2016, 10:51:58 AM »
I don't mind the interruption.  It was a guilty boner anyway, given that I have a daughter older than her. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #123 on: May 02, 2016, 09:00:48 AM »
I see nothing offensive about that.  In fact.... :tongue:

Well, that's because you, like the rest of us, hate gays, muslims, jews, blacks, hispanics, and the Cubs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2016, 09:30:36 AM »
Yes.  Because they are stupidly remaining in that room, thus giving credence to the yammering from the black fools.  They should have shot them the bird, told them to go fuck themselves and walked out.  Letting fools talk is a huge problem.  Everyone's opinion does NOT have value.

Don't these people have jobs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2016, 10:08:27 AM »
Well, that's because you, like the rest of us, hate gays, muslims, jews, blacks, hispanics, and the Cubs.

What are "cubs"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2016, 10:51:33 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2016, 12:41:56 PM »
From a scifi writer I like..

https://www.facebook.com/larry.correia?fref=nf

Many of you may have seen Trigglypuff. If you are unfamiliar, I suggest the link below.

I fully support her right to self identify as a screaming cartoon creature, but I do have to take exception with one thing. She says: "If I were an animal, I’d be a manatee because they’re basically giant sea teddy bears!"

Now, as someone who has worked closely with a manatee for many years, this offended me. So I brought it to the attention of CorreiaTech CFO, Wendell T. Manatee. We had an enlightening conversation about how manatee politics, as as usual, Wendell was wise and eloquent.

First off, they are not "giant sea teddy bears" and that is racist. Wendell pointed out that he is a proud Aquatic American, not some mere caricature of an Ursine American. Wendell was offended, but since he isn't a wussy SJW, he wasn't triggered, and quickly got back to pwning newbs at Call Of Duty.

But if she knew more about the proud Manatee culture, she wouldn't be so quick to identify as one.

Little does Trigglypuff realize that the noble manatee species is overwhelmingly conservative. For example, as a Florida Mammal, Wendell was an early Marco Rubio supporter, though they did disagree on immigration. (The manatees poll as very opposed to open borders ever since the invasion of the Deep Ones)

Yes, there are some outspoken liberal manatees, but the rest of the manatees don't put up with their crap. Liberal manatees are always whining "swooooooo" which basically means "Why should 1% of the aquatic mammals get 99% of the lettuce?"

But since Manatees vote about 80% republican (they are like Mormons that way) their response to Occupy Tampa Bay was "meeeeearp" which means "get a job, you lazy Narwhal". I'm a little fuzzy on the sociology here, but I suspect liberal manatees talk about Narwhals the same way Bernie supporters use Denmark.

I think Trigglypuff should check her privilege and quit culturally appropriating their look. But Wendell told me that much like the Japanese giving kimonos as gifts to westerners, the noble manatee does not believe in "cultural appropriation", and are happy when land mammals choose to cover their bodies in insulating fat so they may remain comfortable in the ocean.

Such wisdom...

Cora Segal a symptom of a deadly disease
The Internet has dubbed the horrible, loud, screeching SJW sweathog who loudly screamed “FUUUUUUCCKKKKKK YOUUUU!” at a female speaker…
thelibertyzone.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2016, 09:10:23 AM »
Followup pwnage from Steven Crowder:

http://louderwithcrowder.com/dear-triggered-umass-students/

THis dude is awesome! Thanks for posting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2016, 11:15:53 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2016, 11:37:07 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2016, 07:24:38 AM »

We're socially engineering generations of mentally neutered, entitled, self-centered adult children who can only get angry at inconsequential bullshit instead of critically thinking about what's really wrong with the world happening all around them. Part of this includes the PC destruction of language for not being "inclusive" enough, turning otherwise harmless words into weapons of mass distraction. The entire reason for Orwell's destruction of language was to literally narrow the person's ability to think certain thoughts. It's beyond thought crime, and it's happening right here, right now. Doesn't matter what year your calendar says, it's 1984.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2016, 11:10:45 AM »
We're socially engineering generations of mentally neutered, entitled, self-centered adult children who can only get angry at inconsequential bullshit instead of critically thinking about what's really wrong with the world happening all around them. Part of this includes the PC destruction of language for not being "inclusive" enough, turning otherwise harmless words into weapons of mass distraction. The entire reason for Orwell's destruction of language was to literally narrow the person's ability to think certain thoughts. It's beyond thought crime, and it's happening right here, right now. Doesn't matter what year your calendar says, it's 1984.
To your point:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/05/03/its-not-fair-to-the-boys-lesbian-couple-fights-back-after-school-blocks-same-sex-prom-nomination/

"Just because I’m a girl doesn’t mean I couldn’t be a king”

It literally does, though...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2016, 12:54:27 PM »
Father-Daughter dance cancelled after complaints it wasn't "inclusive enough" and people's feelings might be hurt. 

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/fatherdaughter_dance_cancelled.html#incart_most-comments

I've been reading that Declaration of Independence all wrong.  I always thought it said:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

But it actually reads:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men, women, those who aren't sure what they are, those who think they are something different than how they were born, those in the process of changing their gender, those who prefer their own gender, those who are from other planets, those who identify as animals, and anything else under the sun are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator, no, not their Creator, but the flying spaghetti monster or whatever they think made them with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, plus the absolute and undeniable right to never be subjected to anything that might hurt their feelings in any way whatsoever, as well as the right to consider themselves special and deserving of preferential treatment even when their own comfort inconveniences everyone else around them.  This does not, however, extend to anyone who wishes to smoke tobacco, you will be ostracized. If you'll just vape, though, you can exhale massive stinking clouds with no recourse in any place you desire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2016, 11:33:12 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2016, 11:47:11 AM »

This is the best thing that you've ever posted since I've been around here. And, I know that wouldn't be much of an accomplishment to do that but this one is actually good.

I like that song.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2016, 12:07:45 PM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435227/oxford-law-requires-courses-trigger-warnings
Oxford: Law Students Do Not Have to Learn About Rape or Violence Law If It’s Too Triggering
by KATHERINE TIMPF   May 10, 2016 4:44 PM

Oxford University’s undergraduate law professors are providing “trigger warnings” before lessons about rape or violent crime so that students who might be made uncomfortable by such material can leave.

“Before the lectures on sexual offences — which included issues such as rape and sexual assault — we were warned that the content could be distressing, and were then given the opportunity to leave if we needed to,” one student said, according to an article in the Daily Mail.

This is, obviously, insane. Students are in law classes, presumably, because they have an interest in potentially pursuing a career in law. And the people in these fields — prosecutors, judges, attorneys, etc. — certainly cannot just up and leave the courtroom any time they feel uncomfortable.

After all, law jobs, by their very nature, in large part deal with things that are illegal — things which, by nature, are often uncomfortable or even downright disturbing. If you can’t handle talking about it in class, then you can’t handle those careers.

Now, this sounds like it should be obvious, but Oxford is far from the first place we’ve seen this idiotic logic at play. In fact, Harvard Law School professor Jeannie Suk wrote a piece in The New Yorker back in 2014 explaining that “student organizations representing women’s interests” have been so successful in pushing the idea that students “should not feel pressured to attend or participate in class sessions that focus on the law of sexual violence” that “even seasoned teachers of criminal law, at law schools across the country, have confided that they are seriously considering dropping rape law and other topics related to sex and gender violence . . . because they are afraid of injuring others or being injured themselves.”

This isn’t just annoying or stupid — it’s actually dangerous. After all, rape law’s being too “triggering” to teach will result in fewer people knowing how to prosecute rapists. It’s putting the misguided, abstract idea of achieving an emotional “safe space” above actual safety in a real, tangible way. Clearly, it’s time to wake up and take a look at our priorities — fast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2016, 12:52:18 PM »
Fuck my life....Really?  Now the lieyers need a safe space from being triggered?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2016, 12:54:47 PM »
Fuck my life....Really?  Now the lieyers need a safe space from being triggered?

I feel triggered.  I'm going to my safe place.

O'Malley's Pub.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2016, 01:06:06 PM »
I feel triggered.  I'm going to my safe place.

O'Malley's Pub.

Where the beer flows like wine. Im talking about a little place called Asspppppen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE