Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Puthcher College Round Ball Stuff here

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Puthcher College Round Ball Stuff here
« Reply #280 on: February 18, 2016, 09:33:35 AM »
who really saw Lehigh beating Navy last night?
Fuck the Mountain Hawks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #281 on: February 18, 2016, 10:21:46 AM »
Fuck the Mountain Hawks!

You mean the 12-14 Mountain Hawks?  Those same Mountain Hawks that fired that torpedo into Navy's poop deck? 

#boomdrop

#Lehighconningtower
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #282 on: February 18, 2016, 10:47:21 AM »
So Auburn went in to Arkansas, without it's leading scorer in Canty, without it's best player described by Pearl in Purifoy, with Bowers playing point, and without it's second best player that has played this year in Dunnans and won...

Yeah...Pearl needs to go.

I mean...this team has quit on Pearl.

Wait...Pearl just doesn't run any kind of offense.

But seriously, I am not saying this win is the end all be all, but some of you fuckers need to step off the fucking ledge...

I think if Auburn would have had a full year with Dean, Canty, Dunnans and Purifoy...who are all not playing right now...this team could have at the very least been in the NIT...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #283 on: February 18, 2016, 10:55:27 AM »
So Auburn went in to Arkansas, without it's leading scorer in Canty, without it's best player described by Pearl in Purifoy, with Bowers playing point, and without it's second best player that has played this year in Dunnans and won...

But seriously, I am not saying this win is the end all be all, but some of you fuckers need to step off the fucking ledge...

I think if Auburn would have had a full year with Dean, Canty, Dunnans and Purifoy...who are all not playing right now...this team could have at the very least been in the NIT...
I kind of get what you are saying but to be sure, are you trying to say Snaggle is an idiot, in a nice way?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #284 on: February 18, 2016, 11:13:40 AM »

Nobody's on the ledge and unless I missed something, nobody wants Pearl gone or even on the hot/warm/semi-luke warm seat.  I'm happy for the win.  I'm glad any time AU gets a win in anything, including chess, debate team and tiddlywinks.  I fourded the motion that Pearl be given a lifetime contract.  So, there's that.  But not giving Pearl a 100% pass and pointing out some pretty obvious flaws is far from standing on a ledge.  It's not all injuries and shitty attitude. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #285 on: February 18, 2016, 11:53:19 AM »
You mean the 12-14 Mountain Hawks?  Those same Mountain Hawks that fired that torpedo into Navy's poop deck? 

#boomdrop

#Lehighconningtower
Damn the torpedoes! We'll get them on the football field!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #286 on: February 18, 2016, 12:54:19 PM »
Nobody's on the ledge and unless I missed something, nobody wants Pearl gone or even on the hot/warm/semi-luke warm seat.  I'm happy for the win.  I'm glad any time AU gets a win in anything, including chess, debate team and tiddlywinks.  I fourded the motion that Pearl be given a lifetime contract.  So, there's that.  But not giving Pearl a 100% pass and pointing out some pretty obvious flaws is far from standing on a ledge.  It's not all injuries and shitty attitude.

You seem like you were on the ledge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2016, 01:35:18 PM »

Never happen, you would never see our bishop sliding across the middle. Our rook would never fade to the corner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2016, 02:19:40 PM »
You seem like you were on the ledge.

Are you fucking crazy? Whoa by 50 percent I am more influential than Stanley Kubrick, Picasso, Apostle Paul, fucking Picasso and Escobar. By 50 percent more influential than any other human being. Don’t fuck with me. Don’t fuck with me. Don’t fuck with me. By 50 percent dead or alive, by 50 percent for the next 1,000 years. Stanley Kubrick, Ye.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2016, 02:41:41 PM »
Are you fucking crazy? Whoa by 50 percent I am more influential than Stanley Kubrick, Picasso, Apostle Paul, fucking Picasso and Escobar. By 50 percent more influential than any other human being. Don’t fuck with me. Don’t fuck with me. Don’t fuck with me. By 50 percent dead or alive, by 50 percent for the next 1,000 years. Stanley Kubrick, Ye.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2016, 03:42:28 PM »

I do believe it was jmar who called pearl a failure and accused of him of not actually being able to coach on the page before this one. I'm just the messenger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #292 on: February 18, 2016, 04:15:13 PM »
I too would like to join the chorus of people saying I'd rather let Pearl drive the program into extinction than dump him for some desperation flash in the pan hire. I agree it can't be done better than what he's doing.

That said, it sucks that Bama hired Kevin Hart's twin brother and are kicking ass in the upper half of the SEC while we're neck & neck with Mizzou for 14/14.

It's not where we should be right now. It's disappointing. But it's also mostly off-the-court stuff that's beyond Pearl's control.

I'm apparently the minority that thinks Cinmeon leaving isn't a clear-cut positive for next year. I mean, we'll be fine I'm sure, provided we have a better-than-Auburn-is-used-to recruiting class this year. Bowers has recorded 11 double-doubles this year and 25 in his two years under Pearl. He's a bit of a bull in a China shop, but statistically, it works for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2016, 04:43:46 PM »
I do believe it was jmar who called pearl a failure and accused of him of not actually being able to coach on the page before this one. I'm just the messenger.

Yeah, I guess I would have noticed that if I ever read any of his posts.  My bad. :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2016, 04:45:36 PM »
I too would like to join the chorus of people saying I'd rather let Pearl drive the program into extinction than dump him for some desperation flash in the pan hire. I agree it can't be done better than what he's doing.

That said, it sucks that Bama hired Kevin Hart's twin brother and are kicking ass in the upper half of the SEC while we're neck & neck with Mizzou for 14/14.

It's not where we should be right now. It's disappointing. But it's also mostly off-the-court stuff that's beyond Pearl's control.

I'm apparently the minority that thinks Cinmeon leaving isn't a clear-cut positive for next year. I mean, we'll be fine I'm sure, provided we have a better-than-Auburn-is-used-to recruiting class this year. Bowers has recorded 11 double-doubles this year and 25 in his two years under Pearl. He's a bit of a bull in a China shop, but statistically, it works for him.

Anthony Grant way out recruited Lebo and Barbee.  Johnson has way more talent to work with than Bruce. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2016, 05:33:15 PM »
Anthony Grant way out recruited Lebo and Barbee.  Johnson has way more talent to work with than Bruce.

Blasphemer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #296 on: February 18, 2016, 08:26:37 PM »
Nope. Not even remotely true...and yet... one win does not a streak make.
WTH!
I say we let him capture us for a whopping lifetime contract and just skip all the buyout nonsense.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #297 on: February 18, 2016, 08:31:47 PM »
Yeah, I guess I would have noticed that if I ever read any of his posts.  My bad. :poke:
You know saying someone is failing (when they are) still isn't the same as calling them a failure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #298 on: February 18, 2016, 09:37:54 PM »
You know saying someone is failing (when they are) still isn't the same as calling them a failure.

Damn it, are you drunk again?  I'm calling your mother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #299 on: February 18, 2016, 09:45:00 PM »
Nope. Not even remotely true...and yet... one win does not a streak make.
WTH!
I say we let him capture us for a whopping lifetime contract and just skip all the buyout nonsense.

One win by this team is equivalent to 5 wins by any other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions