No reactions
No reactions

jmar

Re: Puthcher College Round Ball Stuff here
« Reply #321 on: February 25, 2016, 01:25:14 PM »
If I told you before the year that:

> The top offensive threat would quit the team mid-season,
> A much-needed weapon would sit in NCAA limbo for the entire year,
> Injuries would take some of the best players out for long stretches of games, AND
> AU would beat Bama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas and Georgia at least once...

Wouldn't you have said what a fantastic job Bruce Pearl did?
I say we fire his no-coachin' ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #322 on: February 27, 2016, 07:09:53 PM »
Both teams struggled, but (and I hate to be that guy) the fucking refs decided that game.  Bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #323 on: February 27, 2016, 10:05:10 PM »
Both teams struggled, but (and I hate to be that guy) the fucking refs decided that game.  Bullshit.

We won't make the tourney.  They are pimping that bunch of crooks as a potential tourney team.  If it was close we were not going to win. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #324 on: February 28, 2016, 04:28:24 PM »
Hit 60% of your free throws and you sweep the season series. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #325 on: March 01, 2016, 10:40:48 PM »
Gawt damn, AU basketball can be downright painful to watch.  Tied 33-33 at half.  Down 20 with 9:00 to go.  Decided to go check out the X.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #326 on: March 01, 2016, 11:25:43 PM »
Gawt damn, AU basketball can be downright painful to watch.  Tied 33-33 at half.  Down 20 with 9:00 to go.  Decided to go check out the X.

you still didn't win. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #327 on: March 03, 2016, 08:14:14 PM »
The wimmen beat #25 Mizzou today 47-45 in round 1 of the SECT.

They play Kentucky South Carolina tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 09:59:23 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #328 on: March 04, 2016, 01:14:41 PM »
What bothers me about basketball.

I don't like Texas A&M, but they lead the SEC, have approximately the same record as Kentucky and beat the Mildcats head to head.  The Faggies are predicted to be a five-seed. Kentucky is a one. 

Why?  Is the name enough? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #329 on: March 04, 2016, 02:01:45 PM »
What bothers me about basketball.

I don't like Texas A&M, but they lead the SEC, have approximately the same record as Kentucky and beat the Mildcats head to head.  The Faggies are predicted to be a five-seed. Kentucky is a one. 

Why?  Is the name enough?

UK is #22 in the AP poll.  No way they get higher than a 3 or 4 seed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #330 on: March 04, 2016, 02:10:06 PM »
from the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  You know, I've been meaning to take in an Auburn basketball game.  Hey wait, we're long overdue for an X gathering.

The Auburn men's basketball team is set to play in the 2016 Cancun Challenge next season along with Purdue, Texas Tech and Utah State, Triple Crown Sports announced Wednesday.

The Tigers, Boilermakes, Red Raiders and Aggies make up the "Riviera Division" of the Cancun Challenge and will play in Mexico Nov. 22-23. Four more schools, which will be announced later this spring, will be selected for the "Mayan Division." The Riviera Division teams will host the Mayan Division teams before all eight squads head to Cancun.

"We are very happy to announce the participation of four great teams for the 2016 Cancun Challenge. The event has had many great basketball programs in the past, and this year's field will continue the tradition," said tournament director Brent Amick in a release. "The uniqueness of the location and event setup makes this tournament a truly special experience for fans who want to follow their favorite team. It is a great way to enjoy the warm climate of the Riviera Maya combined with great basketball in a close-up, intimate setting."

Auburn played three games outside of the continental United States this season and finished 1-2 at the Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic in Honolulu Dec. 22-25. The Tigers beat New Mexico before falling to Harvard and Hawaii Dec. 22-25.

Auburn (11-18, 5-13 SEC) travels to Mississippi State Saturday for the regular season finale before playing in the SEC Tournament next week in Nashville.

The Cancun Challenge is entering its ninth year and will be televised by CBS. For more information, visit CancunChallenge.net.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #331 on: March 04, 2016, 02:36:08 PM »
from the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  You know, I've been meaning to take in an Auburn basketball game.  Hey wait, we're long overdue for an X gathering.

The Auburn men's basketball team is set to play in the 2016 Cancun Challenge next season along with Purdue, Texas Tech and Utah State, Triple Crown Sports announced Wednesday.

The Tigers, Boilermakes, Red Raiders and Aggies make up the "Riviera Division" of the Cancun Challenge and will play in Mexico Nov. 22-23. Four more schools, which will be announced later this spring, will be selected for the "Mayan Division." The Riviera Division teams will host the Mayan Division teams before all eight squads head to Cancun.

"We are very happy to announce the participation of four great teams for the 2016 Cancun Challenge. The event has had many great basketball programs in the past, and this year's field will continue the tradition," said tournament director Brent Amick in a release. "The uniqueness of the location and event setup makes this tournament a truly special experience for fans who want to follow their favorite team. It is a great way to enjoy the warm climate of the Riviera Maya combined with great basketball in a close-up, intimate setting."

Auburn played three games outside of the continental United States this season and finished 1-2 at the Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic in Honolulu Dec. 22-25. The Tigers beat New Mexico before falling to Harvard and Hawaii Dec. 22-25.

Auburn (11-18, 5-13 SEC) travels to Mississippi State Saturday for the regular season finale before playing in the SEC Tournament next week in Nashville.

The Cancun Challenge is entering its ninth year and will be televised by CBS. For more information, visit CancunChallenge.net.

I could do this one.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #332 on: March 04, 2016, 07:12:49 PM »
The wimmen beat #25 Mizzou today 47-45 in round 1 of the SECT.

They play Kentucky South Carolina tomorrow.
The ladies fall to South Carolina 57-48 in round 2 of the SECT.

They end the regular season at 19-11 overall, 8-8 in the conference. We wait on the NCAA tourney selection.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #333 on: March 05, 2016, 06:16:35 PM »
The regular season comes to a merciful end with a 79-66 loss to Mississippi State. 

Our final record is too shameful to post, and we play Tennessee in round 1 of the SECT on Wednesday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #334 on: March 05, 2016, 09:23:24 PM »
Fucking cheating Tarheels. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #335 on: March 07, 2016, 09:24:20 AM »
I thought The Cancun Challenge was running through a bunch of co-eds during Spring Break without contracting STDs or offspring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #336 on: March 07, 2016, 10:37:12 AM »
I'm calling it now.  Auburn runs roughshod through the SEC Tournament this week and gets a 15 seed in the NCAAs.

Or they lose in the first round.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #337 on: March 07, 2016, 11:33:39 AM »
AU still has a basketball team?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #338 on: March 07, 2016, 11:37:10 AM »
I'm calling it now.  Auburn runs roughshod through the SEC Tournament this week and gets a 15 seed in the NCAAs.

KT Harrell is not walking through that door.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #339 on: March 09, 2016, 03:29:31 PM »
I'm taking off early to pick up all the game supplies.  Wings...beer...chips etc.  Telling everybody to keep their distance from Snags unless they want to jump in with me and pull the Auburn Tigers through tonight. Although let's get real here.  These early round games are usually snoozers.  But even though it will be a cake walk tonight for our guys, it's always fun to watch Pearl's bunch do their thing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions