Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Puthcher College Round Ball Stuff here

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Puthcher College Round Ball Stuff here
« Reply #340 on: March 09, 2016, 08:55:23 PM »
Got em' right where we want em'.  Down 19 at halftime. Coulda' shoulda' been 30+.

Mercifully, only 20 more minutes of Auburn basketball left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #341 on: March 09, 2016, 09:54:36 PM »
We're down by 37 now, 87-50. One of the best things Jacobs could do in the offseason is bring a Sharman in to exorcise whatever demon is cursing Auburn basketball. There has to be an angry and vengeful indian buried somewhere on the grounds around Beard-Eaves and the new arena.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #342 on: March 09, 2016, 10:16:06 PM »
Did we win? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #343 on: March 09, 2016, 10:24:35 PM »
38 point loss.  What adjectives can you use to describe it?  And spare the excuses.  Nobody loses by 38 points.  The announcers showed a stat that it was the worst loss to an SEC opponent in over 5 years.

I know I can be negative Nancy but gawt damn.  It was 18-4 when I turned it on and it just got progressively worse from there.  38 point loss???  I promise you it would have been 50 plus had they not emptied the benches and played skreet ball the last 4 minutes.  Fuck this.  Close the books on this season.  Burn all records of it and start fresh this upcoming Fall.  And please stop with the "Well, if you'd told me we would beat..."  11-20 overall.  We lost 97-59 in an "Everything starts fresh...clean slate" tournament.  It was Tennessee people.  They were in the play in game because they were horrible too. And they beat us like we were Rihanna telling Chris Brown "No".

No fucking excuses going forward.  No 5 year plan.  No lifetime Pearl contracts.  College basketball is a game where teams can change their fortunes entirely with the insertion of 2-3 new players.  Pearl has a good (I use that term loosely) corp of players coming back with what is supposed to be a top 5 recruiting class coming in.  Winning record.  NIT at the absolute very least or burn this bitch down or quit wasting money and effort. 38 point losses make you a laughing stock.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #344 on: March 09, 2016, 10:42:37 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #346 on: March 09, 2016, 11:20:49 PM »
Thankfully, it has ended.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #347 on: March 16, 2016, 02:20:40 AM »
Bama fans pissed at NCAA snub.
Bama fans pissed that NIT gonna make them play UAB in the quarterfinals if the Blazers make it. 

Oops. 

Creighton 72 - Alabama 54

Avery doin' work! 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.