Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Puthcher College Round Ball Stuff here

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Puthcher College Round Ball Stuff here
« Reply #300 on: February 19, 2016, 10:08:31 AM »
All kidding aside, I think it's complete idiocy for Snaggs and jmar to be calling for Pearl's job at this stage.

There are times we can get on here and vent but that's just plain stupidity. Or, drinking and drug problems. Possibly both.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #301 on: February 19, 2016, 10:16:50 AM »
All kidding aside, I think it's complete idiocy for Snaggs and jmar to be calling for Pearl's job at this stage.

There are times we can get on here and vent but that's just plain stupidity. Or, drinking and drug problems. Possibly both.

I don't know how many times I have to say this.  I do have not a problem drug.

#firepearlnow

#backthemayflowerup
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #302 on: February 19, 2016, 01:01:34 PM »
I don't know how many times I have to say this.  I do have not a problem drug.

#firepearlnow

#backthemayflowerup
Pearl has to go now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2016, 02:46:46 PM »
Pearl has to go now.

F'n this^^^  Step on out on this ledge with me, brother.  The weather is fine and you can see things clearly from up here, unlike so many on this board.

#ontheledgeforpearl
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #304 on: February 24, 2016, 08:45:37 AM »
Will be attending the game tonight against UGA.

Expectations out the window...just entertain me, Bruce.

DANCE MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #305 on: February 24, 2016, 07:54:27 PM »
Will be attending the game tonight against UGA.

Expectations out the window...just entertain me, Bruce.

DANCE MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They dancing! Pretty good 1st half with Bruce's bunch up 39-23 at the intermission.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #306 on: February 24, 2016, 09:19:45 PM »
The Tigers hold on for a thrilling 84-81 win against the mutts from Athens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #307 on: February 24, 2016, 09:37:30 PM »
Yes thrilling.  How can I watch an AU basketball win....Aaaannnd want to punch every one of them in the throat.  The don't-mess-with-karma in me wouldn't let me watch it.  I kept flipping back to see the score.  They stayed up big.  I knew that if I watched, things would begin to go downhill quickly, so I stayed away.

Turned back to it and the good guys were up 8 with only 40 seconds left.  Okay...I can comfortably watch them finish this off.  Nope!!!  In a span of 40 seconds of play, I saw Georgia hit 4 uncontested 3's, get fouled on a virtually uncontested drive to the basket and then Dunans inexplicably commits a totally needless and incredibly stupid foul in Georgia's backcourt while only up 4 with 13 seconds left.  THEN...with 3.8 left and up 3, Georgia inbounds and sprints across half court.  Literally while the guy is trying to launch a desperation 3...WE'RE FOULING HIM.  The refs incorrectly called a foul on the floor, which ended the game....but...

My dad just called me and said he truly believes now that the majority of Pearl's players are retarded.  I'm in the special needs camp myself. 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:39:10 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #308 on: February 24, 2016, 09:47:10 PM »
This incoming class, should it hold together, is going to be the barometer in my opinion.

We are still dealing with a duct taped line up of guys who would have a tough time dressing out for any other D1 program. They might dress out, but they would never be required to remove their warm up suits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #309 on: February 24, 2016, 09:49:56 PM »
#don'twaitfirepearlnow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #310 on: February 24, 2016, 10:56:00 PM »
This incoming class, should it hold together, is going to be the barometer in my opinion.

We are still dealing with a duct taped line up of guys who would have a tough time dressing out for any other D1 program. They might dress out, but they would never be required to remove their warm up suits.

This is where I may have to ever so slightly disagree.  Granted, Harris was out tonight, which probably would have made things a good bit easier down the stretch had he played.  But overall, I think this group of guys is quite a bit more talented than anything Lebo or Barbee ever put on the floor.  It's still in my mind, a much higher quality group of players. 

I think there's a great core of guys returning. I hate that Canty imploded.  But I imagine he had his sights set on coming out regardless. One particular player could make a huge difference.  Horace Spencer needs to figure it out.  He was a human highlight film coming in.  He's a human fouling machine who has been a non-factor this year.  6'10 and insanely athletic.  The light needs to turn on for this guy and the entire fortunes of AU basketball could change.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #311 on: February 25, 2016, 09:43:37 AM »
Yes thrilling.  How can I watch an AU basketball win....Aaaannnd want to punch every one of them in the throat.  The don't-mess-with-karma in me wouldn't let me watch it.  I kept flipping back to see the score.  They stayed up big.  I knew that if I watched, things would begin to go downhill quickly, so I stayed away.

Turned back to it and the good guys were up 8 with only 40 seconds left.  Okay...I can comfortably watch them finish this off.  Nope!!!  In a span of 40 seconds of play, I saw Georgia hit 4 uncontested 3's, get fouled on a virtually uncontested drive to the basket and then Dunans inexplicably commits a totally needless and incredibly stupid foul in Georgia's backcourt while only up 4 with 13 seconds left.  THEN...with 3.8 left and up 3, Georgia inbounds and sprints across half court.  Literally while the guy is trying to launch a desperation 3...WE'RE FOULING HIM.  The refs incorrectly called a foul on the floor, which ended the game....but...

My dad just called me and said he truly believes now that the majority of Pearl's players are retarded.  I'm in the special needs camp myself.
Stop watching basketball.

In related news, with last night's win, Auburn surpassed last year's SEC win total. Three SEC games left. Bama's next. Leggo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #312 on: February 25, 2016, 09:53:44 AM »
Stop watching basketball.

In related news, with last night's win, Auburn surpassed last year's SEC win total. Three SEC games left. Bama's next. Leggo.

I need to.  If I ever come into a game late and AU is up...and I start watching...we'll turn the ball over 12 times in a row and the other team will go off on a 23-2 run.  I knew better than to watch that last 40 seconds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #313 on: February 25, 2016, 10:12:30 AM »
If I told you before the year that:

> The top offensive threat would quit the team mid-season,
> A much-needed weapon would sit in NCAA limbo for the entire year,
> Injuries would take some of the best players out for long stretches of games, AND
> AU would beat Bama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas and Georgia at least once...

Wouldn't you have said what a fantastic job Bruce Pearl did? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

« Reply #314 on: February 25, 2016, 10:19:42 AM »

> Injuries would take some of the best players out for long stretches of games, AND
> AU would beat Bama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas and Georgia at least once...

Testify.  This has been a screwy year...and we've still improved in conference play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #315 on: February 25, 2016, 10:22:09 AM »
Testify.  This has been a screwy year...and we've still improved in conference play.

He's the one coach -- well him and the King of Softball -- with whom I truly hope Jacobs has some behind the scenes deal where if they leave for any reason (except death) before at least five to seven years are up that Stanley McClover gets a gym bag full of cash to come hunt them down and hurt them badly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #316 on: February 25, 2016, 10:23:17 AM »

Oh stop with all the positivity and come out here on this ledge with me.  There's plenty of room.

Seriously puts it in perspective.  Next year should be vastly different and hopefully much better. Third year and just about every player with the exception of Lang, will be Pearl's guys.  Healthy, eligible and full strength will be nice to see....for once at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #317 on: February 25, 2016, 11:10:13 AM »

Yet, primarily two negative Nancy types on here continue to bitch. Claim they are "ALL IN" with Pearl but it's pretty obvious that they really aren't. They either don't understand basketball or are anti-Semitic. Probably some of both.

What is interesting is that we actually have played better post Canty. As great of a talent as he is, it seems to be addition by subtraction. I realize that we got Dunans back but still, we are playing with a better attitude.

Hope we continue to finish strong and build some momentum. A win in Tuscalooser would be really nice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

« Reply #318 on: February 25, 2016, 11:21:37 AM »
Yet, primarily two negative Nancy types on here continue to bitch. Claim they are "ALL IN" with Pearl but it's pretty obvious that they really aren't. They either don't understand basketball or are anti-Semitic. Probably some of both.

What is interesting is that we actually have played better post Canty. As great of a talent as he is, it seems to be addition by subtraction. I realize that we got Dunans back but still, we are playing with a better attitude.

Hope we continue to finish strong and build some momentum. A win in Tuscalooser would be really nice.

Dunans = PG
Canty =/= PG

There's your difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #319 on: February 25, 2016, 11:37:48 AM »
Dunans = PG
Canty =/= PG

There's your difference.

I was told there would be no math.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions