Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Big Game Saturday 11.1.14

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Big Game Saturday 11.1.14
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2014, 11:47:27 PM »
Vols about to win.

And the Gamecocks let another slip through their grasp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2014, 11:47:40 PM »
The Cocks just went limp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2014, 11:49:00 PM »
The Cocks just went limp.

They be needn some cock pills.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2014, 11:55:57 PM »
Fuck all y'all.  We had over 500 yards of offense against a top 3 D.  The refs bent us over numerous times.  We got "breaks" late but they were legit. Our coaching staff let us down over and over.  We have weapons out the ass and we use them...when we choose to. Look at the opening drive.  Do it.  24/7  MNC. Game over
Anyone saying that Ole Miss' defense isn't one of the best in the Country against the run, apparently hasn't looked at any stats.
(They came in giving up only 97 yards per game, on the ground...Auburn rushed for 253 yards)

Yup...also, Cameron Artis-Payne is hitting his stride.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 12:06:51 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2014, 12:10:21 AM »
Come on brother man, yes we had lots of penalties and horrible tackling but we still over came with a win on the road against a top 4 team. I'm not sad.
We cannot improve tackling just by running some drills. It is what it is. But they play hard...too hard to have our DC expose us knowing we aren't equiped.
Fuck me for not being a blind interminable homer.              :wartim: 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2014, 08:15:20 AM »
That defense will not beat both UGA and bama.

No shit. The d hasn't beat anyone since 2010 Oregon. But the offense will. So what's your point norm?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2014, 08:21:24 AM »
Anyone saying that Ole Miss' defense isn't one of the best in the Country against the run, apparently hasn't looked at any stats.
(They came in giving up only 97 yards per game, on the ground...Auburn rushed for 253 yards)

Yup...also, Cameron Artis-Payne is hitting his stride.

This. And what snags said too.

Fuck all y'all pessimistic shit asses. We gave that fucking team 150 yards of field via penalties. And still won. We get that shit corrected and that game is a route. Top 4 team at night on road. A fucking route it would have been. Ole miss got more than their fair share of breaks. We have butt loads of stuff to correct but I'm not sorry for this win. Like the Prowler said, we gashed a top 3 D.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2014, 08:24:38 AM »
This. And what snags said too.

Fuck all y'all pessimistic shit asses. We gave that fucking team 150 yards of field via penalties. And still won. We get that shit corrected and that game is a route. Top 4 team at night on road. A fucking route it would have been. Ole miss got more than their fair share of breaks. We have butt loads of stuff to correct but I'm not sorry for this win. Like the Prowler said, we gashed a top 3 D.

One was quite grisly. 

And did I, in my sleep deprived barely paying attention state, hear one of the SEC Network people say they should have called a targeting foul on the last fumble?  Did I hear the sportscenter chick say "huge upset in Oxford?" 

Will Arkansas ever figure out how to win a game?  Should have beaten both Alabama and MSU. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2014, 08:28:48 AM »
One was quite grisly. 

And did I, in my sleep deprived barely paying attention state, hear one of the SEC Network people say they should have called a targeting foul on the last fumble?  Did I hear the sportscenter chick say "huge upset in Oxford?" 

Will Arkansas ever figure out how to win a game?  Should have beaten both Alabama and MSU.

Brad Nessler was practically begging for a horse collar on that one too. Poor chump was so disappointed OM didn't win. Starting think he caught one of our players fucking his mom last week or something. We won that game in spite of everything. Should have never been that close. I cannot count on one hand how many questionable blocks in the back and personal fouls handcuffed us and helped them. F em. All we do is Win. 

All that said, we got a lot of disciplinary shit to fix before UGA and Bama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2014, 08:50:14 AM »
One was quite grisly. 

It was Greg GingerDyke.  He said he made a phone call to Steve Shaw to find out why targeting and horse collar tackle weren't called. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2014, 08:53:57 AM »
It was Greg GingerDyke.  He said he made a phone call to Steve Shaw to find out why targeting and horse collar tackle weren't called.

Greg was actually saying just the opposite on sec n. Horse collar couldn't be called since frost tackled him around waist area. No Targeting because he wasn't defenseless. Him and booger are extremely high on us now for some reason.

In reality treadwell should have went down. No way he was gonna out mucle frost. Something had to give. If for anything he should have went down on purpose so as not to do a tre mason repeat from January.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:55:32 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2014, 09:31:37 AM »
Greg was actually saying just the opposite on sec n. Horse collar couldn't be called since frost tackled him around waist area. No Targeting because he wasn't defenseless. Him and booger are extremely high on us now for some reason.

In reality treadwell should have went down. No way he was gonna out mucle frost. Something had to give. If for anything he should have went down on purpose so as not to do a tre mason repeat from January.

But Auburn wouldn't have scored in the final 90 seconds. That's what Dari and Mel proclaimed this morning as both begrudgingly had Auburn at 3 but better watch out for These next three games because they could lose them all. Also, Oregon and Marcus Mariotta are the greatest thing since the history of ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2014, 09:32:03 AM »
Lots of questionable officiating, but the sterling example was when AU tackled the OM receiver five yards in bounds at 1:45 to go in the game...and the clock stopped.  Was not a first down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2014, 09:36:19 AM »
Lots of questionable officiating, but the sterling example was when AU tackled the OM receiver five yards in bounds at 1:45 to go in the game...and the clock stopped.  Was not a first down.

What about the two forward passes on the last play? If he had completed it and they got a first down do you think that crew would have called it? I didn't see a single one reaching for a flag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2014, 09:42:29 AM »
What about the two forward passes on the last play? If he had completed it and they got a first down do you think that crew would have called it? I didn't see a single one reaching for a flag.

Yep.  Another glaring mistake.

And, Bo is still a whiny bitch:

"It's tough," Wallace said. "I mean, we beat them. That's football though. (Auburn) -- it's crazy. Things like that just keep happening to them."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/11/bo_wallace_says_ole_miss_shoul.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2014, 10:13:15 AM »
Fuck all y'all.  We had over 500 yards of offense against a top 3 D.  The refs bent us over numerous times.  We got "breaks" late but they were legit. Our coaching staff let us down over and over.  We have weapons out the ass and we use them...when we choose to. Look at the opening drive.  Do it.  24/7  MNC. Game over

There were several drives that were things of beauty. That 95 yard drive in the third quarter was freaking awesome. Auburn makes it look easy when they are clicking.

The thing is, we expect that now. And then when we don't score every drive, some fans get pissed. Ole Miss had allowed something like 7 TD's all year against them...Auburn scored fucking 5.

Some of yall frustrate the shit out of me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2014, 10:16:40 AM »
There were several drives that were things of beauty. That 95 yard drive in the third quarter was freaking awesome. Auburn makes it look easy when they are clicking.

The thing is, we expect that now. And then when we don't score every drive, some fans get pissed. Ole Miss had allowed something like 7 TD's all year against them...Auburn scored fucking 5.

But we horsed their collar.  We tarred their get.  We were lucky.  As Nessberger said during the game when Nick completed a long pass to Sammie "Well, they got away with ANOTHER one..."    Lucky ass cheaters. 

We gave up yards and nearly lost to South Carolina. 

Oh, but Bama nearly lost to Arkansas.  That doesn't count, though, because they weren't lucky they were good enough to survive.  They are clearly on another plane from any other team because they ... uh.... they.... hmmm.... uhhhh... beat Texas A&M, dammit!! Just like a few other teams did. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2014, 11:01:40 AM »

The frustrating part is watching week in and week out the defense not being able to tackle. I mean basic wrap up and tackle. On one play I saw three guys hit the running back and he kept going. Not one of them tried to wrap up. How many times did you see guys take bad angles to a missed tackle? Since the dawn of time our defensive backs have never looked back for a ball, I would venture to guess we lead the SEC if not the nation in PI calls. We are going into week 9 of this season, it is far too late for any coaching on tackling and how to do it.

How many times did we blitz and not even get near Bo? Why no safety blitz from the edge and drop a linebacker in coverage?  When is the last time we batted down a ball at the line of scrimmage? When is the last time a defensive back read a route or the QB's eyes and moved in front of receiver to intercept?

There were times last night that it looked like we have about 6 Jack Hollands on the field last night.

Frustration=our defense. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 11:03:27 AM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2014, 11:27:56 AM »
But we horsed their collar.  We tarred their get.  We were lucky.  As Nessberger said during the game when Nick completed a long pass to Sammie "Well, they got away with ANOTHER one..."    Lucky ass cheaters. 

We gave up yards and nearly lost to South Carolina. 

Oh, but Bama nearly lost to Arkansas.  That doesn't count, though, because they weren't lucky they were good enough to survive.  They are clearly on another plane from any other team because they ... uh.... they.... hmmm.... uhhhh... beat Texas A&M, dammit!! Just like a few other teams did.
Yup. Another big night by Payne and his lucky yardage that he continues to pile up.

Neal McCready (OM beat writer) said it best..."as I watch some of those plays unfold, sometimes I just had to sit there and think that maybe Auburn has made a deal with the Devil." LMAO, fucking dumbasses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2014, 12:28:38 PM »
https://vine.co/v/OO1b7AXvXaO

It could be worse...we could be Gamecock fans, LMAO!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions