Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Big Game Saturday 11.1.14

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Big Game Saturday 11.1.14
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2014, 11:12:58 PM »
Well, in case you whiney fuckers need a reminder, we won.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2014, 11:16:28 PM »

Sorry disagree, they lost more than we won.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2014, 11:18:54 PM »
I know but I can barely enjoy the win because we won in spite of Ellis Johnson's piss poor coaching.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2014, 11:24:02 PM »
I was impressed with our DL pressure, not impressed with 5th Year Senior Mincy and his horrible coverage and tackling skills. All y'all better be glad I'm not a OC going against this Auburn defense. I'd pass at Mincy on every other play and run toss sweeps at Trovon Reed (whenever he's on the field) all night long, then throw in a screen every once in a while.

Our DL needs to learn to get their hands up when they can't get to the QB.

One more thing, I really, really liked that officiating crew (I know Auburn had 300 yards of penalties, but Auburn was the cause of them, not the refs).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2014, 11:25:36 PM »
Got some huge shit go our way late,  But...it's a 60 minute game and we got SCREEEEEWED royally in the first half.  10 penalties????  Really???  Our offense...did great against one of the top 3 D'S in the nation...despite some really questionable calls by our staff.  it's like when you realize that Quan and Duke and CJ and Sammie own anyone...just get them the ball and we're the best team in the nation.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2014, 11:26:12 PM »
I was impressed with our DL pressure, not impressed with 5th Year Senior Mincy and his horrible coverage and tackling skills. All y'all better be glad I'm not a OC going against this Auburn defense. I'd pass at Mincy on every other play and run toss sweeps at Trovon Reed (whenever he's on the field) all night long, then throw in a screen every once in a while.

Our DL needs to learn to get their hands up when they can't get to the QB.

One more thing, I really, really liked that officiating crew (I know Auburn had 300 yards of penalties, but Auburn was the cause of them, not the refs).

Which without blitzing is every fucking play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2014, 11:27:42 PM »
Dear bitches,
My team won!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2014, 11:29:12 PM »
Got some huge shit go our way late,  But...it's a 60 minute game and we got SCREEEEEWED royally in the first half.  10 penalties????  Really???  Our offense...did great against one of the top 3 D'S in the nation...despite some really questionable calls by our staff.  it's like when you realize that Quan and Duke and CJ and Sammie own anyone...just get them the ball and we're the best team in the nation.

Stars wise maybe, but actual on the field playing, NOPE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2014, 11:31:39 PM »
Dear bitches,
My team won!

Score yes, on the field, nope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2014, 11:32:09 PM »

Probably one of the best crews we have had this season.

Mincy? Be same glad when he's gone.

Whitehead may have pissed off someone, but damn he's needed.

If Nick don't run, we struggle. He missed Several reads. But then again, it may have been a directive from coach.

All in all, damn glad to get out of Oxford with a win. Looked like 4 vs. 3!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2014, 11:32:48 PM »
Dear bitches,
My team won!
And that white headed bastard is gonna have it down to the last team with the ball against everyone but Samford.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2014, 11:35:13 PM »
Glad for the win. Always. Still got to improve tackling but if there's time on the clock, not counting a Gus team out until it hits zero.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

djsimp

« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2014, 11:35:59 PM »
Score yes, on the field, nope.

Come on brother man, yes we had lots of penalties and horrible tackling but we still over came with a win on the road against a top 4 team. I'm not sad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2014, 11:38:47 PM »
On another note, the USCe/Vols game is going to OT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2014, 11:40:25 PM »
On another note, the USCe/Vols game is going to OT.

Yeah. The gamecock wife is apoplectic right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2014, 11:41:16 PM »
Come on brother man, yes we had lots of penalties and horrible tackling but we still over came with a win on the road against a top 4 team. I'm not sad.
I will take a top 5 win on the road with no complaints. They don't come easy. There was some shittastic play but I won't worry about that till Monday. I can straighten all of that out next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2014, 11:41:41 PM »

I am with you. Just pissed about the game overall. Don't really think ole miss is a top 10 team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2014, 11:43:30 PM »
Fuck all y'all.  We had over 500 yards of offense against a top 3 D.  The refs bent us over numerous times.  We got "breaks" late but they were legit. Our coaching staff let us down over and over.  We have weapons out the ass and we use them...when we choose to. Look at the opening drive.  Do it.  24/7  MNC. Game over
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2014, 11:45:32 PM »
I am with you. Just pissed about the game overall. Don't really think ole miss is a top 10 team.

I will the tackling passed me off and the penalties even if half were bs calls. I think the coaches will handle that this week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2014, 11:45:57 PM »
Vols about to win.