Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TJ YELDON TO BAMA

JR4AU

Re: TJ YELDON TO BAMA
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2011, 06:42:04 PM »
You're right. Let's say he was lying and everything is on the up and up...

Why did Calloway get hauled off by a Alabama booster for 2 days before signing day when he was a commit to Auburn only to come back to sign with Alabama?

Why did Cyrus commit to Auburn on national TV on signing day after being undecided only to change his mind 20 minutes later and fax in the LOI to Alabama?

With that siad...why does Yeldon stay a commitment to Auburn for 7 months only to release a statement to Auburn through the press that he is now 100% commited to Alabama after he never said he was undecided?

Bullshit dude. If you have just one of those, I say it may just be bad luck or a coincidence...but fucking 3??? All 5*'s???? And all happening within the last 10 months???

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

^^^This
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2011, 10:16:48 PM »
If you really believe that, then go back and read the threads about Cyrus, Calloway, etc  that I posted in.

I don't fucking have to. They are not all mutually exclusive anymore dude. One episode...damn, that sucks. Second episode...shit, we are getting our shit pushed in by Alabama. Third episode...bull fucking shit...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2011, 01:40:29 PM »
Just catching up with this, but this caught my eye (unless it didn't).......
As far as the Calloway thing goes, I'm pretty sure the NCAA has probably had some insight into that situation. I don't know for sure, so just a guess there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2011, 02:00:57 PM »
I thought it was pretty damn odd that Calloway and Cyrus committed to AU in the first place. You have to admit, that was pretty weird. You certainly can't tell me that either one was expected. As far as the Calloway thing goes, I'm pretty sure the NCAA has probably had some insight into that situation. I don't know for sure, so just a guess there. Not really worried about it. I too find it interesting that these kids seem to have to "get away" from AU coaches. You're just on the other side of the fence, so you're going to have a negative opinion towards the other side. Same here. Yeah, I think the whole thing is odd, but I just don't have an answer for it.

Saw you driving around the other day.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2011, 10:02:24 AM »
Saw you driving around the other day.

I can't decide who is the bigger tard: RWS or you idiots that keep engaging him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2011, 02:45:51 PM »
Like I said in a previous posts, I understand there is a difference. I wasn't the one to bring it up again.

I totally see it. I'm not disagreeing with it. If he did it out of spite, he's a prick for doing it. If he had to do it this way because of his HS coach, and/or AU coaches, it's another story. Something interesting? His last day of school was the 16th. I can see both sides of this. Especially if his HS coach was pressuring him as well. Again, I don't know that he was, just throwing that out there.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2011, 02:47:48 PM »
If his last day was the 16th, then he won't have to see his HS coach anymore, just like he avoided manning up to talk with Coach Chizik. 

He's seen his HS coach plenty since.  He damn sure isn't avoiding G-Bama Vick. 

Say all you want about avoiding him after the decision but his family can't.  They live here.  And don't think that wasn't brought up.  Don't think it isn't a factor. 

I'm here.  Close enough to see what was done. 

Fuck the goat fucker and Tommy Herndon and everybody else who's pretending this isn't some shady fucking shit and that there weren't incentives and pressure applied.  There were.

Give those fucks enough rope and they're going to hang themselves. 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 02:53:29 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2011, 03:52:22 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2011, 04:18:10 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2011, 09:30:21 AM »
It is my opinion that neither TJ Yeldon, Brent Calloway, nor Cyrus Kjuandjo(sp?) were ever real Auburn commits. They were set ups. Set ups by Saban, the long arm of the Bammer nation, etc. to dent Auburn's public perception. After the failure of Operations:Smear Cam, they had to do something to gain an edge in recruiting so they could claim dominance and the doom of Auburn. It's all a set up. Just like Primal Fear where there never was an "Aaron" character. These guys were never Auburn's.

Alabama is going to get theirs. It's coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2011, 10:13:57 AM »
It is my opinion that neither TJ Yeldon, Brent Calloway, nor Cyrus Kjuandjo(sp?) were ever real Auburn commits. They were set ups. Set ups by Saban, the long arm of the Bammer nation, etc. to dent Auburn's public perception. After the failure of Operations:Smear Cam, they had to do something to gain an edge in recruiting so they could claim dominance and the doom of Auburn. It's all a set up. Just like Primal Fear where there never was an "Aaron" character. These guys were never Auburn's.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2011, 10:32:53 AM »

I think you are completely and totally wrong...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2011, 01:39:24 PM »
Yeldon will make for a pretty good Safety for the tahd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2011, 08:59:19 PM »
Yeldon will make for a pretty good Safety for the tahd.

Until he gets "processed" and sent to Terry Bowden at UNA Akron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

JR4AU

« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2011, 11:20:59 PM »
I think you are completely and totally wrong...

That's one way to put it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2011, 05:26:21 PM »
Nope, nothing fishy going on here...

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- TiderInsider.com and BamaMag.com are among the outlets reporting that Alphonse Taylor has switched his commitment from Florida State to Alabama today.

The 6-foot-6, 350-pound Taylor was rated the No. 9 Birmingham News Preseason Super Senior after committing to the Seminoles last April.

Taylor is ranked the No. 16 offensive guard in the nation by Rivals.com, which also has him listed as a Crimson Tide commitment now.

In a written statement, Taylor said he respected Florida State but looked forward to playing nose guard at Alabama.

Taylor is the second high-profile Super Senior to switch to Alabama in the last week, following Daphne running back T.J. Yeldon, who made the move from Auburn.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/12/super_senior_alphonse_taylor_s.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2011, 06:00:21 PM »
Nope, nothing fishy going on here...

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/12/super_senior_alphonse_taylor_s.html
FSU wanted him on the OL, and Alabama wanted him on the DL. He wanted to play nose guard. I would say that is a pretty good explanation. At 6'6" 350 lbs, I think he would fit in well as a NG in Alabama's defense, don't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2011, 07:39:59 PM »
FSU wanted him on the OL, and Alabama wanted him on the DL. He wanted to play nose guard. I would say that is a pretty good explanation. At 6'6" 350 lbs, I think he would fit in well as a NG in Alabama's defense, don't you?
You're right.  He was 100% committed to the O-Line last week...However, this week he decided he was 100% committed to the D-Line. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2011, 07:43:58 PM »
You're right.  He was 100% committed to the O-Line last week...However, this week he decided he was 100% committed to the D-Line.

I'm 99.8% committed to the D.

Dick, that is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2011, 08:35:28 AM »

Of course. That explains it. What kind of car is he driving?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions