Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TJ YELDON TO BAMA

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: TJ YELDON TO BAMA
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2011, 01:14:36 PM »
You headed towards the "we didn't want him anyway" routine?

Not at all. Im just calling him a pussy for shying away from the shitstorm he would cause by switching to UAT during the process. You know.....changing over right before the dead period, that way no one could bother him about it. That's being a pussy and not facing the music. That shit was calculated. Especially seeing as how he gave Chiz his word and was fully SOLID to us3 days ago. Just fucking bullshit. That shows me a lot about his character.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2011, 01:24:40 PM »
So, he's following in Steve Savarese's footsteps?

I hear Saban gives these out at all of his speaking engagements.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2011, 01:44:32 PM »
HS coach is the culprit here. 

Pathetic.

If you're implying that the HS coach was paid to sway him, that's one thing.  But if you're saying his coach helped to flip him because he was an Alabama fan?  I know for 100% certainty the ONLY reason Carnell Williams considered Auburn is because of Etowah's offensive coordinator at the time.  Carnell wasn't going to Bama (after being a fan) because of a poor decision by the administration, but he was 100% solid to Tennessee.  Tuberville did a damn good job recruiting Carnell, but he only had the opportunity because of a high school coach. 

That shit goes both ways.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:46:21 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2011, 01:48:30 PM »
If you're implying that the HS coach was paid to sway him, that's one thing.  But if you're saying his coach helped to flip him because he was an Alabama fan?  I know for 100% certainty the ONLY reason Carnell Williams considered Auburn is because of Etowah's offensive coordinator at the time.  Carnell wasn't going to Bama (after being a fan) because of a poor decision by the administration, but he was 100% solid to Tennessee.  Tuberville did a damn good job recruiting Carnell, but he only had the opportunity because of a high school coach. 

That shit goes both ways.

Did Carnell committ to you, remain solid and tell your coach he was solid up until 3 days before he switched to your rival? And right before the dead period?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2011, 01:50:32 PM »
And for the record, recruiting has turned into one of the dirtiest things I've ever heard of.  I quit paying attention 3 years ago, because it is bullshit. 

Auburn fans are pissed at the switch because there appears to be some shady bullshit going on, and Alabama fans are worried that Yeldon is going to enroll at Auburn anyway and only made a public switch to Alabama so he can say "fuck you" in a few weeks. 

It's a fucking joke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2011, 01:53:45 PM »
And for the record, recruiting has turned into one of the dirtiest things I've ever heard of.  I quit paying attention 3 years ago, because it is bullshit. 

Auburn fans are pissed at the switch because there appears to be some shady bullshit going on, and Alabama fans are worried that Yeldon is going to enroll at Auburn anyway and only made a public switch to Alabama so he can say "fuck you" in a few weeks. 

It's a fucking joke.

It would be funny as fuck if he just up and enrolled at Auburn in Jan.  You can damn well bet that the airwaves would be full of bammer's crying foul too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2011, 01:54:29 PM »
Did Carnell committ to you, remain solid and tell your coach he was solid up until 3 days before he switched to your rival? And right before the dead period?

I'm not a Tennessee fan so that wouldn't apply even if that was my argument, which it's not.  I'm saying one of the best athletes I've ever been around attended Auburn because one of his coaches was pushing him that way.  It happens all the time and there's no way to keep it out of recruiting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2011, 01:56:50 PM »
It would be funny as fuck if he just up and enrolled at Auburn in Jan.  You can damn well bet that the airwaves would be full of bammer's crying foul too.

And that's what I'm saying.  The Auburn fans who are ready to kill the kid today would blow his twitter page up with comments about how awesome he is, while the Alabama fans who would suck his dick right now would be sending him death threats. 

The amount of pressure/attention put on 18 year old kids is beyond ridiculous. 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:57:46 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2011, 02:15:01 PM »
And that's what I'm saying.  The Auburn fans who are ready to kill the kid today would blow his twitter page up with comments about how awesome he is, while the Alabama fans who would suck his dick right now would be sending him death threats. 

The amount of pressure/attention put on 18 year old kids is beyond ridiculous.

If that happened, I would think that's a juvenile, unfunny joke and would think less of him for it. He would be toying with 2 rabid fan bases. Not funny for either side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2011, 02:18:29 PM »
Some think it's Chizik that is doing the toying and not Yeldon. 

I don't see Chizik pulling that stunt though.  I honestly don't think that's what Calloway and CK did last year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2011, 02:27:50 PM »
Some think it's Chizik that is doing the toying and not Yeldon. 

I don't see Chizik pulling that stunt though.  I honestly don't think that's what Calloway and CK did last year.

The only reason why I would see Chizik doing this would be because of something he knows that happened during the Cam bizz last year of which Saban had his hand in. Still though, I really have a hard time seeing Chizik doing this. Maybe Yeldon really likes his Charger.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:29:54 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2011, 02:29:24 PM »
I've said several times already, if he was a participant in playing a school, in essence, punking that school...he can continue to choke on a dick the size of Titan Tiger's e-penis.  Even the worn out hat switch thing is pathetic.  Yeah, I love it when a player chooses AU because I'm not worried about the kid singing in the choir or teaching Sunday school.  I want someone who can keek the touchdowns.  But playing around and psyching fans out is shitty.  And in this instance, no way he changed his mind on a decision this big in a 1-2 day span.  Telling one coach I'm 100% and then 48 hours later, you're enrolling in the rival school without even a phone call is all Todd Graham. 

By the way, speaking of Graham, I'm driving around Saturday listening to Yahoo Sports Radio.  The host has ole Jim Ross, long time WWE announcer on because the host likes to do a segment on it.  Ross is a big football fan OU Sooner guy so the host asks him what he thinks about Todd Graham leaving Pitt the way he did.  Ross' take went like this...

You know when you go to the bathroom and take a crap, and you flush but it all doesn't go down and you have to flush again?  Well, that...fecal matter that comes floating back up...that's Todd Graham...but that may be an insult to fesces."  I was rolling. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2011, 03:02:36 PM »
You know when you go to the bathroom and take a crap, and you flush but it all doesn't go down and you have to flush again?  Well, that...fecal matter that comes floating back up...that's Todd Graham...but that may be an insult to fesces."

Damn....just damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2011, 03:36:47 PM »
What was it Lord Saybinz said a while back?  Something about commitment?...honoring your commitments?...some something or other like that.  I can't recall.

How dare you speak Lord Saybinz's name without authorization and paying royalties.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2011, 03:58:01 PM »
How dare you speak Lord Saybinz's name without authorization and paying royalties.

I live on the edge every day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2011, 04:22:29 PM »
I live on the edge every day.

Line stepped
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2011, 04:31:32 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2011, 05:04:40 PM »
Line stepped

He's a habitual line stepper.  Every now and then he gets too familiar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2011, 05:05:59 PM »
He's a habitual line stepper.  Every now and then he gets too familiar.

UNITY!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2011, 05:20:14 PM »
If you're implying that the HS coach was paid to sway him, that's one thing.

I'm SAYING point blank that people around here have turned a blind eye to an assload of shady shit for a long time.  I'm saying for the record that I hope this is finally a declaration of war and that those who know will stop sitting on their hands. 

Fuck this shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.