Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anyone Following This Penn St Scandal?

Re: Anyone Following This Penn St Scandal?
« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2012, 02:17:13 PM »
Michael McQueary is proof positive that gingers have no souls.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

JR4AU

« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2012, 02:27:48 PM »
Michael McQueary is proof positive that gingers have no souls.

And I thought I loved you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2012, 02:42:14 PM »
And I thought I loved you.

But you aren't capable because you have no soul? ;)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2012, 03:30:36 PM »
But you aren't capable because you have no soul? ;)

Ima get that soul.  Oh yes I am!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #164 on: June 19, 2012, 10:41:43 AM »
http://www.wwltv.com/news/national/Sandusky-attorney-compares-trial-to-soap-opera-All-My-Children-159562045.html

Sandusky attorney compares trial to soap opera ‘All My Children’

BELLEFONTE, PA

wwltv.com

Posted on June 19, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Mark Scolforo and Generac Armas / The Associated Press

BELLEFONTE, Pa. -- Jerry Sandusky's defense attorney compared the former Penn State assistant coach's high-profile child sex-abuse trial to a soap opera on Tuesday, telling reporters to "stay tuned" to find out if Sandusky would take the stand in his own defense.

Asked what soap opera he'd compare the trial to, defense attorney Joe Amendola initially said "General Hospital," then "All My Children."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:45:28 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2012, 10:49:57 AM »
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2012, 10:56:21 AM »
Years ago, I was pretty much a fan of both General Hospital and All My Chirrenz.  I don't recall anyone having anal sex with young boys on either of those shows.  But then, I haven't watched in a long time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2012, 10:58:40 AM »
It kills me how many times you see this happen with pedos - they are just so indignant and upset that people think what they do is wrong!  They are so convinced of the rightness of their actions that they make a mockery of the judicial system by going to trial even in the face of overwhelming evidence against them.  I guess they get a bonus stiffy by forcing their victims to relive every sick moment all over again.  They force their attorneys to mount the world's most ridiculous defenses (rare psychiactric disorder where he has no self control and he chooses to rape kids?  Spare me.)  They put their own families through absolute hell.

It is the height of selfishness and sociopathy.  Kill them all.

Speaking of, why is a case this severe NOT a capital crime?  One victim - could be isolated, or spontaneous, so life in prison, no parole.

A serial pedo, one who planned and schemed and used a charitable foundation to hide the depravity of his actions - malice aforethought, premeditation, the worst act you can do to a child short of death - capital offense.

Sandusky is no better than Ted Bundy and he got zapped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2012, 11:18:33 AM »
Get ready for a disaster of biblical proportion if they do put him on the stand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2012, 11:19:03 AM »
It kills me how many times you see this happen with pedos - they are just so indignant and upset that people think what they do is wrong!  They are so convinced of the rightness of their actions that they make a mockery of the judicial system by going to trial even in the face of overwhelming evidence against them.  I guess they get a bonus stiffy by forcing their victims to relive every sick moment all over again.  They force their attorneys to mount the world's most ridiculous defenses (rare psychiactric disorder where he has no self control and he chooses to rape kids?  Spare me.)  They put their own families through absolute hell.

It is the height of selfishness and sociopathy.  Kill them all.

Speaking of, why is a case this severe NOT a capital crime?  One victim - could be isolated, or spontaneous, so life in prison, no parole.

A serial pedo, one who planned and schemed and used a charitable foundation to hide the depravity of his actions - malice aforethought, premeditation, the worst act you can do to a child short of death - capital offense.

Sandusky is no better than Ted Bundy and he got zapped.

Just put him in general population at a federal prison.  Let him get the Jeffrey Dahmer treatment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2012, 11:19:46 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me how much of this stuff is out there.  Front page today in our happy little town....2 separate guys sentenced...one a 31 year old who anal raped a 12 year old boy multiple times over a year...the other a 20 year old who did the same to a young retahded girl.  What the fickity frick, people?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2012, 11:28:10 AM »
a young retahded girl.

To be fair, y'all do have a disproportional amount of those down there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »
To be fair, y'all do have a disproportional amount of those down there.

Yes, but you can't sodomize them until they're at least 18.  At least that's my rule of thumb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2012, 11:30:53 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me how much of this stuff is out there.  Front page today in our happy little town....2 separate guys sentenced...one a 31 year old who anal raped a 12 year old boy multiple times over a year...the other a 20 year old who did the same to a young retahded girl.  What the fickity frick, people?

There's a ghost in my pants. There's a ghost in my pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2012, 11:42:23 AM »
Yes, but you can't sodomize them until they're at least 18.  At least that's my rule of thumb.

Rule of thumb? Now we can't do much damage with that now can we? Perhaps they should have made it more the width of the wrist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #175 on: June 19, 2012, 12:44:08 PM »
Get ready for a disaster of biblical proportion if they do put him on the stand.
Indeed.  I would like to think his attorney isn't that dumb...but I am always proven wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #176 on: June 19, 2012, 12:55:23 PM »
Hell, what does he have to lose?  So far, it's been a week solid of "He buttfucked me" "He buttfucked me" "He buttfucked me" "He buttfucked me".  So, you put Sandusky on and he says..."No I didn't"  "No I didn't"  "No I didn't  "No I didn't...well, maybe him, just that one time..but I didn't enjoy it."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2012, 12:58:52 PM »
Hell, what does he have to lose?  So far, it's been a week solid of "He buttfucked me" "He buttfucked me" "He buttfucked me" "He buttfucked me".  So, you put Sandusky on and he says..."No I didn't"  "No I didn't"  "No I didn't  "No I didn't...well, maybe him, just that one time..but I didn't enjoy it."

:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2012, 01:05:12 PM »

16 in Alabama.  God bless our wonderful state.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2012, 01:15:40 PM »

His attorney is doing just enough to make it look like he is doing something.  He still has to make a living around there...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions