Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anyone Following This Penn St Scandal?

Token

Re: Anyone Following This Penn St Scandal?
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2011, 07:13:34 PM »
You just repeated a joke aired by one of the dumber Finebaum regulars. 

You have the option to retract it.

You just admitted to keeping up with the conversations of Finebaum regulars. 

That has to be worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2011, 09:38:49 PM »
You just repeated a joke aired by one of the dumber Finebaum regulars. 

You have the option to retract it.

To have repeated it, I would have had to have heard it in the first place.  I don't listen to Finebaum. Streaming radio is frowned upon in my work establishment and I don't have sat radio in my car.  I read that on some blog. Apparently the Finebaum regular did also.  Not my problem. 

Plus, you just got punked by the resident bammer. Worth it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2011, 09:47:43 PM »
Emergency press conference scheduled for Penn State at 9pm central time.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2011, 09:52:54 PM »
Rumor is that he's done.  Won't coach another game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2011, 11:01:03 PM »
Wow.  I'm shocked they fired him.  He deserved it, but I'm shocked they had the nuts to do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2011, 11:27:28 PM »
wes and JR - you two are going right to hell. 

And apparently I am going with you.

**I removed this.  Rather disappointed in myself.  Nothing funny at all about the topic.  Ever**

Would one of you mods fix this in the other threads?  Thanks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2011, 08:05:07 AM »
To have repeated it, I would have had to have heard it in the first place.  I don't listen to Finebaum. Streaming radio is frowned upon in my work establishment and I don't have sat radio in my car.  I read that on some blog. Apparently the Finebaum regular did also.  Not my problem. 

Plus, you just got punked by the resident bammer. Worth it.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Listening yesterday to glean reaction to the show that I won't watch.  You don't understand the meaning of the word punked. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2011, 09:50:05 AM »
Definitely still not defending anyone, but just for my own clarification, do we know what exactly the GA saw in the shower? I mean, if he saw Sandusky fucking a kid in the mouth, then yeah, he's an utter POS for not beating his ass right then and there. But he reported "inappropriate behavior". I'm assuming that's more along the lines of he was chasing him around the shower or giggling with him or something that was just offputting, or something just didn't seem right.

I'm assuming somewhere down the line it became known for certain that he was diddling kids, but was this the moment?

I guess what I'm asking is, was Paterno told something along the lines of "Hey, that Sandusky dude was creeping me out the other day. Something just wasn't right", or was it "I saw this guy having sex with a child." As Pat Dye would say, hindsight is 50/50. Knowing what we know now, any sign that this dude was a creeper should have been dealt with, but in the real world if it was just vague "inappropriate behavior", is Paterno really such scum that his 60+ year legacy should be tarnished forever and this old man on the verge of death have to disgrace his name, family, and life's work over it?

At the same time, rushing to judgment on the other end is equally as stupid. These mobs holding vigils and shit for Paterno: It's entirely possible that you're holding demonstrations adamantly defending a child molester.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 10:15:45 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2011, 10:06:23 AM »
Definitely still not defending anyone, but just for my own clarification, do we know what exactly the GA saw in the shower? I mean, if he saw Sandusky fucking a kid in the mouth, then yeah, he's an utter POS for not beating his ass right then and there. But he reported "inappropriate behavior". I'm assuming that's more along the lines of he was chasing him around the shower or giggling with him or something that was just offputting, or something just didn't seem right.

I'm assuming somewhere down the line it became known for certain that he was diddling kids, but was this the moment?

I guess what I'm asking is, was Paterno told something along the lines of "Hey, that Sandusky dude was creeping me out the other day. Something just wasn't right", or was it "I saw this guy having sex with a child." As Pat Dye would say, hindsight is 50/50. Knowing what we know now, any sign that this dude was a creeper should have been dealt with, but in the real world if it was just vague "inappropriate behavior", is he really such scum that his 60+ year legacy should be tarnished forever and this old man on the verge of death have to disgrace his name, family, and life's work over it?

At the same time, rushing to judgment on the other end is equally as stupid. These mobs holding vigils and shit for Paterno: It's entirely possible that you're holding demonstrations adamantly defending a child molester.

Paterno testified to the grand jury that the GA saw Sandusky in the Lasch Building showers fondling or doing something of a sexual nature to a young boy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2011, 10:12:52 AM »
Paterno testified to the grand jury that the GA saw Sandusky in the Lasch Building showers fondling or doing something of a sexual nature to a young boy.

And I think the GA testified to the grand jury that he witnessed Sandusky anally raping the kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2011, 10:14:34 AM »
And I think the GA testified to the grand jury that he witnessed Sandusky anally raping the kid.
Link?

I'm not doubting, I just haven't seen anything less vague than "inappropriate behavior".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2011, 10:16:15 AM »
Definitely still not defending anyone, but just for my own clarification, do we know what exactly the GA saw in the shower? I mean, if he saw Sandusky fucking a kid in the mouth, then yeah, he's an utter POS for not beating his ass right then and there.

Read the grand jury report, pp 6-7.  The GA went to locker room late one night to put some new shoes in his locker.  Surprised to hear showers running.  Even more surprised to hear "rhythmic slapping noises" he perceived to be sexual in nature.  He walked into showers to see a naked boy, approx. 10 yo, pressed face first against a shower, being subjected to anal intercourse by Jerry Sandusky, an adult well known to the GA.  Both the boy and Sandusky saw him see them.  The GA goes upstairs to his office, calls his dad, who tells him to leave the building.  They talk at home and he calls Paterno the next morning.  Paterno then toned down the statement he made to Curley and the other guy, saying GA saw Sandusky fondling or doing something of a sexual nature to a young boy. 

That GA, now a Penn State assistant coach, WALKED AWAY from a young boy being raped in a shower by an adult.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2011, 10:17:58 AM »
GRAND JURY REPORT

I don't recommend reading it.  It made me cry and feel utterly sick.  Did not read it all.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 10:19:12 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2011, 10:24:36 AM »
Twatter blowing up now saying Sandusky pimped out some of these kids to donors of his charity.  Have not seen anything concrete yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2011, 10:24:46 AM »
Link?

I'm not doubting, I just haven't seen anything less vague than "inappropriate behavior".

http://t.co/ePUQgw2Q

If you haven't read this, be forewarned that it is stomach-turning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2011, 10:25:42 AM »
That's what I'm saying. Read the report and you'll have no sympathy for anyone in Pedo State administration. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2011, 10:26:18 AM »
http://t.co/ePUQgw2Q

If you haven't read this, be forewarned that it is stomach-turning.

It made me sick to my stomach...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2011, 10:29:24 AM »
OK, yeah.

Holy shitballs.

I had only heard the part about Curley's testimoney about "inappropriate conduct" that "made him feel uncomfortable", and that there was "absolutely not" anal sex and it was merely "horsing around" as mentioned on page 8.

Didn't know the first part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2011, 10:29:38 AM »
That's what I'm saying. Read the report and you'll have no sympathy for anyone in Pedo State administration.

Like I've said previously: I'm willing in this one case to lay aside my adherence to "innocent until proven guilty" based upon the grand jury presentment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2011, 10:31:23 AM »
The only decent question, IMO, from the media at last night's presser, was "Is Mike Wassisface (the GA, can't remember his name) still an employee of PSU?"

That cowardly fuck should have been the first one fired and the first one charged.  At first I thought maybe he was young and scared because he saw a respected coach doing something.  But no.  He was not some impressionable young 18 yo kid who would be scared of an older man in a position of authority over him.  This fuck was TWENTY EIGHT YEARS OLD.  And he WALKED AWAY from a kid being raped.  How is THAT not a crime???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions