Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anyone Following This Penn St Scandal?

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Anyone Following This Penn St Scandal?
« Reply #220 on: July 12, 2012, 04:58:12 PM »
That entire Freeh report was unreal. Penn State is done for a while.

Honestly, they should take away their accreditation. Fuck, we got put on probation and this isn't even in the same realm.

This isn't just football this is the whole damn University.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #221 on: July 13, 2012, 05:13:53 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #222 on: July 13, 2012, 05:19:22 PM »
Oh....SNIZZAP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #224 on: May 06, 2016, 11:29:47 AM »
So...uh...JoePa knew about Sandusky's kiddy-diddling way back in 1976.

http://deadspin.com/court-opinion-reveals-joe-paterno-reportedly-knew-of-je-1775014993?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
Yeah saw that this am,  Paterno FAmily Response

"Because of a single sentence in a court record of an insurance case, Joe Paterno's reputation has once again been smeared with an unsubstantiated, forty year old allegation.  In response to this allegation and the subsequent media hype, the Paterno family is demanding a full public review of the facts.

"From day one, Joe Paterno and his family have called for an objective and total pursuit of the truth with a full respect for due process. In 2011 and 2012 Joe Paterno was subjected to an unprecedented rush to justice by Louis Freeh and the NCAA. Time has proven that the Freeh report was deeply flawed and the unprecedented punitive actions of the NCAA were unjustified. Over the past four and a half years, numerous allegations that were taken as fact when they were initially communicated have been proven false. It is in this context that the latest claim should be viewed.

"The reckless, all-out rush to accept accusations as legitimate without a full fair review of the facts, cannot be allowed to happen again. Fighting shadows and rumors on issues that are this significant is a disservice to everyone who cares about the truth. We do not fear the truth, we embrace it. And we will not allow a repeat of what happened before. We challenge anyone with evidence of misconduct to come forward and present their allegations in a process that allows a full, fair review of the evidence. We will stand by the facts, but we will never accept veiled accusations presented in a context where they cannot be objectively reviewed and analyzed."

"If anything has been learned from the Sandusky tragedy it should be that rushed investigations do incredible harm. For once, a fair process should come before conclusions are reached."

Pretty bad all around.  This guy went unchecked for so many years.  He continues to claim innocence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2017, 08:50:16 PM »
Was meaning to revisit this and got sidetracked.

The goddamned university president convicted of child endangerment.  Either prong of the offense requires knowledge of the danger.

The propriety of the NCAA's involvement has been discussed, but certainly if the football team is allowed to operate/prosper but for the kiddie rape, then a competitive advantage has been realized.

A conviction which requires the jury to acknowledge that the university president knew of such kiddie rape surely screams "lack of institutional control," no???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #226 on: April 18, 2017, 08:37:01 AM »
Was meaning to revisit this and got sidetracked.

The goddamned university president convicted of child endangerment.  Either prong of the offense requires knowledge of the danger.

The propriety of the NCAA's involvement has been discussed, but certainly if the football team is allowed to operate/prosper but for the kiddie rape, then a competitive advantage has been realized.

A conviction which requires the jury to acknowledge that the university president knew of such kiddie rape surely screams "lack of institutional control," no???
Agree.

In fact - it's way beyond that now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #227 on: April 23, 2017, 10:05:51 AM »
If nothing else, this thread deserved to be resurrected just for the memes that Chizad posted. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler