Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2011, 02:23:28 PM »
When our neighborhood was really being developed, we got quite a few mice in the house.  They were being run out of their habitat and looking for shelter.  For some reason, they thought our pantry was just the ticket.  One night, I got up and headed to the fridge for a drink and heard this russling in the pantry.  Opened the door and this little sucker drops down from a shelf and scampers by me before I can get my wits about me.  It's like 2:00 a.m.

A couple of nights later, same scenario but this time, I'm paying attention.  I know he's on one of the shelves so I quickly open the door and block the doorway with a couple of boxes.  I knew he'd find his way out so I grabbed a broom, quickest thing I could get my hands on.  He squeezes out and runs across the floor and I pinned him down with the bristles.  Keeping pressure on him, I worked my way up the broom handle and he pokes his head out between the bristles.  I said, "Say hello to my little friend" and hammer fisted that bitch til his eye popped out.

Had one on the back porch one day and he went running by me.  I stomped on him and couldn't have hit him any more perfectly.  Did you know those things pop and the entire innards will shoot a good 10-12 feet and splatter on a wall?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2011, 02:26:18 PM »
Did you know those things pop and the entire innards will shoot a good 10-12 feet and splatter on a wall?

No, but I found out that if a mouse trap closes in just the right spot Jerry's head will be cut in half at the jaw hinge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2011, 02:26:39 PM »
FIXT

in Wal Mart wearing Bama gear.

Fuck that-I'll have kids and drive around with my windows open in a bee Sanctuary with my nuts coated in honey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2011, 02:27:08 PM »
Sit on your porch like this as they slither by.

Swap that beer with a glass of bourbon and I will do exactly that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2011, 02:30:40 PM »
When our neighborhood was really being developed, we got quite a few mice in the house.  They were being run out of their habitat and looking for shelter.  For some reason, they thought our pantry was just the ticket.  One night, I got up and headed to the fridge for a drink and heard this russling in the pantry.  Opened the door and this little sucker drops down from a shelf and scampers by me before I can get my wits about me.  It's like 2:00 a.m.

A couple of nights later, same scenario but this time, I'm paying attention.  I know he's on one of the shelves so I quickly open the door and block the doorway with a couple of boxes.  I knew he'd find his way out so I grabbed a broom, quickest thing I could get my hands on.  He squeezes out and runs across the floor and I pinned him down with the bristles.  Keeping pressure on him, I worked my way up the broom handle and he pokes his head out between the bristles.  I said, "Say hello to my little friend" and hammer fisted that bitch til his eye popped out.

Had one on the back porch one day and he went running by me.  I stomped on him and couldn't have hit him any more perfectly.  Did you know those things pop and the entire innards will shoot a good 10-12 feet and splatter on a wall?

Same thing happened to me after I built my house 4 years ago. Come Summertime, the mice were going nuts. A few of em got in. Hard as hell to catch too. They are so small, they can eak into the tiniest of places. Now, every spring/summer, I put out traps in the garage (which is where they were getting in) and a few near the kitchen at the back of the pantry. I catch 5-6 every year at least. Haven't had an issue with them inside since I started doing that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2011, 02:31:12 PM »
No, but I found out that if a mouse trap closes in just the right spot Jerry's head will be cut in half at the jaw hinge.

Had a cool experience with that as a kid.  We had a brick pile up next to our house and this squirrel sized wharf rat was living in it.  I went to the hardware store and bought the real deal rat trap...one you're scared to set.  I put it on the brick pile, which just happened to be under a big window.  Went inside and got something to eat and drink then pulled up a chair, hoping I'd get a show.  I did.

Watched that bastard sniff and inch his way up to it until SNAP....not only did it kill him, it cut him in half and the bottom half flew up and hit the window. Scared me and I screamed like a bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2011, 02:31:35 PM »

Fuck that-I'll have kids and drive around with my windows open in a bee Sanctuary with my nuts coated in honey.

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2011, 02:44:51 PM »

Yeah, who hasn't been there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2011, 02:46:50 PM »
ummm, this be one that we killed around two years ago........ don't ask me why I took a picture of it and saved it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2011, 02:49:11 PM »
They taste like chicken
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2011, 02:52:11 PM »
They taste like chicken

Yeah, I will never know that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2011, 02:53:26 PM »
Yeah, who hasn't been there?

Clarify???

Wal-mart wearing bama gear or driving in a 

ahh never mind I'm afraid of the answer. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2011, 03:00:23 PM »
I want to thank Snaggle for this thread.  Two snakes since this thread and both have been of the King-coppermouth- cottonpython-rattlevipercobra variety.  Thanks a lot good buddy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2011, 03:02:33 PM »
Just here to help
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2011, 03:06:08 PM »
I want to thank Snaggle for this thread.  Two snakes since this thread and both have been of the King-coppermouth- cottonpython-rattlevipercobra variety.  Thanks a lot good buddy!

Its because he car......oh, nevermind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2011, 03:07:02 PM »
Just here to help

Just b/c I care.....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2011, 03:12:10 PM »
You heartless bastard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2011, 03:17:00 PM »
You heartless bastard

You know there are a couple of the waiting on you to get home? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2011, 03:30:11 PM »
You know there are a couple of the waiting on you to get home?

Stopping by Lowes on the way home to pick up a case of Hot Shot 20' streamer.  I'll be coming up the driveway, cans-a-blazin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2011, 03:31:35 PM »
Stopping by Lowes on the way home to pick up a case of Hot Shot 20' streamer.  I'll be coming up the driveway, cans-a-blazin

Be careful, those spiders are sneaky little bastards, they will drop out of the sky and attack you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions