Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kujo speaks...

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Kujo speaks...
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2011, 08:37:08 PM »
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Calloway's dad forcing the flip-flop-flip again is one thing.

But to announce that you're signing with Auburn on ESPN on signing day, and sign your letter of intent, and then just before you fax it, fucking change your mind?

And these assholes (I'm looking at your, RWS) truly can sit there with the balls to believe Cecil Newton being involved in his son's decision is fishier than any of this bullshit.

I'm not normally the sour grapes type, but fuck this kid. While Saban Almighty oversigned again, we're now left with one vacant scholarship. Whoever our backup plan was surely has signed their LOI elsewhere now.

Double fuck him. I hope this happens to him no later than 30 seconds after the first time he steps onto the field.

Yeah, I said it.
Let me make sure I understand......

Alabama recruits this kid for two years. His brother is at Alabama. He has been considered an Alabama lock for sometime now. So much so, that his parents have planned for him to be at Alabama as well. He takes a visit to AU without his parents two weeks before NSD, and all of the sudden he commits to AU. And there's nothing rotten about that? But, it becomes rotten when he has second thoughts about not going to the school he has been set on for months.

It's all a matter of perception. You view it the way you do because you choose to. I view it how I view it because I choose to. For the record, I don't think either school pulled anything shady. I don't know exactly how things went down behind the scenes, and neither do you.

One thing I do know though, is that you have aligned yourself with those in the Alabama fanbase that I despise. Those that make us all look like whiney little brats when a 17 year old kid doesn't do what we want them to. Those who stomp their feet and whine to their mommy when they don't get their way. Those who went totally apeshit on this kid when he announced AU. Those who have no sportsmanship, and just can't admit somebody accomplished something fair and square.

Rowe Tahd, Chizad. Rowe Tahd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2011, 08:58:40 PM »

Alabama recruits this kid for two years. His brother is at Alabama. He has been considered an Alabama lock for sometime now. So much so, that his parents have planned for him to be at Alabama as well. He takes a visit to AU without his parents two weeks before NSD, and all of the sudden he commits to AU. And there's nothing rotten about that? But, it becomes rotten when he has second thoughts about not going to the school he has been set on for months.

It's all a matter of perception. You view it the way you do because you choose to. I view it how I view it because I choose to. For the record, I don't think either school pulled anything shady. I don't know exactly how things went down behind the scenes, and neither do you.

One thing I do know though, is that you have aligned yourself with those in the Alabama fanbase that I despise. Those that make us all look like whiney little brats when a 17 year old kid doesn't do what we want them to. Those who stomp their feet and whine to their mommy when they don't get their way. Those who went totally apeshit on this kid when he announced AU. Those who have no sportsmanship, and just can't admit somebody accomplished something fair and square.

All this typically smug shit aside, let make sure I understand...

This kid goes on national television, undecided or not, then lays out the "my heart is at Auburn" speech to the ESPN turds and every fucker watching.

Then, a set of parents that said they'd all talked, SUDDENLY were shocked and upset about his choice.

THENNNN...  They announce, they'll make a proper announcement Monday.  However, they agonize over all this shit, and his fucking BROTHER gets to make the announcement on Sunday instead?  How fucking special was that for Cyrus?  "My brother has decided to take his talent to Alabama".  Very respectfully delivered after all the bullshit Auburn coaches went through.  Fucking classy to some other kid that could have been in orange and blue, had it not been for mommy and daddy spurned, now torching that now empty scholly.

If this isn't the most ridiculous shit since...well... Fucking "Peaches". 

God damn.  It's just a kid, but go fuck yourself with a pitchfork with all the "let me get this straight" and "Bama's been recruiting him" since Caesar was a road guard bullshit.  As if we shouldn't be surprised, and should have expected this all along.

This is rotten as fuck, and it happening twice with nothing more than parental persuasion is smelly as fuck.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2011, 09:27:40 PM »
The logical side of me believes this is a culture thing with the Kouandjio family. The "fuck AU" side of me thinks that maybe Auburn's coaches should stop trying to go around the recruit's parents.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2011, 09:34:23 PM »
This is rotten as fuck, and it happening twice with nothing more than parental persuasion is smelly as fuck.

Satan the Persuader
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2011, 10:34:42 PM »
The logical side of me believes this is a culture thing with the Kouandjio family. The "fuck AU" side of me thinks that maybe Auburn's coaches should stop trying to go around the recruit's parents.

I'm glad you usually go by the "logical side" more than your "fuck AU" side.  Why?  Because to actually believe that AU coaches make it some sort of standard to go around parents would make you look like a god damned retard. 

I think AU coaches have done a pretty magnificent job of keeping parents involved, regardless of what "Peaches" and one other prospect's dynamically Bama forever parents make you believe.

CK's parents not making the effort to visit AU, even after the good times CK had with players at the all-star game proves that they had different motives and has zero to do with AU coaches going around them.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 10:36:21 PM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2011, 10:58:42 PM »
To my knowledge Lattimore's Mom is the only one speak about an Auburn coach but nothing was mentioned about "going around" the parent(s).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2011, 11:07:27 PM »
I'm glad you usually go by the "logical side" more than your "fuck AU" side.  Why?  Because to actually believe that AU coaches make it some sort of standard to go around parents would make you look like a god damned retard. 

I think AU coaches have done a pretty magnificent job of keeping parents involved, regardless of what "Peaches" and one other prospect's dynamically Bama forever parents make you believe.

CK's parents not making the effort to visit AU, even after the good times CK had with players at the all-star game proves that they had different motives and has zero to do with AU coaches going around them.

If I were using my "fuck AU" side of thinking, I'd be doing so just to get a rise out of AU fans, so it wouldn't matter if I actually believed it or not.  I'd also point out the statement made by Lattimore's mom, and the rumors regarding Greg Robinson's grandma.  Thus making it 4 parents in the last 2 years who didn't care for Auburn's recruiting process.

But again, the logical thinking?  If Auburn would have recruited Arie last season like they did Cyrus this season, Cyrus would be a Tiger. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:08:17 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2011, 11:24:52 PM »
That's at least three recruits of this class that should have been near locks for Alabama. It speaks volumes for the staff's ability to have a kid that convinced no matter the outcome. Perhaps Satan has met his equal.

No. No. No. No. No. 

Fuck almosts.  Fuck moral victories.  Fuck all of that. 

Double fuck this entire family.  Fuck Saban.   

Fuck being polite. Fuck saying the right thing.  I hope his career is for shit. Hope he never makes the NFL. Hope he leaves that festering hellhole regretting every second of his wasted ass life. 

Fuck his rotten ass momma too.

I hope they screwed up some citizenship papers and get deported. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2011, 11:33:30 PM »

You're a dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2011, 12:06:13 AM »
Go look at Gabe Wright's film.  If you didn't hear that correctly...GO LOOK AT GABE WRIGHT'S FILM. It doesn't matter.  Kokawandje.....Owakafuckingmandje....Whothefuckingeverandje...ain't blocking his ass.

Go look at the film. You want to play? We'll spot you 24... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2011, 12:14:59 AM »
Go look at Gabe Wright's film.  If you didn't hear that correctly...GO LOOK AT GABE WRIGHT'S FILM. It doesn't matter.  Kokawandje.....Owakafuckingmandje....Whothefuckingeverandje...ain't blocking his ass.

Go look at the film. You want to play? We'll spot you 24...

I wondered at first about the "Nick Who?" hat.

I am wondering no more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2011, 12:19:17 AM »
**snicker**

Zac Etheridge Facebook:  If some1 doesnt want to come to auburn and be a part of the BEST football program in the country then guess what.... WE DONT WANT THEM!!!!

about an hour ago
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2011, 12:21:17 AM »
**snicker**
I went nuts after reading that Tweet. WDE#4
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2011, 12:21:59 AM »
I wondered at first about the "Nick Who?" hat.

I am wondering no more.

You see it.  He's a beast.  6'4" 310 BEFORE Yoxall???  Get ready SEC. Don't write us off.  We may not be a year or two away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2011, 12:28:30 AM »
You see it.  He's a beast.  6'4" 310 BEFORE Yoxall???  Get ready SEC. Don't write us off.  We may not be a year or two away.

What about when the FBI shuts down our program and arrests our coaches?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2011, 12:34:11 AM »

Not enough cells left after Kwajamandamafalamondjlo spills the beans.  Bitch!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2011, 12:38:32 AM »
Btw, Cyrus had to use his facebook pages to gage where everyone thought he should go.  That's how he came up with his decision....seriously.  LMAO, WTFE.    Congrats bammers y'all have a 6'7" 325lb. nutcase on y'alls hands.  Should be fun hearing about the record number of white women that'll get chokeslammed now.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:40:08 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2011, 12:46:15 AM »
I love, love, love me some white women.  Now...I recall this black chick a couple of years ago..oh my...she was so...oh, and this Mexican babe that put this spicey shit all over...wait..we talkin' bout a offensive lineman?  Fuck that shit.  Gabe Wright says you can kiss his entire ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2011, 02:57:08 AM »
I just hope the motherfucker remembers what happened to the deranged fucking dog at the end of that movie. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2011, 06:56:01 AM »
All family, all in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.