Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kujo speaks...

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Kujo speaks...
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2011, 03:59:33 PM »
Ummmm...OK.
Good thing everybody is just leaving him along and letting him make his own decision, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2011, 04:01:15 PM »
A few articles have come up on Rivals.....

--
Sounds AU bound. At least, his coach sure seems to want him to be.

Sounds Bama bound. At least his dad sure seems to want him to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2011, 04:03:25 PM »
Sounds Bama bound. At least his dad sure seems to want him to be.
It's a terrible thing when people try to make kids honor original commitments, isn't it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2011, 04:04:44 PM »
It's a terrible thing when people try to make kids honor original commitments, isn't it?

You catch on quick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2011, 04:04:58 PM »
Sounds, as I state earlier, like the kid wants Auburn, but also wants to please those closest to him, which would mean going to bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2011, 04:06:22 PM »
Good thing everybody is just leaving him along and letting him make his own decision, right?

"He'll choose between Alabama and Auburn," he said. "Right now he just needs some more time to think about it so I'll call him tonight and see where we're at. He spoke to Auburn head coach Gene Chizik today because Auburn asked me to set up a conference call with Cyrus and them for noon. He also spoke to Auburn coaches this afternoon but I'm not sure which ones. I spoke to Sal Sunseri at Alabama to keep him in the loop but I don't think Cyrus has talked to Alabama at all yet, but I could be wrong. I hope he's getting closer to making a decision."

Yeah, he set up a call because Chizik called him and asked.  He called Sunseri on his own to let him know too.  Sounds like a man who is really pushing Auburn.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2011, 04:07:15 PM »

That's one of the things about this kid...he never made a commitment until yesterday...to Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2011, 04:08:36 PM »
Sounds, as I state earlier, like the kid wants Auburn, but also wants to please those closest to him, which would mean going to bammer.
At this point? I agree with TW. It's not like I'm going to pull a Prowler and go all "IN YOUR FACE!" on you guys, if we land him. I'm just ready to get it over with one way or another. This is getting borderline ridiculous. Bottom line, with or without this kid, AU and UA both are going to end up with two damn good classes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2011, 04:08:49 PM »

Fuck you dude. I hate your arrogant bullshit. These two cases are nothing similar...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2011, 04:09:30 PM »
That's one of the things about this kid...he never made a commitment until yesterday...to Auburn.
WOOSH.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2011, 04:10:57 PM »

Yeah, he set up a call because Chizik called him and asked.  He called Sunseri on his own to let him know too.  Sounds like a man who is really pushing Auburn.

Other stuff I read sounded like he wanted the kid to honor his commit to Auburn.  In either event, it sounds like a coach overstepping his bounds in 'advising' the kid. Nothint illegal, or unethical really, just that a coach should be there for support, not to push one way or the other, just my personal feelings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2011, 04:15:45 PM »
A few articles have come up on Rivals.....

--
Sounds AU bound. At least, his coach sure seems to want him to be.

If those are premium, you need to pull them down RWS.  Everyone else read quick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2011, 04:16:26 PM »
Fuck you dude. I hate your arrogant bullshit. These two cases are nothing similar...
They're quite similar. That's why, at this point, neither side really has much to be pissed off about. Calloway's step-father steered him back to Alabama because he felt that was Calloway's original commitment, and he should stick by it, and felt it was the best opportunity for him. I don't know of many Alabama fans who are pissed off about that happening.

Cyrus' coach seems to be giving AU an inside track to Cyrus, because that's the team the kid committed to. In a way, I somewhat agree with how the coach is going about it. Apparently GH2001 is the only one that caught on.

He committed to AU. If he is changing his mind, the explanation he owes should go to AU. I see alot of Alabama fans pissed off about that. After reading the latest article, I have to say I can somewhat see why the coach is going about things the way he is. But, he is walking a fine line as well. Also, it's not up to me to be the final determination as to how much his coach should or shouldn't be involved. I'm not there, and I'm not involved.

Before this is all over with, I would bet that Cyrus is one of the recruits the NCAA picks to interview about his recruitment. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2011, 04:17:09 PM »
If those are premium, you need to pull them down RWS.  Everyone else read quick.
Neither are premium.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2011, 04:50:24 PM »
Cyrus needs to land that plane.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2011, 09:40:59 AM »
His ass should just go to New Mexico and get away from all of this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2011, 10:20:15 AM »
His ass should just go to New Mexico and get away from all of this.

I can't say that I disagree, but I saw people all over the net posting his FB page and it wasn't just Auburn and bama fans.  The Iowa fans and NM fans were posting shit too.   Really when I see that, I feel bad for the kid.  It gives me no hope for humanity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2011, 11:38:51 AM »
I can't say that I disagree, but I saw people all over the net posting his FB page and it wasn't just Auburn and bama fans.  The Iowa fans and NM fans were posting shit too.   Really when I see that, I feel bad for the kid.  It gives me no hope for humanity.

Didn't they figure out that the FB page everyone went to is fake?  I don't know, I'm just asking, but it seems that it was fingered as a fake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2011, 11:54:06 AM »
Didn't they figure out that the FB page everyone went to is fake?  I don't know, I'm just asking, but it seems that it was fingered as a fake.

You said fingered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2011, 12:07:30 PM »

Yeah, the spelling in the first name gave it away. "Cryus". I thought I read that it was a bammer that created it with the intention of messin with Auburn folks but turned into much more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions