Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kujo speaks...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Kujo speaks...
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:31:25 PM »
Per ESPN:

On Wednesday evening, Kouandjio posted on his Facebook page that he needs space to come up with a final decision.

"Not completely sure," he wrote. "I just wanna be around the family for a while and just wait."

Not sure what to think of that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

Re: Kujo speaks...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 11:36:23 PM »
Tuscaloosa paper saying it may come down to a family vote.  One thing I'm certain of today, Daddy Kouandjio is not a fan of Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 11:38:17 PM »
Tuscaloosa paper saying it may come down to a family vote.  One thing I'm certain of today, Daddy Kouandjio is not a fan of Auburn.

Oh you have no idea how much we pai...I mean, let's hope Daddy K sees the light.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 11:42:07 PM »
Per ESPN:

Not sure what to think of that.

Big article in the Tuscaloosa Fucking News with quotes from his dad about how he'd rather he went to Alabama and he "don't know nothing about Auburn, but they showed up at his house last week." 

Again I ask -- why is so much of this coming from the motherfucking Tuscaloosa News? 

When the reporter they sent to Maryland left -- after the announcement was made -- why did Tommy "there are leaves and sticks in my fucking hair" Deas immediately tell him to turn back?  What was the basis of that? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 11:43:28 PM »

That sucks. Not just for Auburn. Who is the one strapping on the pads and sweating through two a days?  Who has to live this life?  Only one guy should get a vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 11:45:28 PM »
Big article in the Tuscaloosa Fucking News with quotes from his dad about how he'd rather he went to Alabama and he "don't know nothing about Auburn, but they showed up at his house last week." 

Again I ask -- why is so much of this coming from the motherfucking Tuscaloosa News? 

When the reporter they sent to Maryland left -- after the announcement was made -- why did Tommy "there are leaves and sticks in my fucking hair" Deas immediately tell him to turn back?  What was the basis of that?

I wish Cyrus had brought his parents on his visit, then maybe...good or bad for AU....this wouldn't be an issue.  However, the kid visited AU himslef and apparently fell in love with the place...the opportunities etc.  But now...everyone around him wants to put in their .02
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 11:46:48 PM »
Who has to live this life?  Only one guy should get a vote.

Cam Newton's smile turns to a mask of puzzlement....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 11:57:10 PM »

I can't find the video online, but I think most of those comments came from an interview with Kristen Kenney.  His dad openly stated he didn't think he was making the best decision for his future.  Said he didn't want his son coming to him in 2 years saying he made the wrong decision. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 12:00:37 AM »
I can't find the video online, but I think most of those comments came from an interview with Kristen Kenney.  His dad openly stated he didn't think he was making the best decision for his future.  Said he didn't want his son coming to him in 2 years saying he made the wrong decision.

Of course, but what did he know bout bama and Saban before Ariel signed with bama?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 12:18:01 AM »
I wonder if the rumor floated by an Auburn mod on a premium website about Arie not being happy at Alabama and could possibly transfer has anything to do with Daddy Kouandjio's disdain?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 12:24:06 AM »
To me this is simple...

As stated above the kid visited Auburn, it and the coaches made an impression, and the kid spoke from the heart today.  Apparently nobody around this kid has ever bothered to ask what he wanted, and assumed all along he was bound for turdville...and now he is being bullied and shamed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 12:27:45 AM »
I wonder if the rumor floated by an Auburn mod on a premium website about Arie not being happy at Alabama and could possibly transfer has anything to do with Daddy Kouandjio's disdain?

Or maybe a threat of a medical hardship scholly for his big bro happened today...you know "you wont play here or anywhere if your bro goes to Auburn."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 12:31:05 AM »
Or maybe a threat of a medical hardship scholly for his big bro happened today...you know "you wont play here or anywhere if your bro goes to Auburn."

Medical hardship or not, he could still transfer to AU if the BS rumors floated by Jeff Lee were true. 

I found the video.
http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1045274.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 12:39:05 AM »
The only thing that's really pissing me off is the local reaction. 

Could you imagine the media meltdown if a high profile guy who was a Bama commit didn't say shit to anybody, vanished for three days and faxed a NLI to Auburn from an undisclosed location? 

Can you imagine the fucking shit on the walls firestorm that would be raging had the Maryland kid said "Yeah, Bama."  And then got hauled off by his family and didn't send the NLI?

Can you imagine the acres and acres of horseshit that would flow from every call in show in the state? 

But we're just supposed to smile and accept it because "the kids have to do what's best?" 

FUCK THAT SHIT. 

I told you bastards two years ago that this was a fucking war.   You're seeing shots fired today.  Good wishes to all the kids!  Bullshit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 12:45:24 AM »
I still say there's a good chance that I'll be getting an avatar of WE's choosing. 

With that said, I do have a serious question that isn't meant to poke and prod.  We've seen 3 parents of high profile recruits who have publicly opposed their son signing with Auburn in the last 2 years.  What gives?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 12:47:24 AM »

Could you imagine the media meltdown if a high profile guy who was a Bama commit didn't say shit to anybody, vanished for three days and faxed a NLI to Auburn from an undisclosed location? 

Can you imagine the fucking shit on the walls firestorm that would be raging had the Maryland kid said "Yeah, Bama."  And then got hauled off by his family and didn't send the NLI?

Can you imagine the acres and acres of horseshit that would flow from every call in show in the state? 

But we're just supposed to smile and accept it because "the kids have to do what's best?" 

FUCK THAT SHIT. 

I told you bastards two years ago that this was a fucking war.   You're seeing shots fired today.  Good wishes to all the kids!  Bullshit.

For the record, Bama fans have already realized this.  We don't wish kids good luck.  We stalk their Facebook page and tell them we hope they break their legs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 08:07:52 AM »
I still say there's a good chance that I'll be getting an avatar of WE's choosing. 

With that said, I do have a serious question that isn't meant to poke and prod.  We've seen 3 parents of high profile recruits who have publicly opposed their son signing with Auburn in the last 2 years.  What gives?

Bama pays better and fucks with those that dont accept an offer they cant refuse?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 08:56:15 AM »

FUCK THAT SHIT. 

If Calloway had come to Auburn, and/or if Kujo does, the cries of "AUBURN'S CHEATING AND NOBODY'S DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT" would be heard daily, and loud for the next coming years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 09:03:59 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, CK is an AU commit until he says otherwise.

I ask the same question as Token, though. What gives? I can certainly see the upside of him going to AU from his end. Really, Cyrus could go to any program in the country and still stand out, and still have a career in the NFL. The fact that his parents didn't go with him on his visit is a bit strange. The fact that AU can get in on a kid like this in just two weeks is strange. But, here's something I really don't understand: Nobody here had a problem with Cecil Newton choosing AU for his son. Nobody here had a problem when Brent Calloway's biological father, out of the blue, steered him towards AU. Nobody has a problem with Walt Williams helping steer the Arkansas kids to AU. Nobody has ever had a problem with somebody influincing a recruit to go to AU. No, they're doing what's right for their kid, because all of the other schools is the wrong choice. It only becomes problematic when the kid is steered towards Alabama, and he is a talented kid. We have to be cheating. We offered cash, or cars. Let's just forget the fact that Cam Newton could have banked some cash by signing with MSU, but suddenly for whatever reason, his dad picked AU for nothing. That's not fishy at all.

Number one, I don't think either team is committing major violations with these kids. Think about it. For the most part, the two schools recruit alot of the same kids. OK, he tells one school "Hey coach, you got me locked up. But let's keep this quiet." The other school offers him all kinds of cash, cars, pussy, etc. They commit all kinds of violations. Kid commits to the school he originally told he's a lock to, all while playing the school who offered all kinds of shit. Don't you think that kid is going to snitch? Wouldn't you think, somewhere along the lines, in one of these classes, a kid would snitch on the school committing the infractions? I think so. It's either both schools are cheating, or neither schools are. And like I've said before, in this day and age, I just don't see an SEC program just overtly throwing cash and stuff at these kids. Especially with how unpredictable recruiting is.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 09:08:53 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 09:08:28 AM »
Token,

As far as the parental question regarding Auburn, I'm thinking it could be as simple (and sad) as parents that simply love a school so much, that others don't really matter in the end.   As far as Mr. Kouandjio, you said yourself that he's not a fan of AU, but that doesn't necessarily mean that AU itself did anything wrong.  I also have to believe that your question about a mod's rumor swaying daddy, only really makes daddy look like a rube.  I think this staff has shown, and proven the ability to shed Auburn in a proper light for parents.  Again, Mr. Kouandjio hasn't bothered to come to AU. 

As far as "Peaches"?  Fuck that guy.  Seriously.  That's nothing more than a seriously shady assclown that happens to be a bama fan.  He probably got so much shit for letting Calloway go to AU by his "associates", that he had no choice but to go all Wayne Brady and slap a bitch.  In other words, "Peaches" is a true pimp.  Compare him to Cecil if you want, it doesn't change what happened. 

This is my own opinion, but I don't think there are is a significant, or even a small number of independent, non-Alabama fan parents that have shown a major issue with Auburn. 

Just my take...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions