Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kujo speaks...

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Kujo speaks...
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2011, 12:09:23 PM »
Didn't they figure out that the FB page everyone went to is fake?  I don't know, I'm just asking, but it seems that it was fingered as a fake.

I don't know if it was a fake or not, but when you have a guy at the bunker who I know is over 40 and maybe over 50 start a thread linking this kid's FB wall, and encouraging people to go post, it's sad.  The thread was up to 2 pages.   Sad anyways.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2011, 01:18:44 PM »
I don't know if it was a fake or not, but when you have a guy at the bunker who I know is over 40 and maybe over 50 start a thread linking this kid's FB wall, and encouraging people to go post, it's sad.  The thread was up to 2 pages.   Sad anyways.

Very.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2011, 01:20:03 PM »
What's wrong with people in their 40's and 50's?

And get the hell off my lawn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2011, 01:57:54 PM »
Yea.  I am very proficient in the book face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2011, 01:58:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2011, 02:24:47 PM »
Yea.  I am very proficient in the book face.

I have a supervisor who constantly tells us to stay off the bookface.  He also hates his blueberry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2011, 02:27:50 PM »
I have a supervisor who constantly tells us to stay off the bookface.  He also hates his blueberry.

That is what the warden started calling it and he cannot to this day flip it around correctly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2011, 02:55:29 PM »

The dingleberry is much worse than the blueberry.  And stay outta my space.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2011, 04:50:02 PM »
Seeing that shit just kind of makes you say WTF. Fans from all over making their respective fanbases look like morons on the kid's FB. Fans on our boards going apeshit on this kid for picking Auburn. I like the comment one of the BOL mods made today; "At this point, I wouldn't blame the kid for giving up football and playing soccer again." Shit like this is what makes this rivalry venomous to the point it's hard to get along with the fans from the other side. It can't just be a "may the best man win" type thing. We can't shake hands at the end of it. We can't go one day without blaming the other side of doing something shady. We can't throw the tin foil hats away.

We're all part of the problem, to some extent. We have to know information right now. We have to have it our way. We have to know the latest from Rivals. We create the demand. And this is all from the aspect of a fan. Fuck being a major prospect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2011, 05:07:38 PM »
I love teh Facespace.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2011, 05:12:56 PM »
Seeing that shit just kind of makes you say WTF. Fans from all over making their respective fanbases look like morons on the kid's FB. Fans on our boards going apeshit on this kid for picking Auburn. I like the comment one of the BOL mods made today; "At this point, I wouldn't blame the kid for giving up football and playing soccer again." Shit like this is what makes this rivalry venomous to the point it's hard to get along with the fans from the other side. It can't just be a "may the best man win" type thing. We can't shake hands at the end of it. We can't go one day without blaming the other side of doing something shady. We can't throw the tin foil hats away.

We're all part of the problem, to some extent. We have to know information right now. We have to have it our way. We have to know the latest from Rivals. We create the demand. And this is all from the aspect of a fan. Fuck being a major prospect.
Yeah, I agree. Some of this shit is just plain ridiculous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2011, 05:29:38 PM »
Cyrus to announce again this Monday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2011, 05:43:50 PM »

Unless he doesn't
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2011, 05:58:51 PM »

And change his mind again immediately following...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2011, 06:32:46 PM »
And change his mind again immediately following...

I'm going to Alabama...

Unless I don't
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2011, 09:56:18 AM »
At what point as a coach do you ask yourself about this kids decision making skills and process?  You know he is a smart kid, but eventually you have to start questioning his mental toughness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »
Cyrus to Bama per scout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2011, 06:04:43 PM »
Cyrus to Bama per scout.

That's some pathetic bullshit. 

Forget being gracious.  Fuck him.  Fuck his family.  Bastard. 

And fuck Kristen Kenney, too.  Fucking whore.  I hate that bitch. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 06:19:34 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2011, 07:00:14 PM »
That's at least three recruits of this class that should have been near locks for Alabama. It speaks volumes for the staff's ability to have a kid that convinced no matter the outcome. Perhaps Satan has met his equal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2011, 07:45:48 PM »
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Calloway's dad forcing the flip-flop-flip again is one thing.

But to announce that you're signing with Auburn on ESPN on signing day, and sign your letter of intent, and then just before you fax it, fucking change your mind?

And these assholes (I'm looking at your, RWS) truly can sit there with the balls to believe Cecil Newton being involved in his son's decision is fishier than any of this bullshit.

I'm not normally the sour grapes type, but fuck this kid. While Saban Almighty oversigned again, we're now left with one vacant scholarship. Whoever our backup plan was surely has signed their LOI elsewhere now.

Double fuck him. I hope this happens to him no later than 30 seconds after the first time he steps onto the field.

Yeah, I said it.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 07:55:43 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions