Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kujo speaks...

Re: Kujo speaks...
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2011, 09:20:10 AM »
If I were using my "fuck AU" side of thinking, I'd be doing so just to get a rise out of AU fans, so it wouldn't matter if I actually believed it or not.  I'd also point out the statement made by Lattimore's mom, and the rumors regarding Greg Robinson's grandma.  Thus making it 4 parents in the last 2 years who didn't care for Auburn's recruiting process.

But again, the logical thinking?  If Auburn would have recruited Arie last season like they did Cyrus this season, Cyrus would be a Tiger.

Using "rumors" about someone's grandma doesn't pass as a factual tactic.  I also know that Lattimore and Robinson didn't commit to Auburn, ONLY to switch afterwards, or getting locked down in a dungeon before they did.

We're still talking about two that this has shown to be an issue, if it really was an issue at all.  Sounds more like an excuse than any sort of actual reason.

So, thank goodness again, that you don't actually believe that "fuck AU" side that would make you look like a true rube.

All is good.  :thumsup:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 09:31:36 AM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2011, 09:59:11 AM »
Funny.  I thought the Facebook reason from CK was a fan driven joke or something.  Now it's actually been reported by Scout that this jackass actually DID turn to facebook to see the almost 3500 idiots that stalked and posted on his page.

Fucking seriously.  Forget all the coaching visits.  Forget your surroundings, and other fellow players you bonded with.  Fucktard Billy Bob from West Vance really loves you and thinks you'd be better at Roh Tahd U.

I have to say, coupled with our great class anyway, this facebook shit and the fact Saban is getting drilled over his oversigning bullshit.  It's all good.

Jeebus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2011, 10:30:48 AM »
Fuck him. Fuck his stupid ass parents. I wish to him Prothro x 20. Seriously.

And fuck you RWS and Token just for being here.

National....FUCKING.....Signing Day. Official Announcement. And switches. Fucked up sumbitch. If he's THAT weak in the head, do I want him on my OL? Fuck no. Gabe is gonna fuck this dude to pieces.  I see another DJ Fluker with this guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2011, 12:52:48 PM »
I'm glad you usually go by the "logical side" more than your "fuck AU" side.  Why?  Because to actually believe that AU coaches make it some sort of standard to go around parents would make you look like a god damned retard. 

I think AU coaches have done a pretty magnificent job of keeping parents involved, regardless of what "Peaches" and one other prospect's dynamically Bama forever parents make you believe.

CK's parents not making the effort to visit AU, even after the good times CK had with players at the all-star game proves that they had different motives and has zero to do with AU coaches going around them.
Who says that Cyrus didn't tell them "Hey guys, I'm just going on this one for fun. No reason for you guys to come. I'm Bama bound." You don't know. I don't know. But this is what I'm talking about. You choose to make up your mind one way because that's the way you want to see it, so it will fit inside your pretty little box. Both sides do the exact same fucking thing. Maybe I choose to believe that the parents of these two kids stepped in because of something shady AU did. Why not? I mean, you provide no more proof than I do when you say that Alabama is doing something shady.

Bottom line? Both fanbases need to grow the fuck up. Anytime AU gets a guy over Alabama, some of our fans have to come up with a million bullshit conspiracy theory reasons why. Some AU fans do the same damn thing. God forbid a kid freaks out when he has been locked on going to a school, then another school comes in 2 weeks from signing day and puts a bunch of doubt in his head. And guess what? As long as AU keeps coming onto these kids who have been committed, or have had their minds privately made up for some time, at the 11th hour like they seem to have done this season, there is going to be drama every year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2011, 01:05:18 PM »
I see another DJ Fluker with this guy.
Damn, I hope so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2011, 02:41:54 PM »
Damn, I hope so.

You enjoy fat, slow, worthless tubs of shit? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2011, 02:58:56 PM »
You enjoy fat, slow, worthless tubs of shit?
For being a fat, slow, worthless tub of shit, he did pretty damn good on our OL in 2010.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2011, 03:56:22 PM »
As long as AU keeps coming onto these kids who have been committed, or have had their minds privately made up for some time, at the 11th hour like they seem to have done this season, there is going to be drama every year.

What an arrogant little prick you are. When the great Saban gets them to commit in the 8th grade, everyone should back off or face the wrath. Screw you and your never been to BDS inbred people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2011, 04:58:41 PM »
What an arrogant little prick you are. When the great Saban gets them to commit in the 8th grade, everyone should back off or face the wrath. Screw you and your never been to BDS inbred people.

AU has repeatedly operated in the practice of trying to sign/flip commitments from other teams.  CK, BC, Westerman, Whitehead are just this years examples.  It appears that AU's staff doesn't do their own scouting( waiting to see who UA offers then try to sweep in).

We have 150,000 people show up to our Spring Game and you are talking about fans not coming to BDS. You can't fill Jerdin Here in the season, 4 home games not filled.

Jealousy will eat you up, son.

They say the first step to recovery is the acceptance of your place. For AU it is the "Little Brother" of the Best Damn Team in the Land. There are worse places to be for AU. :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2011, 05:06:28 PM »
And right on queue, an inbred responds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2011, 05:09:26 PM »
And right on queue, an inbred responds.

Where is the substantive response?  You did not respond substantively because your incapable.  LOL :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #131 on: February 06, 2011, 05:14:00 PM »
Where is the substantive response?  You did not respond substantively because your incapable.  LOL :rofl:

What exactly is "my incapable"?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2011, 05:17:46 PM »
What exactly is "my incapable"?

Your an idiot and you just won't admit it.  13>2 (and your 2 have an * beside both of them).  :pwnd:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 05:19:12 PM by 13NCs »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »
Your an idiot and you just won't admit it.  13>2 (and your 2 have an * beside both of them).  :pwnd:

You did it twice. Nice.

Like most turd fans, never really went there. Or maybe you did and it's just proof of a lesser education.

Please speak clearly when you give the drive-thru total.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »

You did it twice. Nice.

Like most turd fans, never really went there. Or maybe you did and it's just proof of a lesser education.

Please speak clearly when you give the drive-thru total.

You refuse to enter a substantive debate because either you are a coward or you realize your argument is in FAIL mode. (It could possibly be both).  AU's 2 *s beside their NCs are permanent, hey but at least you have more than Vandy, the *s be damned.  And by the way I have a JD from BAMA.  Don't enter this arena armed with a knife when your opponent has a damn nuke bomb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2011, 05:35:32 PM »
You refuse to enter a substantive debate because either you are a coward or you realize your argument is in FAIL mode. (It could possibly be both).  AU's 2 *s beside their NCs are permanent, hey but at least you have more than Vandy, the *s be damned.  And by the way I have a JD from BAMA.  Don't enter this arena armed with a knife when your opponent has a damn nuke bomb.

IT'S "YOU'RE" YOU FUCKING IDIOT
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 05:36:11 PM by Townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2011, 05:37:55 PM »

This and your user name makes you an idiot right off the bat. If you want people to take you serious, at least come back to reality first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2011, 05:44:05 PM »
IT'S "YOU'RE" YOU phukING IDIOT

LOL.  You don't even know that you're is a shortened version on "you are".  That CowCollege education is really showing through. :rofl:

You have posted/responded several times and yet you have never responded to the concrete facts.  Your idiocy is shining through more and more with each post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2011, 05:51:42 PM »
LOL.  You don't even know that you're is a shortened version on "you are".  That CowCollege education is really showing through. :rofl:

You have posted/responded several times and yet you have never responded to the concrete facts.  Your idiocy is shining through more and more with each post.
28-27 suck it bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2011, 06:05:21 PM »
AU has repeatedly operated in the practice of trying to sign/flip commitments from other teams.  CK, BC, Westerman, Whitehead are just this years examples.  It appears that AU's staff doesn't do their own scouting( waiting to see who UA offers then try to sweep in).

We have 150,000 people show up to our Spring Game and you are talking about fans not coming to BDS. You can't fill Jerdin Here in the season, 4 home games not filled.

Jealousy will eat you up, son.

They say the first step to recovery is the acceptance of your place. For AU it is the "Little Brother" of the Best Damn Team in the Land. There are worse places to be for AU. :fu:

You have replaced RWS as being simply the dumb ass. You are too fucking dumb to actually know anything before you open your mouth. RWS, like most other Alabama fans, hasn't been to BDS. He has admitted to as much here.

I actually hope this is Token making fun of folks, because if it isn't, you are the typical little Bama shit. You come onto an Auburn fan's website and you say WE are the "little brothers"? HA. What a joke. I didn't see any "war Longhorn" shirts last year. I didn't see any signs or posters made by Auburn fans at Auburn's bowl game saying "War Damn Texas". Yet, you come on here and act like WE are little brothers? HA. Fuck you. When will your ignorant fan base realize we don't give a fuck about you, Bear Bryant or your "tradition"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions