Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alabama vs. Georgia State Moved...

JR4AU

Re: Alabama vs. Georgia State Moved...
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2010, 11:08:50 AM »
You are not even Top 10 fuck face. If you think this is true pull your ass up to the plate and put your minimum wage salary where your mouth is. If you were you would have blocked your IP and as Chad said, went to a different proxy. You didn't though, so now you are using #1 in your list as a cop out since you got caught. Nice try though. C- for effort.

C- minus is pretty kind.  Fact is this fuckstick has yet to do anything here that's not in chapter one, of the first volume of "Trolling Internet Forums 101".  I've seen every move he's made dozens of times before on all manner of internet sites, and especially from bammers.  His schtick is beginner level, at best, even for the dumb fuck trolling bammers on al.com's Auburn forum.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2010, 11:39:05 AM »
C- minus is pretty kind.  Fact is this phukstick has yet to do anything here that's not in chapter one, of the first volume of "Trolling Internet Forums 101".  I've seen every move he's made dozens of times before on all manner of internet sites, and especially from bammers.  His schtick is beginner level, at best, even for the dumb phuk trolling bammers on al.com's Auburn forum.   

Yeah - the idiot reads a book from Barnes and Noble, learns what DHCP stands for, reads a chapter on Dynamic IP Addresses and hears someone else give an opinion on why you should bypass a proxy server - and basically tries to re-iterate it here as if no one on this forum knows how to turn on a PC. And 1 dolla to anyone who knows why Vaginaham seems to know so much preemptively about googling key terms.

Keep working toward that elusive Innerwebbs degree Vaginaham.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Birmingham

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2010, 05:30:45 PM »
You are not even Top 10 fuck face. If you think this is true pull your ass up to the plate and put your minimum wage salary where your mouth is. If you were you would have blocked your IP and as Chad said, went to a different proxy. You didn't though, so now you are using #1 in your list as a cop out since you got caught. Nice try though. C- for effort.

Got caught at what?  
Why would I block my IP?
It appears you're accusing me of attempting to secretly post under other usernames?  If so, what username and show the post.
I don't block my IP because I've never tried to post as someone other than myself.  Get back with me when you answer the two questions.

1)  What username did I try to pose as someone other than myself?
2)  What post.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 05:33:39 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2010, 05:44:58 PM »
And not that I think it's a big deal, someone else brought it up in the first place, but I didn't say I was the most computer savy person on this forum to brag.  I make my living in computers and was just stating that accusing me of knowing nothing about them for the sake of a lame message board insult was nothing more than that.  I'm not stupid enough to think that it's not possible, if not probable, that others work in computer based fields as well.  Just saying as lame insults go, your better off sticking to the ones having to do with me being a mother fucking bammer troll rather than whoever started this stupid shit about computers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2010, 05:48:51 PM »
This was the 1st of 3 posts by "TitanTigersCensorButton".  So this comes off as someone trying to secretly post as another person to you, gh2001?  You truly are clueless.

You've failed at branching off from AUnation to start an Auburn forum that doesn't censor it's members.  After claiming your no ban policy and hyping up your ability to take and give shit that other forums would never allow, your mods have decided maybe they couldn't handle it like they'd thought.  Pull up your dripping panties and grow a pair hypocritical pussies.

To the person that owns the forum, you should go right now to AUnation and apologize.  You were never able to handle a forum with no censorship, let alone run one.

As has already been confirmed, others had dealt with the same thing I had that night, except they didn't fly off the handle and fire off an obscenity laden blast thinking that the mods had finally done what had long been begged of them.  Apparently they didn't put an approval restraint on my account.  I was wrong.  I don't get how you look at that and take from it that some how someone on this forum has tracked down the IP address I was too stupid to hide when starting all my multiple accounts.  I think you got a few posts mixed up.  Someone suggested I was #1bammer.  Apparently you took that and ran with it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 06:04:40 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2010, 06:01:25 PM »
This was the 1st of 3 posts by "TitanTigersCensorButton".  So this comes off as someone trying to secretly post as another person to you, gh2001?  You truly are clueless.

It comes off like I stated a few posts ago...like a fucking moron troll that gets his shtick out of a "trolling for dummies" book.   I'm serious as shit when I say that you've not made one single move here that's not been done over and over by the lowest of the low bammer trolls that infest and pollute the likes of al.comcom's boards.  Seriously, even your own bammer bro's are often embarrassed by your stupid shit.  And yet, you take every response you generate like it makes you the most important thing in the world.  Yet another sign that you just live a fucking pathetic existence.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2010, 06:10:00 PM »
It comes off like I stated a few posts ago...like a fucking moron troll that gets his shtick out of a "trolling for dummies" book.   I'm serious as shit when I say that you've not made one single move here that's not been done over and over by the lowest of the low bammer trolls that infest and pollute the likes of al.comcom's boards.  Seriously, even your own bammer bro's are often embarrassed by your stupid shit.  And yet, you take every response you generate like it makes you the most important thing in the world.  Yet another sign that you just live a fucking pathetic existence.   

I can see you're a little mad about me making you out to be an ignorant retard for the fairly stupid questions you asked on the 2nd page.  Sorry about that hurting your feelings and you getting upset about it.  To be fair though, you did ask one of the stupidest questions I'd ever read.  When mentioning what town I was from you quizzically asked "What town?  Meaning more specific than Birmingham?"  Shit was hilarious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2010, 06:17:13 PM »
I can see you're a little mad about me making you out to be an ignorant retard for the fairly stupid questions you asked on the 2nd page.  Sorry about that hurting your feelings and you getting upset about it.  To be fair though, you did ask one of the stupidest questions I'd ever read.  When mentioning what town I was from you quizzically asked "What town?  Meaning more specific than Birmingham?"  Shit was hilarious.
Real substance in this post...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JR4AU

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2010, 06:23:17 PM »

Exactly the type moronic shit I'm referring to.  You NEVER raise the level of your game.  It's always the same tired shit.  I can see how me asking "what town" might get a big guffaw out of a fucking retard.  Geez you're a fucking low life piece of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2010, 06:35:17 PM »
Exactly the type moronic shit I'm referring to.  You NEVER raise the level of your game.  It's always the same tired shit.  I can see how me asking "what town" might get a big guffaw out of a fucking retard.  Geez you're a fucking low life piece of shit.

Sorry I'm not entertaining you as well as you want, you can't comprehend what a serious deal that is to me.  I'm going to try a little harder from now on.  You on the other hand have refused to settle for the "tired and moronic" level of shit talking aforementioned and have risen your level of game by uttering "Geez you're a fucking low life piece of shit."  Give me some a dat der, kettle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2010, 07:12:43 PM »
Nooga, is this really you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2010, 07:41:59 PM »
Nooga, is this really you?

I was gonna post a derogatory picture about Arkansas but do we really need to go through all this?  Let me know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2010, 08:00:48 PM »
I was gonna post a derogatory picture about Arkansas but do we really need to go through all this?  Let me know.

we're waiting... :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2010, 08:04:22 PM »
Probably lacks the shock factor of a dude rubbing one out to a bama logo but it kinda makes up for it by not being photoshopped or altered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2010, 08:23:38 PM »
Probably lacks the shock factor of a dude rubbing one out to a bama logo but it kinda makes up for it by not being photoshopped or altered.

Uh, I don't know how to break this to you, Mr. Internet savy, but that is a photoshop.
Clarke Moore was not on that  team as he graduated the year before  . All three of the mentioned players did play in 2005 but Moore was #46. There was no #65 in 2005, the only year all three players could have been together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2010, 08:40:33 PM »
Uh, I don't know how to break this to you, Mr. Internet savy, but that is a photoshop.
Clarke Moore was not on that  team as he graduated the year before  . All three of the mentioned players did play in 2005 but Moore was #46. There was no #65 in 2005, the only year all three players could have been together.

Sorry, I automatically assumed that had it been it would have feature a dude jerking off or something.  Sorry to imply the photo wasn't photoshopped.  Guess asking what being computer savy have to do with not actually knowing Arkansas' 2005 roster is a little profound at this point?  
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 09:02:11 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2010, 09:09:12 PM »
Sorry, I automatically assumed that had it been it would have feature a dude jerking off or something.  Sorry to imply the photo wasn't photoshopped.  Guess asking what being computer savy have to do with not actually knowing Arkansas' 2005 roster is a little profound at this point?  
Is your google broke?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2010, 10:15:52 PM »
Is your google broke?

Google? What EVR!  Not A computer E=MC2.  I only tweet my BFF's & TXT W/ FB!  : )~~~
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2010, 10:21:37 AM »
Google? What EVR!  Not A computer E=MC2.  I only tweet my BFF's & TXT W/ FB!  : )~~~

Now you are being more realistic. Keep talking - you are digging your own hole.  You've stated so many fallacies in this thread, its hard to keep up now with you.

Oh, and the reason JR keeps reiterating that same point over and over, and it not being to your liking? Because its true.

Vaginaham during the UA/Va Tech game last year.... (hint - his real name is Ricky and he beats up innocent chairs/tables):

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X