Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alabama vs. Georgia State Moved...

jmar

Re: Alabama vs. Georgia State Moved...
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2010, 02:31:33 PM »
I agree, I don't expect much from UGA this year. This might just be Richt's last year. As for Lester, we can count on him for a couple of coaching blunders during the season. I certainly think the major suspense will be in the West division this year. I will go out on a limb and say that I think TN will be the surprise especially for the East. Also, I am fully expecting the Iron Bowl to decide who reps the West in ATL this year.
I'm of the belief that there will be a regime change at UGA other than Richt and I think the toll his firing would take on the program would render it sub AU 2007-'08.
IMO the Vols are treading closely behind UGA, perhaps even between Vandy and KY in the pecking order as they have much ground to regain. In fact I think Miss. St. might be a step ahead in progress over UT because of sorry assed Lane Kiffin.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2010, 06:13:53 PM »
A few facts.  
1)  In no way did I try to insinuate I was anyone other than myself when posting under the name "TitanTigersCensorButton".  I don't know how anyone could possibly think otherwise given the content of my post and who it was being posted to.  I could no longer post under the name Birmingham or I would have.

2)  I'm the most computer savy person on this forum.
So computer savvy, that he couldn't figure out how to log in to the forum, and then blamed the moderators in such a dramatic fashion that he felt the need to create a new account, and start a thread about some fictitious scenario where he was banned.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 06:15:35 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2010, 07:02:22 PM »
Teh SEC WEST will be alphabetical this year. There will be 2 teams in the lead before it gets to Bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2010, 07:06:55 PM »
So computer savvy, that he couldn't figure out how to log in to the forum, and then blamed the moderators in such a dramatic fashion that he felt the need to create a new account, and start a thread about some fictitious scenario where he was banned.

I wasn't banned, I was censored.  Meaning when you post, you're informed that your message won't go live until a moderator "approves" it, i.e. never.  Facts, Chizad, sprinkle a couple in your posts once in a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2010, 10:21:02 PM »

I'm the most computer savy person on this forum.
This is all you really knead to know. Or is it kneed?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2010, 01:30:30 AM »
This is all you really knead to know. Or is it kneed?

This all depends on perception.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2010, 10:37:10 AM »
I wasn't banned, I was censored.  Meaning when you post, you're informed that your message won't go live until a moderator "approves" it, i.e. never.  Facts, Chizad, sprinkle a couple in your posts once in a while.
Again, I state, you are a dramatic moron.

The error you saw was an automated spam filter. No one put any special restrictions on your account. You're free to look like the moron you are without restriction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2010, 03:39:21 PM »
Again, I state, you are a dramatic moron.

The error you saw was an automated spam filter. No one put any special restrictions on your account. You're free to look like the moron you are without restriction.

This.

I've had a post 'censored' and so has AWK.  I just cleared Birmingham's post and there was also one by No Huddle that was automatically flagged as spam as well.  We don't get a notification that a message is flagged as spam, so unless one of us goes in to the Admin section and checks, we won't know.

If anyone gets the message that their post has to be approved, just shoot an Admin a PM and we'll get it resolved.  Simple as that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2010, 04:42:13 PM »
This.

I've had a post 'censored' and so has AWK.  I just cleared Birmingham's post and there was also one by No Huddle that was automatically flagged as spam as well.  We don't get a notification that a message is flagged as spam, so unless one of us goes in to the Admin section and checks, we won't know.

If anyone gets the message that their post has to be approved, just shoot an Admin a PM and we'll get it resolved.  Simple as that.
Anybody ever browned their own rice? Delicious with pork gravy. I like it with chops but you can substitute damn near any meat and serve it up alongside some fresh vegetables for a masterpiece fit for a king I tell you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2010, 10:36:02 AM »
This.

I think we need to shut this bitch down. 

As for The East, UT is down much farther than people know.  They've lost a ton of key players who either left after Kiffin bolted or got tossed.  We harped on how few scholarship players AU had last year and UT is in even worse shape.  Where UGA is concerned, I'm not a huge Richt fan and think been about as average with some of the best talent in the nation as a corch can be.  I will say that this year may be a little different thoughin that they have probably the 2nd best running back duo in the league, AJ Greene on the outside and a new D-Coordinator that has corched under some of the best in the game.  The talent is there.  It's up to Corch Ripped to get it done.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2010, 12:20:51 PM »
 "I think we need to shut this bitch down."

I thought it was by actual football content.
The kids are acting up and we still have a ways to go.
I gotta hit somebody and I'm an old man. It just ain't dignified.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2010, 10:18:01 AM »
This.

I have had this happen to me to. It happens when I use my Sprint wireless card. I thought I was banned, got real pissed, whined like a bitch, and blamed all the mods...but then I realized I was acting like a douche and chilled the fuck out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2010, 10:20:33 AM »
I have had this happen to me to. It happens when I use my Sprint wireless card. I thought I was banned, got real pissed, whined like a bitch, and blamed all the mods...but then I realized I was acting like a douche and chilled the fuck out.

What the fuck do you mean like a douche?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2010, 10:27:24 AM »
What the fuck do you mean like a douche?
I thought we banned him...WTF?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2010, 10:31:28 AM »
I thought we banned him...WTF?

I changed my name from War Eagle!!!! to War Eagle!!!...HAHAHA, you can never catch me! I am the smartest internet person in the world!!!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 10:32:06 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2010, 10:38:49 AM »
I changed my name from War Eagle!!!! to War Eagle!!!...HAHAHA, you can never catch me! I am the smartest internet person in the world!!!
I thought that title was owned by Birmingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2010, 10:40:15 AM »

He can't handle the truth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2010, 10:48:10 AM »

You mean the guy er, poster, er cowardly, idiot, whiny, crybaby fuck that claims that title but doesn't know how to deal with that spam thingy or what it is, and doesn't know that he hasn't been banned, or how to sign up with an alias so as not to get nabbed?  That smartest internet guy in the world?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2010, 12:49:47 PM »
But I'm live in Chattanooga...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2010, 10:21:21 AM »

2)  I'm the most computer savy person on this forum.

You are not even Top 10 fuck face. If you think this is true pull your ass up to the plate and put your minimum wage salary where your mouth is. If you were you would have blocked your IP and as Chad said, went to a different proxy. You didn't though, so now you are using #1 in your list as a cop out since you got caught. Nice try though. C- for effort.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE